Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

syrup

LE
The character of the man in question is normally an important factor in whether the policies will ever see the light of day once the voting is over.

In Trump's case, the character flaws have been on public display for far longer than he's been involved in politics, so the nature of his character inevitably looms far larger over his suitability for wielding power.

The character of the man has been known for years and yet they still vote for him
I think Trump will win it

Why should I be like you a jealous whining c unt because someone else is smart enough to use the Law legally to their advantage?

I pay more but I also am making more than I was in 2016. If I could legally pay less of course I would and IF you were honest you would want to pay less in your taxes as well.
But in all honesty GB every tax paying American should be p!ssed off that these loopholes created by the very people elected to look after you exist and seem to get worse after every 'Tax Reform' bill.

To defend their actions and give them a free pass only encourages "I am smarter than you" arrogance which really means "You poorer people deserve to pay tax - suckers."

The character of the man in question is normally an important factor in whether the policies will ever see the light of day once the voting is over.

In Trump's case, the character flaws have been on public display for far longer than he's been involved in politics, so the nature of his character inevitably looms far larger over his suitability for wielding power.
Character - Its defined as the aspects of a persons behaviour, which is both good and bad.. Given you and others like you, recognise no good traits in orange man bad and that failure dehumanises him and why nobody listens to the constant mockery.

I do believe Trump fails on the content of his character, but does his job role require that moniker of a good person.. Because how many of the previous presidents could be defined as good... You would probably have to go back to Jimmy carter to find someone honest and good and he was deemed a terrible president.

The character of the man has been known for years and yet they still vote for him
"They" being a minority of those who voted, don't forget.

Character - Its defined as the aspects of a persons behaviour, which is both good and bad.. Given you and others like you, recognise no good traits in orange man bad and that failure dehumanises him and why nobody listens to the constant mockery.

I do believe Trump fails on the content of his character, but does his job role require that moniker of a good person.. Because how many of the previous presidents could be defined as good... You would probably have to go back to Jimmy carter to find someone honest and good and he was deemed a terrible president.
Your points would be true IF and only IF Trump were a normal President.
He isn't.
Trump is not a politician, not a Conservative, certainly not a Republican.
He is actually a thoroughly corrupt AUTOCRAT, and not even a competent one. A wannabe emperor. He makes no bones about it.
With Trump, l'etat c'est moi.
He IS the State, and that means all his personality flaws are stamped all through his administration like a watermark.
He is corrupt, so that means his administration is corrupt.
He breaks the law, so does his administration.
He is a racist bully, so his administration feels free to do the same.
He is a chaotic coward, and so is his administration.

Your points would be true IF and only IF Trump were a normal President.
He isn't.
Trump is not a politician, not a Conservative, certainly not a Republican.
He is actually a thoroughly corrupt AUTOCRAT, and not even a competent one. A wannabe emperor. He makes no bones about it.
With Trump, l'etat c'est moi.
He IS the State, and that means all his personality flaws are stamped all through his administration like a watermark.
He is corrupt, so that means his administration is corrupt.
He breaks the law, so does his administration.
He is a racist bully, so his administration feels free to do the same.
He is a chaotic coward, and so is his administration.

It's a pretty damning indictment of his opponents when they are so bad that the electorate prefers the above.

Not moving the goalposts, but your inability, or unwillingness to accept facts:-
1. Trump won 2016 on 46.1% of the actual people who voted.
2. Trump was polling on 45% at the start of covid and lost a chunk of voters to undecided (they're did not switch to Biden) and the Biden lead that you and others have enjoyed all summer is a statistical mirage.
3. The mirage is because many of the undecided will still vote and they're will hold their noses and vote Trump.
4. Add in the incumbent swing on polling day and you have Trump bettering his 2016 numbers.

I think it’s remarkable how little the Democrats seem to have done to try and appeal to anyone outside their core audience, particularly in non-Democrat districts and swing states.

Their entire operation seems to have focused on trusting that everyone will hate Trump enough to run to the polls and vote him out ASAP

It’s possible that they have a ******* excellent ground game to GOTV and have engaged fantastically well with influential local Donors to deliver this - this would fit with the type of small Select audiences we see at Sleepy Joe’s few trips out of the bunker

But Trump is clearly working the ground and actively visiting multiple states and cities to deliver to mass audiences - which even Clinton was doing last time, and seems to be entirely missing from Joe’s campaign.

Democrats still fail to have Offered a compelling positive picture of why people should vote for them, even worse than last time, other than ‘Trump will be a disaster’... and while Trump May be offensive, oafish and a boor, I simply don’t think they can paint that picture with people who live anywhere outside the cities.

It’s the economy, stupid.

Joe's only chance is "he's not Trump", which will resonate with the left.

Trump's main chance is "he's neither a Democrat, nor Joe, and certainly not Hillary or Barry", which will resonate in many places. A shoo-in.

Can't wait for the snot-filled teary faces of the poor snowflakes with mascara streaks down their grubby little faces. Magic. Honestly, that was one of the best parts of the last election :)

Joe's only chance is "he's not Trump", which will resonate with the left.

Trump's main chance is "he's neither a Democrat, nor Joe, and certainly not Hillary or Barry", which will resonate in many places. A shoo-in.

Can't wait for the snot-filled teary faces of the poor snowflakes with mascara streaks down their grubby little faces. Magic. Honestly, that was one of the best parts of the last election :)
The debate is going to be fun to watch tonight. No teleprompter for Joe.

Not moving the goalposts, but your inability, or unwillingness to accept facts:-
1. Trump won 2016 on 46.1% of the actual people who voted.
2. Trump was polling on 45% at the start of covid and lost a chunk of voters to undecided (they're did not switch to Biden) and the Biden lead that you and others have enjoyed all summer is a statistical mirage.
3. The mirage is because many of the undecided will still vote and they're will hold their noses and vote Trump.
4. Add in the incumbent swing on polling day and you have Trump bettering his 2016 numbers.

That’s ironic, considering I’m only quoting your ‘facts’ back to you.

I do. It is going to a gaffe fest, but Trump is going to go for the jugular tonight.
I'm sure it'll be messy on both sides.

JB forgetting things / getting confused about his own name; Trump making things up / sulking.

I'm sure it'll be messy on both sides.

JB forgetting things / getting confused about his own name; Trump making things up / sulking.
But JB is going to have to provide some hard answers to questions he has been dodging. Trump was already grilled by Wallace once, so he should be better prepared for the curveballs.

I want Biden to talk about his plans for the economy, the Rona, and civil unrest in the country. Then to go on record saying his administration won’t pack the Supreme Court.

I think Trump will win it

He might do.

Which will speak to the failure of the Democrats to pick a suitable candidate. Because in many respects it’s an open goal.

Has there been any feedback on US public opinion on his $750 tax bill or the quarter of a million dead from COVID? Or the gerrymandering against black voters? Given the goldfish like nature of electorates it seems like the ‘losers’ farrago has been lost to memory.

Latest Threads