Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

What the actual F***

Where have i ever said Brexit needs to be stopped*

Where have I said im anti Trump** -

For you to have reached those conclusions - youve not ready any thing ive posted beyond doesnt immideatly offer to fellate Trump.
Particuarly since - it would have been very easy for @Drazyl to interperate my responses as pro Trump - That you managed to get them as anti Trump (and some btrexit wibble ) then I really have no choice but to award that a dumb.

@Graculus - Because just when you thought someone couldnt be any wronger - they prove you wrong

*To the contrary ive said it needs sorting fast and at this point id rather no deal than 4 more years of dragging it out. And ive frequently slammed the 63% didnt vote for it - pointing out that 65% didnt vote to stay either (Admittadly I also said that the article 50 shouldnt have been invoked as the vote was too close)

** To more rational people saying I may vote for him as I see him as least worst option would not be seen as rabidly anti trump.
He's a sock anyhoo....who is henpecked.

A funny reminder of the wit and wisdom of the mainstream punditry.

Or as Fox News said "the biggest FU ever recorded in human history"
Haha, I still laugh at all the lefty tears when he was elected:

You have the pollsters getting it wrong again though - even MORE people like the Donald now than they did during the last election - November is going to be a landslide victory for the current President of the USA.

4 MORE YEARS:)

Even Boris Jonhstone (The PM) calls the lefty's tossers....because they are.

Nobody has ever said Trump wasn't subject to an IRS audit.

Really?

He paid income tax, but that payment was later refunded.

So we agree - Trump Has *paid* somewhere in the region of $98 million in income tax over the last 17 years.

This was Sleepy Joes most recent interview:

Surely the left should be panicking now - FFS, The guy clearly has dementia or something - it's getting cruel what they are doing to him. Mind you I'm still looking forward to the presidential debates as it should provide some good comical material to taunt the left with for a good while.

The you have Nancy Pelosi doing a brain fart.

Last edited:
What the actual F***

Where have i ever said Brexit needs to be stopped*

Where have I said im anti Trump** -

For you to have reached those conclusions - youve not ready any thing ive posted beyond doesnt immideatly offer to fellate Trump.
Particuarly since - it would have been very easy for @Drazyl to interperate my responses as pro Trump - That you managed to get them as anti Trump (and some btrexit wibble ) then I really have no choice but to award that a dumb.

@Graculus - Because just when you thought someone couldnt be any wronger - they prove you wrong

*To the contrary ive said it needs sorting fast and at this point id rather no deal than 4 more years of dragging it out. And ive frequently slammed the 63% didnt vote for it - pointing out that 65% didnt vote to stay either (Admittadly I also said that the article 50 shouldnt have been invoked as the vote was too close)

** To more rational people saying I may vote for him as I see him as least worst option would not be seen as rabidly anti trump.
If your NOT a remainer I stand corrected.

Surely the left should be panicking now - FFS, The guy clearly has dementia or something - it's getting cruel what they are doing to him. Mind you I'm still looking forward to the presidential debates as it should provide some good comical material to taunt the left with for a good while.

Ooops.

PS - I'm not saying you're thick, but...

More joe Biden Gaffes:

I especially like his singing though:

PS - I'm not saying you're thick, but...

You're not claiming that it's Fake News are you? That's only a lefty thing used against Trump.

I am afraid if Biden gets in the number of organized militias will increase as well membership. It won’t take long for the Dems to start screwing with things.
To be honest I don't think the democrats have the time as the Day After a Biden victory.... The democratic party will be switching to who will replace Biden and that campaign, I have no doubt will lurch into the poisonous very quickly and leave Biden looking like a fool, leading a party of fools.

offog

LE
Really?

So we agree - Trump Has *paid* somewhere in the region of $98 million in income tax over the last 17 years.
Have you ever tried to read the links you post as they contradict what you write.
Trump tax is under investigation and has been for many year but this does not stop him giving out his tax return. But then you would see that you are paying much more tax then him because he is a crook and you are not.

offog

LE
Mind you I'm still looking forward to the presidential debates as it should provide some good comical material to taunt the left with for a good while.
Unfortunately you will be disappointed as they are not allowed to fact check Trump at the time when he lies.

Unfortunately you will be disappointed as they are not allowed to fact check Trump at the time when he lies.
Roll on tomorrow - Cleaveland, so expect a good laugh on Wednesday. I wonder if Joe will call Trump a "A lying, dog faced, Pony Soldier" and offer him out for a square go....hahaha, can't wait.

I'll need to get my T-shirt on:

offog

LE
Roll on tomorrow - Cleaveland, so expect a good laugh on Wednesday. I wonder if Joe will call Trump a "A lying, dog faced, Pony Soldier" and offer him out for a square go....hahaha, can't wait.
Trump would not turn up as he has those bone spurs to hold him back.

Latest Threads