Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Everything depends on the scale of the win and IF Trump can do better than last time, your woke left are not the strongest emotionally and I expect tears and unhinged videos to keep us laughing for a couple of years.

If Biden squeaks a win, then most conservatives strike me as the type who just get up and get along with life and we can have 4 years of laughing at the democrats, trying to keep everything together, without the orange man to parade like a wicker man and try and fail to deliver the myriad of promises they've made publically and privately to their followers.
Except Biden is going to be pressed to pack the Supreme Court and turn DC and Puerto Rico into states. Thus giving the Dems default political power in the country permanently. The XL is adamant about that, but they don’t seem to understand the Red States will kick off bigly.

Except Biden is going to be pressed to pack the Supreme Court and turn DC and Puerto Rico into states. Thus giving the Dems default political power in the country permanently. The XL is adamant about that, but they don’t seem to understand the Red States will kick off bigly.
A Biden Presidency will be seen as a lame duck, the day after the election win. The media will quickly focus on the fight within the democrats on the replacement and the entire four years will be internecine inside the party. The republicans without Trump can pick someone less controversial, but still determined to take on the left and look a far more united bloc than the other side.

I still think Trump will win and rasmusson polling is the most accurate and a democrat party the day after another defeat will face some serious introspection and again civil war.

A Biden Presidency will be seen as a lame duck, the day after the election win. The media will quickly focus on the fight within the democrats on the replacement and the entire four years will be internecine inside the party. The republicans without Trump can pick someone less controversial, but still determined to take on the left and look a far more united bloc than the other side.

I still think Trump will win and rasmusson polling is the most accurate and a democrat party the day after another defeat will face some serious introspection and again civil war.
MAGA is a permanent factor of life now. The old GOP will have to make peace with it. Many people prefer the new normal or minimal foreign intervention/interaction. Some tenants of transactional diplomacy make perfect sense but could be tweaked a bit.

November is going to be a $hit show regardless of who wins. No side will recognize the other, and we will in fact have two separate countries in essence. The chance of violence is high, and yes the country is gunned up.

I don’t think Antifa or the Proud boys have managed to shoot each other this weekend...But at this point I am more worried about my hunting season to give a hooting hell about those twats. Damn 2020.

Living in the back of nowhere, USA, suddenly sounds attractive. Stay safe Jonesy.

Living in the back of nowhere, USA, suddenly sounds attractive. Stay safe Jonesy.
It is one of the perks. But Denver, FoCo, and CU are but a short drive north. It is possible some might try to head this way.

We made the top 50 cities to live in America and what better place to throw down? The XL views places like my community as a legit area to destroy. We are mostly white conservatives and are their enemy.

It is one of the perks. But Denver, FoCo, and CU are but a short drive north. It is possible some might try to head this way.

We made the top 50 cities to live in America and what better place to throw down? The XL views places like my community as a legit area to destroy. We are mostly white conservatives and are their enemy.

Mindsets and attitudes like that, on both sides of the 'debate', illustrate to those of us (thankfully) not directly involved how screwed the 'land of the free and the home of the brave' currently is, with little apparent chance/choice of it getting better rather than even worse.

You're turning 'art' into life - Escape from New York - Wikipedia

Mindsets and attitudes like that, on both sides of the 'debate', illustrate to those of us (thankfully) not directly involved how screwed the 'land of the free and the home of the brave' currently is, with little apparent chance/choice of it getting better rather than even worse.

You're turning 'art' into life - Escape from New York - Wikipedia
Unfortunately the hardening of attitudes is a fact of life. As much as you don’t care for Deplorable's they don’t riot and burn things down, and take a very dim view of those who do.

It will get better when the XL crowd learns some hard lessons.

And I'm sure they think the same, just 180 degrees out. You are so screwed.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the hardening of attitudes is a fact of life. As much as you don’t care for Deplorable's they don’t riot and burn things down, and take a very dim view of those who do.

The Deplorables are the core of the emerging XRW domestic terrorist threat.
So far, their body count is higher than the Lefts.

And I'm sur they think the same, just 180 degrees out. You are so screwed.
I am sure they do. But they lack the ability to force their will on people who will fight back. Like I have said before the Coyote does not dominate bigger predators. Our left wing mob types have tried and come out very poorly. But they are stupid enough to think they can get get away with their behaviours outside of their strongholds. Much like a drunk at the bar who is a whopping 5’4 125 pounds. It is easy to pick on the elderly but not the 6’0 205 pound guy whom hates your guts and will go rounds.

Haha, did you see Biden's latest gaffe - he was once again reading from a teleprompter and said that he got to the Senate "180 years ago". Just how old does he think he is - what a retard. I can't wait for the debates on Tuesday, I'll get the popcorn ready and no doubt have a good laugh for the rest of the week.

Also "You have to stop pouring flames on the fire"

It’s what happens when you invest your money properly...Sticks and Stones vs high velocity freedom seeds and pick up trucks.
Read that again.
You are just praising a collection of violent gun obsessed Cletuses because they have spent more money on the ability to kill their fellow citizens.
You really have no idea of just how sick you are.

Read that again.
You are just praising a collection of violent gun obsessed Cletuses because they have spent more money on the ability to kill their fellow citizens.
You really have no idea of just how sick you are.
Common sense means you prepare for the level of force your perceived adversary can generate. If you can’t meet that level it might be best to leave them alone. Bringing baseball bats and rocks might be a bad idea when the other side has AR’s and Glocks.

happyuk

War Hero
I am sure they do. But they lack the ability to force their will on people who will fight back. Like I have said before the Coyote does not dominate bigger predators. Our left wing mob types have tried and come out very poorly. But they are stupid enough to think they can get get away with their behaviours outside of their strongholds. Much like a drunk at the bar who is a whopping 5’4 125 pounds. It is easy to pick on the elderly but not the 6’0 205 pound guy whom hates your guts and will go rounds.

The problem with these would-be revolutionaries is that if they ever did get into an actual civil war, one in which they cant kick, scream, abuse diners, smash windows or call for help, and get shot at with rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, or worse by people that hate their guts - would simply overload them.

A real civil war is one in which you cant just go home and sleep it off in your own soft bed with your jimjams on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones. The first time one of these leftists sees actual dead, their own mutilated friends hanging from a tree, their homes smashed and pillaged, their innocent little brother ... you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunacy and accept utter defeat.

You're talking about the softest, most coddled generation in the history of the human race. All of those from 1980 onwards who have known nothing but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central heating, two cars, foreign holidays, clean comfy beds, collecting Pokemon, netflix and and on and on and on and on. People who can't even change a ******* tire thinking they can wage war and 'win'.

Today's liberals literally have no clue how horribly this would actually play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are what you see in the films and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

This still makes me laugh:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The problem with these would-be revolutionaries is that if they ever did get into an actual civil war, one in which they cant kick, scream, abuse diners, smash windows or call for help, and get shot at with rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, or worse by people that hate their guts - would simply overload them.

A real civil war is one in which you cant just go home and sleep it off in your own soft bed with your jimjams on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones. The first time one of these leftists sees actual dead, their own mutilated friends hanging from a tree, their homes smashed and pillaged, their innocent little brother ... you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunacy and accept utter defeat.

You're talking about the softest, most coddled generation in the history of the human race. All of those from 1980 onwards who have known nothing but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central heating, two cars, foreign holidays, clean comfy beds, collecting Pokemon, netflix and and on and on and on and on. People who can't even change a ******* tire thinking they can wage war and 'win'.

Today's liberals literally have no clue how horribly this would actually play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are what you see in the films and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.
Liberals like the ones who burst into tears when told they couldn't play outside so got their toys together and marched on the town halls, spreading Covid right left and centre, those liberals?
Like these?

More teeth than braincells, and then not many.

happyuk

War Hero
Liberals like the ones who burst into tears when told they couldn't play outside so got their toys together and marched on the town halls, spreading Covid right left and centre, those liberals?
Like these?

No, these

Latest Threads