Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

He is a US problem. Not ours.
My interest in him is if he's more inclined to us than Biden. Backing democrats who stated intent is to kick us in the balls over Brexit is not something Id consider. Choosing republicans whose at least might give us a better deal is.
Just MHO.
Its quite clear, that democracy having failed to overturn brexit, the quickest way to force us into compromise is a hostile US Government and if you track these things, the biggest remainers in our country and on this site, also happen to be the biggest anti-trumpists and also the most obsessed with the Russian Threat which is pretty much now a version of the word 'racist' to be tossed out as a label, as a matter of course.

Luckily if you dig into these things the pollsters are clearly been manipulated and the underlying data all points to a tie, which will favour Trump in the electoral college.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its quite clear, that democracy having failed to overturn brexit, the quickest way to force us into compromise is a hostile US Government and if you track these things, the biggest remainers in our country and on this site, also happen to be the biggest anti-trumpists and also the most obsessed with the Russian Threat which is pretty much now a version of the word 'racist' to be tossed out as a label, as a matter of course.

Luckily if you dig into these things the pollsters are clearly been manipulated and the underlying data all points to a tie, which will favour Trump in the electoral college.
You'll be able to point out all the Remainers who don't like Trump on here then Vlad

Some light hearted humor for your Sunday, granted we are closer to 5 weeks.
22B630E6-446D-4BDE-A11F-56314AF3A387.jpeg

I can't wait to watch the implosion, as it will be monumental... One hopes the republican states have sufficient arms to deal with the seccessionists :)
November is going to be a $hit show regardless of who wins. No side will recognize the other, and we will in fact have two separate countries in essence. The chance of violence is high, and yes the country is gunned up.

I don’t think Antifa or the Proud boys have managed to shoot each other this weekend...But at this point I am more worried about my hunting season to give a hooting hell about those twats. Damn 2020.

Some light hearted humor for your Sunday, granted we are closer to 5 weeks.View attachment 507740
Just wait until November when the republicans also control the house - there will me much spluttering and crying, I can hardly wait for the lefty tears and outrage.

Just wait until November when the republicans also control the house - there will me much spluttering and crying, I can hardly wait for the lefty tears and outrage.
If Nancy were to stroke out, it would be a double edged sword moment. I wouldn’t be sad, but I would be afraid of who is going to to replace her. That party of moon howlers will go further left and it will get ugly.

Last edited:
If Nancy were to stoke out, it would be a double edged sword moment. I wouldn’t be sad, but I would be afraid of who is going to to replace her. That party of moon howlers will go further left and it will get ugly.
I'm hoping the crypt keeping skeletor bitch has a heart attack or stroke on election day.....just saying. The more left they go, the more unelectable they become.

I'm hoping the crypt keeping skeletor bitch has a heart attack or stroke on election day.....just saying. The more left they go, the more unelectable they become.
Her handling on the stimulus negations have peeved many people off. But she represents San Francisco so that city of reprobates will still vote for her time and time again. But the swing districts will be key this year, and her unwillingness to compromise could cost them.

Unfortunatly the less electable the opposition gets the more likely the ruling party to rush down an ideological rabbit hole themselkves

happyuk

War Hero
It will be intriguing to see what postal vote fraud issues arise. The left tends to think the means justify the ends.

Biden seeks to set the stage of cancelling the debate. If Biden does not have some form of dementia, then that is some extremely good play-acting he's doing. If Tuesday’s debate turns out to be disastrous, I would expect demand for “fact checker” to be the excuse to cancel future debates.

It will be intriguing to see what postal vote fraud issues arise. The left tends to think the means justify the ends.

Biden seeks to set the stage of cancelling the debate. If Biden does not have some form of dementia, then that is some extremely good play-acting he's doing. If Tuesday’s debate turns out to be disastrous, I would expect demand for “fact checker” to be the excuse to cancel future debates.
It's almost guaranteed that Biden will have a meltdown on Tuesday, if he even turns up that is. It's like somebody like me being put into a boxing ring with Mike Tyson (in his prime) and expecting to win.

The lefts days are coming to an end in USA and UK, most people are now Based & red pilled to the whole left wing crap/politics.

November is going to be a $hit show regardless of who wins. No side will recognize the other, and we will in fact have two separate countries in essence. The chance of violence is high, and yes the country is gunned up.

I don’t think Antifa or the Proud boys have managed to shoot each other this weekend...But at this point I am more worried about my hunting season to give a hooting hell about those twats. Damn 2020.
Everything depends on the scale of the win and IF Trump can do better than last time, your woke left are not the strongest emotionally and I expect tears and unhinged videos to keep us laughing for a couple of years.

If Biden squeaks a win, then most conservatives strike me as the type who just get up and get along with life and we can have 4 years of laughing at the democrats, trying to keep everything together, without the orange man to parade like a wicker man and try and fail to deliver the myriad of promises they've made publically and privately to their followers.

Latest Threads