Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Trump is a bit, sorry, a big billy bullshitter as we know, and which his performance in this deposition shows:

"Shifty", "Evasive" and "Bent as a nine bob note" spring readily to mind.

He is a US problem. Not ours.
My interest in him is if he's more inclined to us than Biden. Backing democrats who stated intent is to kick us in the balls over Brexit is not something Id consider. Choosing republicans whose at least might give us a better deal is.
Just MHO.

What a load of rubbish.
Yon flag kisser...

1601146906010.png

He is a US problem. Not ours.
My interest in him is if he's more inclined to us than Biden. Backing democrats who stated intent is to kick us in the balls over Brexit is not something Id consider. Choosing republicans whose at least might give us a better deal is.
Just MHO.
The US president, of any persuasion, is going to look to US interests first and foremost. Trumpster may look for the odd hotel concession as a bonus.

Trump is a bit, sorry, a big billy bullshitter as we know, and which his performance in this deposition shows:

Yes, I watched it - it sums up as:

They gave us a D.... indecipherable... we phoned them up and threatened to sue them.... indecipherable.... they changed it to an A..... indecipherable... the judge is biased cause he was appointed by the Democrats and Mexican.

Wow, yet another smoking gun... not.

Yes, I watched it - it sums up as:

They gave us a D.... indecipherable... we phoned them up and threatened to sue them.... indecipherable.... they changed it to an A..... indecipherable... the judge is biased cause he was appointed by the Democrats and Mexican.

Wow, yet another smoking gun... not.

You can take a horse to water.......

Just like President Clinton

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
.. Who got impeached.
Strange, isn't it?
Almost like being a lying shit bag has consequences.
Unless of course you have a cult like following who are willing to acquit you on Party lines.

Latest Threads