Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

That's about it. Even after a congressional investigation the best they could come up with was a possible conflict of interest.

Lots of could, may, possibly but no hard evidence and if you think of the way the US prosecutes foreign businessmen with a vengeance as you say a nothingburger.
This watchdog calculated all of Trump’s conflicts of interest — the total number is stunning
By Sarah K. Burris.

President Donald Trump was officially declared the most corrupt president in history by the ethics watchdog group CREW.

In an extensive list of 3,400 conflicts of interest, the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington issued an update to past calculations adding hundreds of more examples of presidential corruption and conflicts of interest to Trump’s tally.

“Today’s report details some of the most glaring examples of presidential corruption and conflicts of interest ever raised by a president, all of which stem from his refusal to divest from his businesses,” said CREW in a release.

Full Link.

offog

LE
@Spank-it I tried to not do the "but look at" in the hope that it didn't divert the augment and get some more facts on the matter and not wishful thinking.

Having read the report there is a great deal of smoke but in comparison to "I want the UK open at my golf course" it is small change.

@Spank-it I tried to not do the "but look at" in the hope that it didn't divert the augment and get some more facts on the matter and not wishful thinking.

Having read the report there is a great deal of smoke but in comparison to "I want the UK open at my golf course" it is small change.
I tend to agree that a lot of the items are smoke but the rest do highlight the hypocrisy here.

Hunter's conduct was a problem, but the children of politicians Trump's included pretty much get a free pass to be a pita. Now were those unwritten rules to change, then it wouldn't be given a blind eye.

Indeed. At least the children of politicians in the US have some oversight by the press, public and the law. Compare that to my mum and dad's old country of Ukraine where for example they can walk away from car smash having killed someone and not being put in the slammer. Things are changing but slowly.

Indeed. At least the children of politicians in the US have some oversight by the press, public and the law. Compare that to my mum and dad's old country of Ukraine where for example they can walk away from car smash having killed someone and not being put in the slammer. Things are changing but slowly.
In my eyes Hunter is no different then Trumps adult kids. Both of whom will have to answer for their children’s conduct. It would be a a great debate question to put both on the spot.

Point Proven?
Not really, I think you dropped this on your way to making the point.
View attachment 506896
But I thank you for trying to set me on the path to righteousness.
My point proven again.

You have some need to believe you are leading the resistance against Trump any anyone that doesn't agree with you idolises him, yet there isn't anyone here doing that, its just in your childish imagination.

You passed 200 rabid anti Trump posts long ago , parroting any fake stories you can find , weak unfunny memes that look like they've been made by a 6 year old , you can't even recognise that he will be voted in again only to get people like you frothing at the mouth, which is the only funny thing here, watching your perma tantrum.

Cue another 200 posts from you crying like a baby for the next four years about something 4000 miles away .

You have some need to believe you are leading the resistance against Trump any anyone that doesn't agree with you idolises him, yet there isn't anyone here doing that, its just in your childish imagination.

I've bolded the bit I'm going to refer too.

What people fail to understand is that when people vote for Trump, they're not doing it because they like the guy.

They go into the voting booths and make their mark next to Trump's name because it's a massive "Fvck You!" to a certain kind of demographic that looks down upon them.

I understand it completely.

I've bolded the bit I'm going to refer too.

What people fail to understand is that when people vote for Trump, they're not doing it because they like the guy.

They go into the voting booths and make their mark next to Trump's name because it's a massive "Fvck You!" to a certain kind of demographic that looks down upon them.

I understand it completely.
Well that demographic has morphed into the kind that would burn your house down for disagreeing with them. Much has changed in 4 years.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Voting for Trump has to be put in the context of the choice people were given at the time, the horror bag that was Hillary, ie no choice at all.
Well is there no US equivalent of doing this

Or is that how Trump got in anyway?

My point proven again.

You passed 200 rabid anti Trump posts long ago , parroting any fake stories you can find , weak unfunny memes that look like they've been made by a 6 year old , you can't even recognise that he will be voted in again only to get people like you frothing at the mouth, which is the only funny thing here, watching your perma tantrum.

Cue another 200 posts from you crying like a baby for the next four years about something 4000 miles away .
1600972546334.png

you
1600972600036.png

Chump
1600973075330.png

That is one way to put it. The Democrats are doing a splendid job of becoming the American Marxist Party and making Trump look rather appealing.
This is why I expect the backlash on Election Day to be epic.

Like Bruce Jenner?

This is why I expect the backlash on Election Day to be epic.

Going by the headline, the diners started multiple confrontations by standing their ground? Epic spin that.

Going by the headline, the diners started multiple confrontations by standing their ground? Epic spin that.
Isn't it though. Until one protester gets himself turned into a mort for confronting the wrong armed person.

Oddly enough we don't have that happen where I live and for the life of I can't figure out why the progressives don't feel the urge to shout their beliefs and threaten people here.

Latest Threads