Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Marginally more severe and long lasting from the 'Christian' side, though.
Sure, because you say so

Meanwhile Non Believers give us the the Killing fields of Cambodia, The Gulags & Katyn, The KL's of those christian SS, etc.

When was Hunter convicted and what crimes was he convicted of as I can't find anything in my search. It would be very helpful if you could point these out.
Trump convicted when of treason? I ask as the std arrser here says he is Putin's Puppet? You can't have it both ways Hypocrites

offog

LE
Oh, innocent till guilty suddenly matters again does it?

Strange how it didn't matter a ******* nugget over the past four years
I am just asking a question to clarify your post.

If you are unable to clarify then say so and use the term alleged as this is a UK site and the libel laws are different from the US.

It may also help to indicate which authority he is being investigated by.

I am just asking a question to clarify your post.

It wasn’t really a question to ‘clarify’ my post, as neither I nor the video proffered a claim that Hunter had been convicted of anything.

If you are unable to clarify then say so and use the term alleged as this is a UK site and the libel laws are different from the US.
What allegations did I make?

It may also help to indicate which authority he is being investigated by.
I’ve already linked you directly to the house senate committee report

You forget that America was settled by people who had to move there as there religious beliefs were counter to what the rest of society wanted. They wanted to impose there thinking onto others.
Actually there were being persecuted by the main English religious belief systems with the "Great Ejection" purge of puritans

Up to at least WW2 Soldiers who were not strictly CoE (or a small number of Approved denominations) had their AB64 paybooks have the entry Non Conformist under religious denomination and approved society

You left out some words.

Why would incompetence cause the ovettime in Seattle PD's department. WHat about replacing the trashed police station? And repairing the others damaged? The cars burned out as well?

Sure, because you say so

Meanwhile Non Believers give us the the Killing fields of Cambodia, The Gulags & Katyn, The KL's of those christian SS, etc.
Your examples are from half of a single century, versus the millennium and a half the Christians have been going at it.

But sure they're the same. Because you say so.

How would that work when the Puritan Fathers left before the Great Ejection? Or do you mean the persecution by the Puritans?
Since the puritans were NOT in power in england how do they persecute others?

Did the Puritans come up with the Conventicle Act, Five mile act?

And your example was so timely, hypocrite
My lifetime isn't exactly ancient history and guess what? Christians have been utter cnuts throughout that.

offog

LE
It wasn’t really a question to ‘clarify’ my post, as neither I nor the video proffered a claim that Hunter had been convicted of anything.
I point you to the bit in your post.
about Hunter’s criminal business dealings
Which should read alleged as you have fail to provide any evidence that he has been convicted of a crime.
I’ve already linked you directly to the house senate committee report
Which you amended after I have posted with the link. I take it you also failed to read the link. The best they came up with was a conflict of interest and no proven criminality.

So again I ask you can you provide any evidence that Hunter is a criminal?

offog

LE
Why would incompetence cause the ovettime in Seattle PD's department. WHat about replacing the trashed police station? And repairing the others damaged? The cars burned out as well?
What was the root cause of this damage?

offog

LE
Actually there were being persecuted by the main English religious belief systems with the "Great Ejection" purge of puritans

Up to at least WW2 Soldiers who were not strictly CoE (or a small number of Approved denominations) had their AB64 paybooks have the entry Non Conformist under religious denomination and approved society
Up till fairly recently you could not have Catholics in positions of power in some regts.

Since the puritans were NOT in power in england how do they persecute others?

Did the Puritans come up with the Conventicle Act, Five mile act?

Oh, you misunderstand. They left the UK because they weren't able to persecute people any more, and having landed in the USA then decided to persecute others.

Which should read alleged as you have fail to provide any evidence that he has been convicted of a crime.

bollocks - you are bound by your own imputation of UK libel law - the comment falls under opinion, not statement of fact - or had you forgotten that whether an allegation that someone has acted 'dishonestly' or 'criminally' is an allegation of fact or expression of opinion will very much depend upon context. There is no fixed rule that a statement that someone has been dishonest must be treated as an allegation of fact, and Where hyperlinks are provided in an online article, there is no reason to exclude that contextual material - Indeed, it will well lend significant support to the submission that readers would have understood the publication to be an expression of opinion

Latest Threads