Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

ipso_facto

War Hero
Tone it down a bit, you are just typing wibble to meet a quota. At least have something that is a decent point to state about Biden.

You are making the mistake of trying to dehumanize the man, by calling him a Devil worshiper...

Biden was dehumanising the little girls by touching them and making them feel uncomfortable.

The choice to know is yours.

The choice to know is yours.

FFS bud, you can call him a senile old f*ck and that would have more merit then stating he is a devil worshiper.

But then what facts do you have to back up calling him a worshiper of Satan? Your wibble is X Files grade crap that should be buried in a field and forgotten about.

Triggered much?

You're a foreign menace who get paid to cause disruption.
The wibble you type is the worst kind of disinformation to attempt to spread on social media. It isn't even close to being believable or create a shadow of doubt in anybodies minds. It does however take up space. You're an inefficient waste on the payroll and thus need to be purged, to make way for a better Ipso.

I strap it to the top of yer Maws head

As she's been dead for 15 years, you're either a necrophiliac (possible for your continued allusion to sexual fantasies), a liar (but we all know that anyway) or a complete mong (as we know from your use of buttons).

The fact that you seem to be allowed out worries me.
Now be fair, his spelling is excellent considering he's tied up in a straight jacket and is using a head-dobber.

ipso_facto

War Hero
You're a foreign menace who get paid to cause disruption.
The wibble you type is the worst kind of disinformation to attempt to spread on social media. It isn't even close to being believable or create a shadow of doubt in anybodies minds. It does however take up space. You're an inefficient waste on the payroll and thus need to be purged, to make way for a better Ipso.

Wrong on all counts.

Like the MSM you're minimising Biden's wandering hands. What kind of b******d makes a child feel uncomfortable like that and in public? Do you think he was unaware how public it was? He was giving a message this kind of behaviour is OK.

Learn to recognise the MO, e.g. in California where they have passed a law of making pedophilia OK if there is 10 years difference in age! What does a 20 year old man want with a 10 year old boy for example!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...uce-penalties-oral-****-sex-willing-children/

It doesn't matter whether you believe in an objective reality called evil or whether it is something within humans, learn to recognise the MO and when someone has gone over to the dark side.

WAKE UP!

Wrong on all counts.

Like the MSM you're minimising Biden's wandering hands. What kind of b******d makes a child feel uncomfortable like that and in public? Do you think he was unaware how public it was? He was giving a message this kind of behaviour is OK.

Learn to recognise the MO, e.g. in California where they have passed a law of making pedophilia OK if there is 10 years difference in age! What does a 20 year old man want with a 10 year old boy for example!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...uce-penalties-oral-****-sex-willing-children/

It doesn't matter whether you believe in an objective reality called evil or whether it is something within humans, learn to recognise the MO and when someone has gone over to the dark side.

WAKE UP!

Unlike you I am an American citizen and many of us are paying very close attention to what is going on. But we don't resort to wild a$$ accusations about being a devil worshiping pedo. What you don't get is that whilst Biden appears to be a bit creepy and weird so does Trump. But that doesn't make either a chimo. If anything that is a character trait that they both share.

What it does do however is make you some failed propaganda spreader. You can't even fulfill your mission successfully and pick topics that could create an air of doubt a candidate's fitness to lead in any sort. Your SWAG propaganda is nothing worthy of your fellow trolls and I must admit your evals should reflect that.

Unlike you I am an American citizen and many of us are paying very close attention to what is going on. But we don't resort to wild a$$ accusations about being a devil worshiping pedo. What you don't get is that whilst Biden appears to be a bit creepy and weird so does Trump. But that doesn't make either a chimo. If anything that is a character trait that they both share.

What it does do however is make you some failed propaganda spreader. You can't even fulfill your mission successfully and pick topics that could create an air of doubt a candidate's fitness to lead in any sort. Your SWAG propaganda is nothing worthy of your fellow trolls and I must admit your evals should reflect that.

Well done mate.

Well done mate.
The Q crap and devil worshiping, chimo lines of attack are a bit tedious after the first three or so posts. This is not the Salem witch trials. Any decent troll could at least find half a dozen realistic points to attack regarding Biden or Trump.

To be honest the VP's are more well rounded moral figures and probably more fit to carry each parties banner regardless of how one views their personal and political beliefs. Pence is the strong GOP figure that acts a counter to Trump and I think he plays an unsung but vital role in the Trump Admin, but does not glory hunt and thus has a level of respect that Trump does not.

As she's been dead for 15 years, you're either a necrophiliac (possible for your continued allusion to sexual fantasies), a liar (but we all know that anyway) or a complete mong (as we know from your use of buttons).
Liar? says the SME on being a Liar? thats praise from Caesar indeed. As to Buttons you are far from shy in their use as well hypocrite

Ahh so amusing at your rantings do you hit your wife and child with the empty bottles?

Insults.
1) Donny Plump himself makes up insulting nicknames for anybody who dares disagree with his almighty knowledge.

Biased Media.
2) Do you really think it's the left that are biased and the right are very truthful and un-biased?
WRONG.
As opposed to the left wing media who can't write "Trump" without putting at least two if not three invectives before it?

You're running out of steam old boy, best have a nice cup of cocoa and a lie down

Re Biden:

Devil worshiper is well over the top but he certainly does not support the Catholic policy regarding abortion. I would regard him as a "cafeteria Catholic" he picks the bits he wants and ignored the rest.

He is however verging into senile dementia and also creepy around women and young girls.
People seem to have forgotten the issue back when he was VP and insisted on swimming nude in his homes swimming pool when female USSS agents were standing post at the pool. Many female agents asked for transfers to someone else's detail to stay away from him.

Also at Christmas party for his detail he nearly got into a fight with an agent when he cupped the breast of an agent's girlfriend with his hand during a photo op with him. When media enquired the USSS said the report on the incident had been "misplaced " and could not be found.

Creepier than Trump and going senile is not a winning combination.
My guess, as I have said before, is that within a year Harris will have the Cabinet invoke Section 4 of the XXVth Amendment and remove him from office, becoming President herself.

ipso_facto

War Hero

I'm curious to know if you think satan/devil worshipping is a cultural oddity like being a Jedi? Or, is it a cult brainwashing people into behaving in strange ways? Do you know what are satanisms tenets?

I really don't have to spread any negative propaganda about Biden, he does very well on his own! Frankly to me he is an irrelevancy.

ipso_facto

War Hero
The Q crap and devil worshiping, chimo lines of attack are a bit tedious after the first three or so posts. This is not the Salem witch trials. Any decent troll could at least find half a dozen realistic points to attack regarding Biden or Trump.

To be honest the VP's are more well rounded moral figures and probably more fit to carry each parties banner regardless of how one views their personal and political beliefs. Pence is the strong GOP figure that acts a counter to Trump and I think he plays an unsung but vital role in the Trump Admin, but does not glory hunt and thus has a level of respect that Trump does not.

Have you read any Q posts?

Latest Threads