The Presidency, Supreme Court, two Houses are the columns that allowed ALL those things to come about and only Covid itself was exclusively on Trumps watch (why the democrats only want to talk about it) and its the equivalent of the myriad of people on here, who either lived a little history, or read about this or that stupid general, or king and focus all the opprobrium on a single persons poor choices.1. Wars without end - the modus for the 'experts' running things prior to Trump and presumably a man fixed on profits, is asking difficult questions about results.
Yep, sure, like America hasn't been on a constant war-footing since 1776. FYI Trump declared bankruptcy multiple times, guess who I'd be asking the difficult questions to?
2. Global Economics - Offshoring old brown industries to china, whilst we subtly exploit the new green revolution, turns out to be bollox as well, as the papers highlighted the Scottish SSE contract with China/UAE.
If in doubt blame another country rather than the steady decline in blue-collar jobs since 1945 - and who sent the jobs overseas - could it be large corporations?
3. Break down in law and order - All to do with a big fat orange man tweeting stuff that isn't illegal and that is enough to put US Race relations back to 1859.
Actually if he was doing it from the UK a lot of what he retweets from the Far Right and Neo-Nazi organisations ARE at least Hate Incidents, at worse Hate Crimes. Leaving that aside, how many riots where the police murdered 'ethnics' happened under previous administrations? I suspect you'd have to go back to the days of Tricky Dicky
4. Covid - Its not a china plague designed to kill older people, but in fact it was created in trump towers to target democratic cities.
I like a good "straw man" argument - look, your Orange Overlord repeating the lie 'China Virus' and retweeting conspiracy theories doesn't change the fact that it's not some BW the evil Communist Chinese unleashed, and don't you think it's convenient that the country tRump has been attacking is also the one he's been complaining about their trade deals? And who has been saying Trump created the virus? Link please. He's on record as saying he's not that fussed about Blue states - I thought he was supposed to care for all Americans, not just the people who support him?
1. Wars without end - its a process that is driven by events and in the case of Trump he is immoral enough to be open and argue that the nation itself should see some benefits.
2. Globalism and China - It was argued in the 90s by many from the left, but money talks and both parties were bought and paid for by your big corporations.. The fact its the right making the case now for the common people should be an early warning sign, or you can just ignore it and act prissy in years to come.
3. As steamboat highlights your way off the mark.....The rise in social justice, has fuelled the culture of over-reaction to every hurt feeling and the democrats and the media weaponised it and you see plenty of evidence from the other side that they're are been similarly radicalised.
4. Covid was around before christmas and in years to come will be seen as a warning from history.