Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Which is why it was so telling that, when called to say it was all bolleaux, the Donald defended QAnon, because he couldn’t bring himself to say that Biden et al weren’t all paedophiles.
Biden and Pelosi are many things. But paedophiles are not one of the terms to use against them.

Honestly I am starting to dislike Pelosi more than anybody else in the Democratic Party. That woman needs to go.

But Joe is being forced to go further left, by the extremes in that party instead of remaining the centrist that he was. But he is in a position where he can’t be the Democrat of old

offog

LE
The 2nd amendment is very important. Do you think if the Chinese and Russian people had guns they would have got the demonic communist governments they did?

It's not only an insurance against governmental tyranny but also invasion by other countries. You have to think twice attacking a country where most citizens are armed. And as I've said before, if America goes down so will the rest of the world with it.

I suspect the results of the election is going to be challenged and will go before the SC. So, again if the SC is not functioning properly it will affect the election which will affect the rest of the world. We are all interconnected in this world now.
Your grasp of history is staggering. You must have read the Penguin book of communist revolutions from Front Cover to Half Title.

offog

LE
What a bunch of shite.

It’s a stupid straw man argument to claim that anyone who doesn’t support Trump “wants China ruling the world”. Especially on ARRSE. I doubt if anyone in this thread is even vaguely ‘left wing’ by most normal standards.

It’s also a ‘look a squirrel’ dodge the issue attempt to try and down play the significance of some 200,000 deaths by ‘they will have died anyway’. @Maple has explained this very clearly and very simply, FFS.

We’re ALL ‘going to die anyway’ at some point. That’s why epidemiologists (you know, those people who study this stuff for years, not just get ideas from Facebook) talk about ‘excess deaths’ to stop people talking such rubbish. Identifying ‘excess deaths’ is the first step in identifying that there is a problem.

I very much doubt you’d take such an attitude if either you or your family went down with it.
As I pointed out to my children when they were young, Life is the biggest cause of death.

I also told them that on their16th birthday they could have a new suit case a a ticket to anywhere in the world. The buggers didn't take the hint and I still get there mail.

The 2nd amendment is very important. Do you think if the Chinese and Russian people had guns they would have got the demonic communist governments they did?

It's not only an insurance against governmental tyranny but also invasion by other countries. You have to think twice attacking a country where most citizens are armed. And as I've said before, if America goes down so will the rest of the world with it.

I suspect the results of the election is going to be challenged and will go before the SC. So, again if the SC is not functioning properly it will affect the election which will affect the rest of the world. We are all interconnected in this world now.

I think they would have feudal warlords fighting for Control of China and Russia would still be the same mafia state. But firearms ownership in other countries is not really relevant or important to life here. If different countries want liberal ownership or draconian that is their choice to make, and it is not our place to interfere with that aspect of their lives.

Invasion?? I am more worried about internal threats then foreign armies trying to physically invade the country. Red Dawn was a movie, and a cult classic at that.

The SC will help determine the election yes, but the best thing the world can do is avoid picking sides at this juncture in time regardless of who they prefer. But either way America is going to be a bit busy figuring out our own problems to be to active on the world stage for some time to come. Which is what the Russians and Chinese are counting on and trying to get the ROW of to chip in only adds to the problems. Soros is one meddler who is only helping to contribute to the social upheaval and is the platinum lackey of the above mentioned countries.

^ Does this fuckwit even realise that literally no-one watches the stupid videos it posts?

I reckon the few shitposters on here look at all these Qtard wibblevids and think "that's right. I have to tell everybody, then they will understand how it is all down to cannibal paedos, lizards, wottevva. I can show them the true path".

They then bang out posts with loads of embedded videos and drivel thinking that if all the sheeple just watch these videos and read this wibble they will see the light.

It's hard to see any light when your eyes glaze over.

I don't know why they bother, God invented scrolling to bypass this shite.

It's all very childish, almost to the point of being slightly endearing. "Ah bless his/her little heart".

What a bunch of shite.

It’s a stupid straw man argument to claim that anyone who doesn’t support Trump “wants China ruling the world”. Especially on ARRSE. I doubt if anyone in this thread is even vaguely ‘left wing’ by most normal standards.

It’s also a ‘look a squirrel’ dodge the issue attempt to try and down play the significance of some 200,000 deaths by ‘they will have died anyway’. @Maple has explained this very clearly and very simply, FFS.

We’re ALL ‘going to die anyway’ at some point. That’s why epidemiologists (you know, those people who study this stuff for years, not just get ideas from Facebook) talk about ‘excess deaths’ to stop people talking such rubbish. Identifying ‘excess deaths’ is the first step in identifying that there is a problem.

I very much doubt you’d take such an attitude if either you or your family went down with it.

Oh give it a rest.
There is a high percentage of folks that give china a free ride, they also happen to suffer from post traumatic TDS. Im talking about the bigger world not arrse you dimwit.

Who is the ones politicizing COVID again?

Facebook...when have i ever posted shite from facebook, I dont even have an account.
Still, try and make your argument personal eh, you tit.

What do you mean "take such an attitude"
Tell me again how dangerous this ******* virus is compared to other deaths.

I lost a cousin to COVID, well she didnt actually have the virus but was turned down treatmnent for another pre-existing (due to empty hospitals and lockdown) which led to her collapsing down the stairs bleeding herself out from injuries.

Go and feast on ONS data on deaths for June 2020 and come back and tell us what you think.

Last edited:
Oh give it a rest.
There is a high percentage of folks that give china a free ride, they also happen to suffer from post traumatic TDS. Im talking about the bigger world not arrse you dimwit.

Who is the ones politicizing COVID again?

Facebook...when have i ever posted shite from facebook, I dont even have an account.
Still, try and make your argument personal eh, you tit.

What do you mean "take such an attitude"
Tell me again how dangerous this ******* virus is compared to other deaths.

I lost a cousin to COVID, well she didnt actually have the virus but was turned down treatmnent for another pre-existing (due to empty hospitals and lockdown) which led to her collapsing down the stairs bleeding herself out from injuries.

Go and feast on ONS data on deaths for June 2020 and come back and tell us what you think.

I think Lidl are doing half-price Toilet Duck at the moment. You should stock up at the rate you’re apparently going through it...

@Spank-it

View attachment 505692
Any particular reason your fellow Canucks are promoting violence in a foreign country? As a Canadian University professor, he has strayed well outside of his lane don’t you think?? But hey these examples are what make Trump stronger...
Any particular reason your fellow Canucks are promoting violence in a foreign country? As a Canadian University professor, he has strayed well outside of his lane don’t you think?? But hey these examples are what make Trump stronger...

Thanks for asking @Steamboat

You might think the U.S.A has a monopoly on idiot citizens with the millions of RW nutters, the hundreds of active serial killers, the poor misunderstood mass murdering school shooters and a crazed narcissistic lying twat for a Presidunce, but sadly you don't - Canada has one idiot lefty professor so feel free to rip the country we know where the real idiots live.

You're welcome.
1600711754633.png

Biden can be weird, and old school stupid but a child boinker is bit a far fetched. Just like Trump likes women of questionable virtue and golden showers etc. Poor taste but that does not mean they are pedophiles.

It's unlikely, but not impossible

Remember the likes of Cyril Smith who was known to be a peado by his own party, and yet they turned a blind eye to his activities, with councils, the police and even the intelligence services involved in covering up his activities

Thanks for asking @Steamboat

You might think the U.S.A has a monopoly on idiot citizens with the millions of RW nutters, the hundreds of active serial killers, the poor misunderstood mass murdering school shooters and a crazed narcissistic lying twat for a Presidunce, but sadly you don't - Canada has one idiot lefty professor so feel free to rip the country we know where the real idiots live.

You're welcome.
View attachment 506221

I believe your country is also experiencing an upswing in the Rona cases.

You also have 9,221 deaths out of 144,664 confirmed cases. For a fatality rate of about 6.37 percent.

So would that make your PM an idiot for having a worse fatality rate then Trump?

Ritch

LE
I believe your country is also experiencing an upswing in the Rona cases.

You also have 9,221 deaths out of 144,664 confirmed cases. For a fatality rate of about 6.37 percent.

So would that make your PM an idiot for having a worse fatality rate then Trump?

I think people lambast Trump over the Covid thing because he initially claimed it was a hoax. Then he said it wasn't worse than flu. Then he said he takes no responsibility for the rampant rise in deaths and I think that has caused the reaction it has.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think people lambast Trump over the Covid thing because he initially claimed it was a hoax. Then he said it wasn't worse than flu. Then he said he takes no responsibility for the rampant rise in deaths and I think that has caused the reaction it has.
Has he ever took responsibility rather than credit for anything?

It could very well be.
But I am looking at the end results, and our northern neighbors are experiencing an upswing in cases just like your lot and the rest of Europe. Until a vaccine is in effect and out in mass, I think it is premature for any country to toot their horn as everybody is on the same roller coaster. In the case of Spank it he is talking about the upswing in America and where the real idiots live, when it could also be stated his province has quite a few to deal with.

Ritch

LE
Has he ever took responsibility rather than credit for anything?

That's very true. However I'm guessing he's that much of a stable genius, he thinks responsibility is for mere mortals.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Archbishop Vigano stated so clearly in his letter to President Trump, this is not just a simple election between Democrats and Republicans, it's a battle between good and evil. Unfortunately, something very dark has gradually taken over the Democrats. They are not the party of JFK anymore.

Jim Kavizel was interview about his new film Infidel. He is famous for playing Jesus in Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ (incidentally he nearly died doing the film). He quoted Ronald Reagan's speech which clearly shows what this election battle is really about. Starts @3:05 and it's very powerful.

rchbishop Vigano stated so clearly in his letter to President Trump, this is not just a simple election between Democrats and Republicans, it's a battle between good and evil

You posted this shit before. No-one cares because it's all utter bollocks and a sign of your mental illness.

You posted this shit before. No-one cares because it's all utter bollocks and a sign of your mental illness.

Which bit the religious angle, and/or voting for the Democrats?