Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Aaaaah, there's your problem. You think the media is all one sided.

What a pathetic argument.

Btw: He's not just a Chump he is a FAT CNUT as well as a lying inconsiderate prick.
200,000 dead on his watch and off he goes out golfing. Yeah, vote fatty back in what could go wrong?

Claims the media don't peddle bias toward Trump, Follows up with media headline they have all been peddling.
"200,000 dead on his watch "

Ignorance of the facts as to who has died and what pre-existing they had.
Here's a tip, Go and look at the CDC figures for deaths, last I checked the 2.6 average pre-existing conditions for every death still stood. For June, out of 140k deaths, 9.5k were actually COVID alone.
The media won't tell you this.
Now turn off the telly.

Uncle Joe seems to be confused again.

But his cheerleaders will just claim he was “ confused”. The debate is going to be great.
#DementiaJoey strikes again

As confused as Trump was when talking about those airports in the revolutionary war?

Claims the media don't peddle bias toward Trump, Follows up with media headline they have all been peddling.
"200,000 dead on his watch "

Ignorance of the facts as to who has died and what pre-existing they had.
Here's a tip, Go and look at the CDC figures for deaths, last I checked the 2.6 average pre-existing conditions for every death still stood. For June, out of 140k deaths, 9.5k were actually COVID alone.
The media won't tell you this.
Now turn off the telly.
This CDC data?
That shows 198754 deaths to date? (At current rate of death will be in excess of 200k by Wednesday)

Coronavirus is a disease that increases the death rate (mortality) but especially those who have underlying age or health problems (morbidity).

The argument that a Coronavirus death isn't REALLY a Coronavirus death unless it is the sole cause of death, and not because it has just accelerated the date of death of someone already on the way out from other causes is quite literally insane.

The media HAS been telling you this from day 1.
Why do you think so much effort went into persuading the public to wear masks and be especially careful around the sick and elderly? Shits and giggles? Did you miss the biggest public health drive in a century because you were watching Infowars?

The only people who might agree with you are eugenicists who believe in culling the weak and useless.
Or idiots.

Maple

LE
Keep drinking the KoolAid Robbo. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic, under normal circs I'll get a bit of a kicking now and again from flu and whatever else is doing the rounds. My immune system is compromised so I'm always going to be "Special Needs" and as the song goes "just another burden on the Welfare State" BUT, and this is the important thing, if I get Covid 19 transmitted by someone in Tescos who's got it but in't showing, doesn't believe in it*, is too stupid to wear a mask and doesn't know how far two meters is, then there's a fair chance I'll be pushing-up the daisies quick-smart.

So no Covid 19 = Just a bit poorly with the breaking strain of a kitkat
Type 1 + Covid 19 = Wearing Die Toten Hosen

On the death certificate it will say "Death by diabetic complications" - but in reality it would be the Covid19 that resulted in me being posted to the Aerodrome in the sky. Therefore my death should be recorded in the Covid 19 statistics because no Covid 19, Type 1 manageable = not dead

Dressing it up any other way is just tiring to excuse the deaths of 200,000 Americans

* As Betty says, just because you don't believe in Corona Virus doesn't mean it doesn't believe in you.

Last edited:
Oh, so the business man who is currently president is deciding the run the country like one of his businesses, with whatever national policy makes the biggest profit for him.....?

Are you on some sort of medication we should know about?

While professional soldiers and officers may know more about waging war, the presidents job is to tell them what wars to wage. There would appear to be history of presidents of one party waging wars to take "truth freedom and the american way" to peoples who perhaps didn't want it, so far this president has not done so. Maybe because he wants to do things differently, but he appears to be doing good things in the peace department without sending the troops in.
1. Wars without end - the modus for the 'experts' running things prior to Trump and presumably a man fixed on profits, is asking difficult questions about results.

2. Global Economics - Offshoring old brown industries to china, whilst we subtly exploit the new green revolution, turns out to be bollox as well, as the papers highlighted the Scottish SSE contract with China/UAE.

3. Break down in law and order - All to do with a big fat orange man tweeting stuff that isn't illegal and that is enough to put US Race relations back to 1859.

4. Covid - Its not a china plague designed to kill older people, but in fact it was created in trump towers to target democratic cities.

Maple

LE
1. Wars without end - the modus for the 'experts' running things prior to Trump and presumably a man fixed on profits, is asking difficult questions about results.

Yep, sure, like America hasn't been on a constant war-footing since 1776. FYI Trump declared bankruptcy multiple times, guess who I'd be asking the difficult questions to?

2. Global Economics - Offshoring old brown industries to china, whilst we subtly exploit the new green revolution, turns out to be bollox as well, as the papers highlighted the Scottish SSE contract with China/UAE.

If in doubt blame another country rather than the steady decline in blue-collar jobs since 1945 - and who sent the jobs overseas - could it be large corporations?

3. Break down in law and order - All to do with a big fat orange man tweeting stuff that isn't illegal and that is enough to put US Race relations back to 1859.

Actually if he was doing it from the UK a lot of what he retweets from the Far Right and Neo-Nazi organisations ARE at least Hate Incidents, at worse Hate Crimes. Leaving that aside, how many riots where the police murdered 'ethnics' happened under previous administrations? I suspect you'd have to go back to the days of Tricky Dicky

4. Covid - Its not a china plague designed to kill older people, but in fact it was created in trump towers to target democratic cities.

I like a good "straw man" argument - look, your Orange Overlord repeating the lie 'China Virus' and retweeting conspiracy theories doesn't change the fact that it's not some BW the evil Communist Chinese unleashed, and don't you think it's convenient that the country tRump has been attacking is also the one he's been complaining about their trade deals? And who has been saying Trump created the virus? Link please. He's on record as saying he's not that fussed about Blue states - I thought he was supposed to care for all Americans, not just the people who support him?

Last edited:
Well, they plan to replace him asap after the campaign whatever the result is.

Can you really imagine a cranky 77 year old being up to the job?

But yep, sad state of affairs if he is the best that the opposition can come up with?
That is why he won in 2016, Hilary wasn't trusted by a large proportion of the population.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

This CDC data?
That shows 198754 deaths to date? (At current rate of death will be in excess of 200k by Wednesday)

Coronavirus is a disease that increases the death rate (mortality) but especially those who have underlying age or health problems (morbidity).

The argument that a Coronavirus death isn't REALLY a Coronavirus death unless it is the sole cause of death, and not because it has just accelerated the date of death of someone already on the way out from other causes is quite literally insane.

The media HAS been telling you this from day 1.
Why do you think so much effort went into persuading the public to wear masks and be especially careful around the sick and elderly? Shits and giggles? Did you miss the biggest public health drive in a century because you were watching Infowars?

The only people who might agree with you are eugenicists who believe in culling the weak and useless.
Or idiots.

Underlying health conditions are not Trumps fault, they were however the factor in a person living or dying.

A 2.6 average isn't very convenmient for people who want to shy blame away from China onto Trump.
Then again, the same people want China leading the world.
The same China who run concentration camps which falls on deaf ears of the very same instiututions that want to blame the whole wu-flu on Trump.

Deparate does not even begin to describe it.
But hey ho, stupid people blame Trump for COVID deaths.

He has repeatedly said he know more about how to be a general than his generals.
Did he though? Did he? Or were his words "interpreted" by the media and that is what people have latched on to? How many times have the headlines screamed something only for the actual word used in the proper context said something different.

But of course the leftist MSM know exactly what he says better then the president himself.

That is why he won in 2016, Hilary wasn't trusted by a large (but still minority) proportion of the population.
A rather larger minority trusted her enough to vote for her.

He won because of the peculiar way the representative republic of the United States is run, not because of what the population did or didn't feel about him.

Actually if he was doing it from the UK a lot of what he retweets from the Far Right and Neo-Nazi organisations ARE at least Hate Incidents, at worse Hate Crimes. Leaving that aside, how many riots where the police murdered 'ethnics' happened under previous administrations? I suspect you'd have to go back to the days of Tricky Dicky
Not so far, Oakland 2009, try Ferguson Missouri under Barack Hussein Obama in 2014
Baltimore, 2014

ring ANY bells?

offog

LE
Did he though? Did he? Or were his words "interpreted" by the media and that is what people have latched on to? How many times have the headlines screamed something only for the actual word used in the proper context said something different.

But of course the leftist MSM know exactly what he says better then the president himself.
At 1.09. and not the first time he has said it but you can look that up for yourself.

Yes, but part of Bidens pattern of Dementia like

What's worse then - Biden's alleged dementia (not his fault - not saying he should be running for the top job, however) or Trump's deliberate ignorance / lying (his fault - he could educate himself)?

offog

LE
A rather larger minority trusted her enough to vote for her.

He won because of the peculiar way the representative republic of the United States is run, not because of what the population did or didn't feel about him.

Imagine a football (soccer) match on telly

The final score is 3-2

A bunch of mates watching it together down the pub

Supporter for the losing team says ‘well, actually, we retained possession of the ball for 54 percent of the time, so in reality it should have been us that won

Everyone in the whole pub, laughs at him for being an utter dick

That’s you that is...

Latest Threads