Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I think you have this misapprehension that the president does it all himself. All the presidents speeches are written by other people, all the speeches are carefully checked and reviewed by the staff before the president sees them.

In fact, if you stopped hating the man for a minute you would see that "the president" is a puppet to the organisation. On all sides!
Very astute observation...... Trump upsets the 'establishment' because he can't be controlled 24 hours a day and yet, they're still control most of his policies behind the scenes.

The alternative view is a Biden Presidency would be controlled 24 hours a day and the bombs will be falling again, the UK put back on the EU leash and China will continue to pollute the world with its population control plagues and stealing jobs (most recently the green revolution and wind/solar production) i.e. back to normal.

a view confirmed by a great many people who've had private dealings with him.

But interesting that they only normally come to this realisation after years, in some cases decades, of happily riding on his coat tails, and trading off their relationship with him, in the hope of ascending into money/power/status... then ******* up and getting dropped.

Scarramucci didn’t have a word to say against Trump till he got sacked, nor Cohen, the lawyer, Bannon, Bolton, Mattis

The road to Damascus conversion only happens after not getting what they want, or thought they were entitled to.

Whole thing reminds me of a line from the Sweeney “When did you realise you had been raped - before or after the cheque bounced?”

Last edited:
There’s a lot in what you say.

Unfortunately the last sentence is Trump to a ‘T’ though.
I'd disagree, or rather I'd say it applies to most of the politicians. Just because Trump wants to finish the job it doesn't mean to say he in this as a career. There were rumours he was only running as a joke and didn't believe he would actually win...

ipso_facto

War Hero
Piss off, I'm baiting the mong.

It's not going quite the way you expected, is it?

You haven't answered my question. Do you think the news is all organic, spontaneous and true to events? If it is, then please stick you head back in the sand. If not, did the DS play their hand too soon or did the white hats force their hand with RBG?

Curious how she has suddenly become a cultural icon.

Last edited:

A package containing Ricin has been sent to Trump. I hope they find the cretin who did this and punish them appropriately.

Crooked Hillary, or did RBG do a quick trip over the border before her death?;)

'An envelope addressed to the White House that contained the deadly poison ricin was intercepted by US authorities on Saturday, according to a report by the New York Times. The letter was addressed to President Donald Trump and appears to have been sent from Canada. Officials have identified a woman as a suspect, but have given no further details about the incident.'

Very astute observation...... Trump upsets the 'establishment' because he can't be controlled 24 hours a day and yet, they're still control most of his policies behind the scenes.

The alternative view is a Biden Presidency would be controlled 24 hours a day and the bombs will be falling again, the UK put back on the EU leash and China will continue to pollute the world with its population control plagues and stealing jobs (most recently the green revolution and wind/solar production) i.e. back to normal.

You need to get back on the dried frog pills. You’re reaching dipso levels of wibblery.

Interesting comments by Green Beret Tim Kennedy in his latest Joe Rogan podcast - to paraphrase, you can go look it up yourself if need be - Obama fannied about, the US military was overstretched, underfunded and used as their political plaything - Trump get's in, focusses the Theatres, increases funding, allows the Forces to get on and do their jobs, negotiates other peace elements, pulls the troops home, troops and people very happy, less funding now required as they're not fighting as much.

Interesting comments by Green Beret Tim Kennedy in his latest Joe Rogan podcast - to paraphrase, you can go look it up yourself if need be - Obama fannied about, the US military was overstretched, underfunded and used as their political plaything - Trump get's in, focusses the Theatres, increases funding, allows the Forces to get on and do their jobs, negotiates other peace elements, pulls the troops home, troops and people very happy, less funding now required as they're not fighting as much.
Getting things done is besides the point for some people... What is more important, is looking poised and saying the right thing to a journalist and whereas I suspect we ALL think Trump is a terrible politician, the nuggets who were in charge for decades made a pigs ear of the world.

Getting things done is besides the point for some people... What is more important, is looking poised and saying the right thing to a journalist and whereas I suspect we ALL think Trump is a terrible politician, the nuggets who were in charge for decades made a pigs ear of the world.
Yup - just looked better screwing things up with the support of the MSM.

A package containing Ricin has been sent to Trump. I hope they find the cretin who did this and punish them appropriately.
What's that you say? Some exotic poison has been sent to bump someone off? Now who could possibly be behind that?
1600609737789.png

Orange geriatric not been obeying orders has he?

Latest Threads