Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I still don't think Trump has any chance of winning in November, but there is no doubt this helps him. For one thing, it gives him a cause to rally his supporters behind: don't want Democrats picking the next Supreme Court Justice? Better make sure I get re-elected. Even Republicans who personally dislike Trump might be persuaded to back him over this.

Also, the longer he can drag this out, the better. The more the press focus on this, the less time they have to focus on how catastrophic Trump's handling of the pandemic has been.

As I said, I don't think Trump can win the election, but this might make it a closer race.

Are you claiming Trump knew in advance when she was going to die? Is this another Epstein?

This is the doctor who attended Ginsburg in her final hours. ;)

08-tucci-thepelicanbrief.jpg

Charles1948

On ROPS
On ROPs
Isn't the thing about President Trump this - he embodies the views of everyone who doesn't like what the Lefty, Liberal, Media has done to the USA. It has turned the USA into a disgusting moral cesspit.

And in revulsion against this, like a horse shaking fleas from its hide, the American people are rising up to support Trump. He represents the true idea of America as a shining beacon of hope for the future of humanity.

Ritch

LE
And in revulsion against this, like a horse shaking fleas from its hide, the American people are rising up to support Trump. He represents the true idea of America as a shining beacon of hope for the future of humanity.

What a load of bollöcks.

Ritch

LE
It's hilarious. He is joking...isn't he?
Having seen what a lot of the whackjob followers of The Orange One believe in, I'm no longer shocked or believe they're joking. A lot of people have quite rapidly lost their grip on reality.

Ritch

LE
I suspect she was 'on ice' in a manner of speaking for some time. Do you really think the DS don't control the timing of the news?

You suspect a lot. However, what you do know wouldn't fit on a postage stamp.

Just like the rest of your mentally ill QAnon cultists.

offog

LE
The GOP controlled the Senate in 2016, just like now. If you know American football, you would understand Mitch is going to break out the 2 minute offense as time is short.
In 2016 Mitch set a president.

In 2016, Senate Republicans blocked Democratic President Barack Obama's pick for the US top court. At the time, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell justified the move on grounds that it was an election year.

In 2016 Mitch set a president.
Mitch did his job to parry the Obama admin. Don’t for one moment think he would have waited for Trump to fill that seat, had he the ability to appoint a judge. But Obama lost that battle and the Dems have already stated they will use the nuclear option to pack the court should they win. After their behavior over the last few years (impeachment ringing any bells), no political quarter will be shown towards them. Had they any wisdom RBG would have been retired in 2015.

The GOP needs to fill this seat, in case they are required to rule in a Constitutional Crisis should that happen in November. Not to mention the future rulings the court will be forced to make.

@Spank-it

03632A69-1161-4069-9621-BDCCF0B5C3F2.png

Any particular reason your fellow Canucks are promoting violence in a foreign country? As a Canadian University professor, he has strayed well outside of his lane don’t you think?? But hey these examples are what make Trump stronger...

Charles1948

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mitch did his job to parry the Obama admin. Don’t for one moment think he would have waited for Trump to fill that seat, had he the ability to appoint a judge. But Obama lost that battle and the Dems have already stated they will use the nuclear option to pack the court should they win. After their behavior over the last few years (impeachment ringing any bells), no political quarter will be shown towards them. Had they any wisdom RBG would have been retired in 2015.

The GOP needs to fill this seat, in case they are required to rule in a Constitutional Crisis should that happen in November. Not to mention the future rulings the court will be forced to make.
I somewhat admire your expert analysis, but Trump will win! Because he represents true Americans, not some artificial politically-correct, snowflake, bubble-based, left-wing, stupid media parrots.

The American people will speak in the election. They will reject the stupid parrots, and vote for Trump. You see!

Latest Threads