Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I've heard Harris described as the "Trojan horse"
This is with a Trojan Horse it's meant to be a surprise ands only works if no one knows about it.
If the whole world can see your plan it's not going to be that much of a surprise.
Harris is easily vicious enough to pull the plug on Biden and he will rue the day he picked her as VP (If he manages to win).

syrup

LE
Harris is easily vicious enough to pull the plug on Biden and he will rue the day he picked her as VP (If he manages to win).

I predicted a few pages back a Harris - Clinton presidency
Although I'm sure someone said she can only run for 1 term if she takes over from sleepy within the first two years

I predicted a few pages back a Harris - Clinton presidency
Although I'm sure someone said she can only run for 1 term if she takes over from sleepy within the first two years
Yes - if she became the President at any point before January 2023, she would be limited to running for one full term of her own. If Biden ceased to be President in, say, February 2023, she could run for two full terms after completing Biden’s term.

Hence Lyndon Johnson was able to run twice (although chose not to because he knew he’d lose), whereas Gerald Ford could only run once. When we say ‘run’, that means ‘run and win’: in theory, Ford could have run again in 1980. Thus, were Biden to win, step down in 2022 and the now- President Harris to run in 2024 and lose, she could have another go at running in 2028. If she won that election, she could only serve one term and would have to step down at the end of her term (January 2033) to become part of a quiz question about non-consecutive Presidents.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Does Biden think airports were around in 1776? Nobody seems to have answered that or the one about WWI ending in 1917 as the stable genius claims.

syrup

LE
Spanky finding out about RBG:

There's never a flatbed truck parked up for a fucktard to run into when you need one is there?

The Donald seems to do better when he's caught off the cuff rather than trying to work from pre- prepared notes

Meanwhile...….

Anything from Joe yet trying to figure out who they are taking about?
Or are they uploading the telepromter

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Rest of the world

Tump fans

But only Biden is senile. . .

All rather sadly undermined by the desperate scrabble to get one appointed before the election, contrary to the advice given at the last election however.
The GOP controlled the Senate in 2016, just like now. If you know American football, you would understand Mitch is going to break out the 2 minute offense as time is short.

Yes. If he behaved like that more often I’m sure many people would be a lot less anti.
But then the anonymous speechwriter intern would be President.
Trump didn't write or dictate it.
You can tell because
a) it wasn't written in crayon
b) it wasn't written by an immature sociopath
c) It would require someone with more empathy than a tapeworm to write it.
d) The word "I" doesn't appear at the start of every sentence.

ipso_facto

War Hero
I thought the note that he published was rather dignified, especially considering his usual tweets about political opponents.

I don't think he was "caught off guard". Maybe a bit surprised they announced it now but I suspect he knew what was coming. Why do you think he released his list of possible nominations to the Supreme Court at the beginning of September?

I don't think he was "caught off guard". Maybe a bit surprised they announced it now but I suspect he knew what was coming. Why do you think he released his list of possible nominations to the Supreme Court at the beginning of September?

Are you claiming Trump knew in advance when she was going to die? Is this another Epstein?

Latest Threads