Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

No. I do, however, have a question for you. Let's assume there are no fairies in the sky and all of this is human construct. We all have constructs in our heads, a map so to speak, on how the world operates which informs our actions. For example when I catch a bus I have a map in my head of the bus route, the timetable, etc. and that guides my actions although the reality may not quite fit the map when the bus breaks down or is cancelled, etc. We simply cannot function without these maps of how the world functions.

Human's also have a tendency to conform themselves to what they worship, another map carried by many people that gives their lives meaning. So, my question is for those who have that kind philosophical map, is it better to pray to The God of Love or a god of hate?
You'd be better off killing yourself.

The Democrats clearly have a huge problem. How do they make it go away? It's clear Biden has early-onset dementia. A relative of mine, once an impressively strong farmer, was recently felled by Alzheimer's. I'm seeing exactly the same signs and symptoms here. It's as plain as day.

For all of Trump's undoubted shortcomings, having a President who has the cognitive ability of a child seems rather like a bad Monty Python sketch. And you can't have a President that everyone's making Monty Python jokes about — all over the world.

It's tragic — every Alzheimer's case is — but the truth is that Biden simply would not be able to function up against Xi Jinping or Putin. And while he'll have good days and bad days (as all dementia patients do), it'll only get steadily worse. Maybe even rapidly worse.

The problem the Democrats have, I think, is that in purely pragmatic terms he may be unelectable now, even by their own faithful voters. They may simply feel, strategically, that they have a better chance of defeating Trump if he's no longer the presidential candidate. If so, they have very little time to do anything about it.

I dont have much experience with alzhiemers - But I do work with some old people and he reminds me of an 89 Year old. My perception is skewed probably because I live in California. 'Anyone but Trump' has been the mantra for four years...But there is a distinct lack of Energy. I still think they could pull it out of the bag though.

Does he think WWI ended in 1917?
Dementia Joe does think he would be the ONLY POTUS without an Ivy league degree

Guess he never heard of Reagan or Harry Truman, Mondale...........

Well sheeeeeet, RBG has passed away and Trump now gets another SCOTUS judge. I can hear the wailing now from the libs... This is going to be interesting.

It is going to be one hell of a fight. But the opportunity to flip the court is something Trump should jump on.

Total war. Monday morning better be a good conservative judge picked and start the process.

It blows my mind that she could be allowed to hang on this long - half the sessions were her remotely being updated and the other half she looked unconscious.

She should have bowed out with Obama.

It blows my mind that she could be allowed to hang on this long - half the sessions were her remotely being updated and the other half she looked unconscious.

She should have bowed out with Obama.
Honestly? she was to much ego and not enough brains

She should have bowed out during Obama's presidency and allowed him to fill the seat. instead her ego got in her way & the left is going berserk tonight at the thought that trump could nominate someone tomorrow morning

Honestly? she was to much ego and not enough brains

She should have bowed out during Obama's presidency and allowed him to fill the seat. instead her ego got in her way & the left is going berserk tonight at the thought that trump could nominate someone tomorrow morning
Oh well she stayed to long, and now an opportunity presented itself.

Has trump just praised Robert E Lee? Saying he would have won if it were not for Gettysburg?

Defending slavery?

Has trump just praised Robert E Lee? Saying he would have won if it were not for Gettysburg?

Defending slavery?

It is true, the whole Idea Lee had was bring the South a Victory deep inside the Union and then sue for peace (and there was a growing movement calling for peace).

The ANV would draw forces away from Virginia, possibly draw forces away from Vicksburg and Live off the Unions farms, and make Lincoln and his generals look even more incompetent than McClellan memester failed basic ACW history 101

But hey I get it trump says it it must be a lie or twisted

From a Republican Party standpoint getting a Supreme Court replacement rushed through by Zoom meeting on Monday morning makes sense.

However, Trump is not and never has been a Republican and there is only one thing he is interested in and that is President Donald J Trump being re-elected in four weeks' time. Trump knows that if they did get an RBG replacement through, the Republican Party and voters could breathe a sigh of relief and opt out of the election, safe in the knowledge that the SC was in their hands for another 15 years, thanks Donny and see ya buddy.

Don't be surprised if Trump actually drags out the nomination proceedings over the next few weeks, to keep the voters onside, he's a New York shyster, he knows how to play his marks. He's going to weaponize this for the remainder of the campaign, making sure it's not settled until after polling day.

From a Republican Party standpoint getting a Supreme Court replacement rushed through by Zoom meeting on Monday morning makes sense.

However, Trump is not and never has been a Republican and there is only one thing he is interested in and that is President Donald J Trump being re-elected in four weeks' time. Trump knows that if they did get an RBG replacement through, the Republican Party and voters could breathe a sigh of relief and opt out of the election, safe in the knowledge that the SC was in their hands for another 15 years, thanks Donny and see ya buddy.

Don't be surprised if Trump actually drags out the nomination proceedings over the next few weeks, to keep the voters onside, he's a New York shyster, he knows how to play his marks. He's going to weaponize this for the remainder of the campaign, making sure it's not settled until after polling day.

I have a feeling you might be right.... I hope my heart can take all the drama!

I guess Trump had a heads up, his Nominations this week can hardly be a coincidence.

Defending slavery?

Thats the trouble with the lack of nuance identity politics types

Point out Lee was a good General = you support racism
Suggest Hitler was a gifted orator who knew how to work a crowd - you support Nazism
Point out churchill made sire we didnt quit in 1940 gey yold you actively sipport the deliberate starving of 7 million Bengalis**

**Ye I know it was 2 to 3 million - but on social media its now 7 ( More than Hitler killed Jews - thus proving the worse than hitler claims ) I expect It will be 20 million soon

The Democrats clearly have a huge problem. How do they make it go away? It's clear Biden has early-onset dementia. A relative of mine, once an impressively strong farmer, was recently felled by Alzheimer's. I'm seeing exactly the same signs and symptoms here. It's as plain as day.

For all of Trump's undoubted shortcomings, having a President who has the cognitive ability of a child seems rather like a bad Monty Python sketch. And you can't have a President that everyone's making Monty Python jokes about — all over the world.

It's tragic — every Alzheimer's case is — but the truth is that Biden simply would not be able to function up against Xi Jinping or Putin. And while he'll have good days and bad days (as all dementia patients do), it'll only get steadily worse. Maybe even rapidly worse.

The problem the Democrats have, I think, is that in purely pragmatic terms he may be unelectable now, even by their own faithful voters. They may simply feel, strategically, that they have a better chance of defeating Trump if he's no longer the presidential candidate. If so, they have very little time to do anything about it.
When Harris was selected as his running mate, there was a lot of talk in some areas about how Biden would win and then suddenly decide he was not well enough and Harris takes over as POTUS. Possibly a little far fetched but there appears to have been occasions when "Harris/Biden" (as opposed to Biden/Harris) has been mentioned in public by various people, among them Kamala herself.

Ginsburg has popped her clogs. Trump can now install a pro Trump judge which will be bad news for the Democrats.

Is there a hard line female BAME judge he can appoint?

Any corruption cases against Democrat candidates that can be started next week?

Last edited:

syrup

LE
When Harris was selected as his running mate, there was a lot of talk in some areas about how Biden would win and then suddenly decide he was not well enough and Harris takes over as POTUS. Possibly a little far fetched but there appears to have been occasions when "Harris/Biden" (as opposed to Biden/Harris) has been mentioned in public by various people, among them Kamala herself.

I've heard Harris described as the "Trojan horse"
This is with a Trojan Horse it's meant to be a surprise ands only works if no one knows about it.
If the whole world can see your plan it's not going to be that much of a surprise.

Latest Threads