Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

@ipso_facto i think a while back you asked whether I believed the MSM narrative.

What’s that?

I don’t think they do narrative, they report on events. Life is not a script.

It’s only conspiraloons who think there’s a narrative to be given us.

Ritch

LE
If you look at the world view held in the Near East at the time there are many similarities between Summarian stories and the Bible. But the point of the Bible writers is they are polemic, in other words telling others this is the truth of what happened rather than what your pagan culture has handed down. The Bible writers were challenging the world view of their time.

Shut up Jeannie.

I hope you chaps realize Dipso-Non Facto gets paid by his *Russian handlers per reply and you lot are buying him a new house.

*The Chump Campaign.

I hope you chaps realize Dipso-Non Facto gets paid by his *Russian handlers per reply and you lot are buying him a new house.

*The Chump Campaign.

Which raises an interesting question.

Do the various Trumpette fellators and moonbats think anyone reads their post or looks at the hundreds of hours of Youtube dross and Qtard wibblevids they embed in their interminable posts?

Which raises an interesting question.

Do the various Trumpette fellators and moonbats think anyone reads their post or looks at the hundreds of hours of Youtube dross and Qtard wibblevids they embed in their interminable posts?
Tbh, there is a better chance of the Truppits taking ME off ignore tapping the funny button on one of my many excellent and hysterically accurate memes, or actually reading my posts and sensibly debating the article than anyone reading or watching the drivel Dipso, & Robbo post.

Last edited:
Whats good for the goose (Chump) is also good for the gander (Byedon). Chump has had far more sexual assault accusations leveled against him than any other candidate in history yet the vast majority are ignored by the RWM.

It is a fault of both sides not just one side.

Funny - because I only remember one side hysterically screeching ‘believe women’ and tagging #metoo all over the place... and funnily enough it was the same side that viciously opposed Bill Barr getting his current job on the basis of entirely unproven allegations against him

Speaking of which.
Was Chump Given a ‘Bay of Pigs’ Award?
The Bay of Pigs refers to the failed 1961 invasion of Cuba led by U.S. Special Forces.

The president reiterated his claim of receiving of the award on Sept. 13 in Las Vegas, Nevada, during the Latinos for Trump Coalition roundtable.

“As you know, a little while ago, I received the Bay of Pigs Award from the Cuban Americans in Miami,” said the president. “That’s a big honor and they don’t give it out easily.”

(and also made the claim on his twatter account).

1600439124752.png

What's True
In 2016, then-presidential candidate Trump received the endorsement of a group of Bay of Pigs veterans, who also presented him with a framed, hand-painted image of the Shield of Brigade 2506, which Trump described in 2020 as a "Bay of Pigs Award." In a press release published four years after the fact, the Veterans Association Brigade 2506 recast the gift as a "recognition award."
What's False
However, the item was not described as an award at the time by those who presented it to him, nor in contemporaneous news coverage of the event, which focused mainly on the endorsement.
What's Debatable
However, a highly credible source from the Miami Cuban Community said "Perhaps the President misheard. We did give Donald Trump an award back in 2016 but it was this one. It was given to him after he groped our women at Mar a Largo.

1600440937812.png

Biden could wrap his own Christmas presents and still spend all of Christmas day trying to guess who they came from
TRUMP couldn't wrap his own Christmas presents with his tiny hands but he will (if asked) spend all of Christmas (and the rest of his lying life) telling everybody that big strong Shepard's with tears in their eyes came to the Whitestag bearing gifts of gold, frankincense, myrrh, (and oranges), and with a gift from God Almighty himself.

happyuk

War Hero
The Democrats clearly have a huge problem. How do they make it go away? It's clear Biden has early-onset dementia. A relative of mine, once an impressively strong farmer, was recently felled by Alzheimer's. I'm seeing exactly the same signs and symptoms here. It's as plain as day.

For all of Trump's undoubted shortcomings, having a President who has the cognitive ability of a child seems rather like a bad Monty Python sketch. And you can't have a President that everyone's making Monty Python jokes about — all over the world.

It's tragic — every Alzheimer's case is — but the truth is that Biden simply would not be able to function up against Xi Jinping or Putin. And while he'll have good days and bad days (as all dementia patients do), it'll only get steadily worse. Maybe even rapidly worse.

The problem the Democrats have, I think, is that in purely pragmatic terms he may be unelectable now, even by their own faithful voters. They may simply feel, strategically, that they have a better chance of defeating Trump if he's no longer the presidential candidate. If so, they have very little time to do anything about it.

Latest Threads