The Trump Presidency...

Again, I am not comparing the figures between the US and the UK, hey we know we have a problem over here mate, just we aren't in denial of it. The evidence for rising gun crime in the UK is out there, you just need to open your mind, prepare yourself for the shock of seeing just by how much and accept the fact that criminals don't give a flying fvck about firearms laws.

I'm not trying to prove anything here, but it seems to me that there are more than a few folks over there who refuse to accept that guns in the hands of criminals in the UK are on the rise.

Last edited:
We will not lock down again here, we will take our chances. I have been living the Rona life since the lockdown started in March and ended in May. I still go out in public and to the office and the only place I wear a mask if I remember to bring the thing is Walmart.
That’s…..really dumb.

Put it this way, you’re a shit driver but you’ll not learn better and you’ll take your chances, absolutely secure in the belief that nothing will happen to you, ‘cos nothing has so far, and you don’t meet that much traffic on the road, right?

But here’s the thing, should an accident occur because of your shit driving, you may not be harmed, but your family and loved ones might (sitting right next to you, breathing the same air as the are), and anybody having to react to your shit driving almost certainly will, possibly with fatalities.

And it’s all on you.

Get this, you are a potential vector for a virus that doesn’t give a shit about politics (yours or mine), and sure as hell doesn’t care about your (poor) risk assessment; it doesn’t care that you think ‘Rona life’ is for wimps, or whatever.

It exists for one thing and one thing only, which is to find another host.

Make it easy, why don’t you?

From the last week or so around the UK, mostly in London though.

Not a shooting but crime related

express a superior knowledge of the state of affairs here
Nothing superior about any of it. Being born and raised British I take an interest in what happens in the UK and I still talk to family and friends over there as well and we don't just talk about the weather either. Unlike some I don't stick my head in the sand when it comes to knowing we have a gun crime problem over here.

If you doubt that gun crime is on the rise in the UK then you had best take it up with those in command of the Police Forces over there. They are on record stating that gun crime in the UK is on the rise due to illegal firearms coming in from mainly Eastern Europe and so far they and the Border Agency people are hard pushed to stop it. They are even on record as stating they expect to see a rise in gun crime in the UK over the next few years.

We will not lock down again here, we will take our chances
You speak for yourself mate, I'm way too young and handsome to die of that $h!t so I'll do whatever it takes to keep on living.

From the last week or so around the UK, mostly in London though.

Not a shooting but crime related

Nothing superior about any of it. Being born and raised British I take an interest in what happens in the UK and I still talk to family and friends over there as well and we don't just talk about the weather either. Unlike some I don't stick my head in the sand when it comes to knowing we have a gun crime problem over here.

If you doubt that gun crime is on the rise in the UK then you had best take it up with those in command of the Police Forces over there. They are on record stating that gun crime in the UK is on the rise due to illegal firearms coming in from mainly Eastern Europe and so far they and the Border Agency people are hard pushed to stop it. They are even on record as stating they expect to see a rise in gun crime in the UK over the next few years.
Pathetic.

You speak for yourself mate, I'm way too young and handsome to die of that $h!t so I'll do whatever it takes to keep on living.
I can't testify to the first part, but applaud the second, though sadly too many of your fellow countrymen don’t take the same view, which is why I predict the US will still be suffering a proportionately higher infection rate and more fatalities long after other democracies* have got it under control.

*Democracies, you appreciate, as opposed to other regimes which have been down-playing, ignoring or making up the numbers since this whole shit-show began.

I can't testify to the first part, but applaud the second, though sadly too many of your fellow countrymen don’t take the same view, which is why I predict the US will still be suffering a proportionately higher infection rate and more fatalities long after other democracies* have got it under control.

*Democracies, you appreciate, as opposed to other regimes which have been down-playing, ignoring or making up the numbers since this whole shit-show began.
We have been quite good where we live, most people have obeyed the rules and as a result we have had no cases of the virus in the county in which we live. The 5.5 thousand cases we have had have been confined mostly to five counties in the South of the State in the city and large towns.

That’s…..really dumb.

Put it this way, you’re a shit driver but you’ll not learn better and you’ll take your chances, absolutely secure in the belief that nothing will happen to you, ‘cos nothing has so far, and you don’t meet that much traffic on the road, right?

But here’s the thing, should an accident occur because of your shit driving, you may not be harmed, but your family and loved ones might (sitting right next to you, breathing the same air as the are), and anybody having to react to your shit driving almost certainly will, possibly with fatalities.

And it’s all on you.

Get this, you are a potential vector for a virus that doesn’t give a shit about politics (yours or mine), and sure as hell doesn’t care about your (poor) risk assessment; it doesn’t care that you think ‘Rona life’ is for wimps, or whatever.

It exists for one thing and one thing only, which is to find another host.

Make it easy, why don’t you?
Since you want to use driving....
Does I-80 shut down for months on end when really nasty accidents occur? The answer is no.

29 deaths out of 3119 cases. It seems a bit underwhelming when one considers the economic pain.

You might have to suck it up and throw some dirt on it in life. This is one of those times.

Does I-80 shut down for months on end when really nasty accidents occur? The answer is no.

29 deaths out of 3119 cases. It seems a bit underwhelming when one considers the economic pain.

You might have to suck it up and throw some dirt on it in life. This is one of those times.
Personally I never saw the point in dicing with death if I really didn't have to.

@Sam The Bam regarding my last post.

The prosecution rests, M'lud.

You are acting stupidly and I don't understand why you would.
Probably because we have already had it, and I have been exposed to a few people who came down with it and haven’t managed to keel over just yet. But the economy is going to $hit and I am 30 years from retirement.

Latest Threads