The Trump Presidency...

Selfish? When I want to care for the sick? Redefine selfish for me. I am not whining but caring. A word that clearly does not mean as much to you or Trump as Election or Money.
Some people have the ability to realise that life will still continue for the vast majority after the Rona. We have more people in this country that die from heart disease and cancer in a year then what COVID will manage. Perhaps if you could get your hysteria under control you would understand that this bug is just another item on the list of things that COULD kill me. But if we remain on indefinite lockdown, the economic cost will continue to build and then things will get out of hand. So unless you would like to gut your nation for the next decade plus, you are going to have to accept the fact that extended lockdowns are not in your national interest.

Sure, but I have never met either of you. And at the risk of raising hackles, those who I have spoken to online who seem to dislike the NHS so much seem to do so for political and dogmatic reasons.
haha, I really dont care what people think of me on the interwebz - Its anecdotal but first hand.
Seems unlikely.

I don't think anyone is saying the level of healthcare provided is shit, it's the fact that as a society you don't seem to think you should provide that level of care to everyone as a matter of course.
Who doesnt get healthcare - As repeated ad nauseum... Anyone can go get emergency care here and if you really have zero money, you will be directed into government plans to provide you with care. Hundreds of thousands do it every week here in CA. Many are illegals.

Should they get the same care as someone who busts ass to get a better insurance plan and pays for it...Thats a big no.

Last edited:

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Some people have the ability to realise that life will still continue for the vast majority after the Rona. We have more people in this country that die from heart disease and cancer in a year then what COVID will manage. Perhaps if you could get your hysteria under control you would understand that this bug is just another item on the list of things that COULD kill me. But if we remain on indefinite lockdown, the economic cost will continue to build and then things will get out of hand. So unless you would like to gut your nation for the next decade plus, you are going to have to accept the fact that extended lockdowns are not in your national interest.
Hysteria? No. You seem to have a vaguely superior attitude which thankfully is not as arrogant as Trump, but you are learning. Misguided but certainly arrogant.
The virus could kill you but does excess deaths mean anything to you? The other thing is that if the virus goes into the second innings it is going to cripple things far more than it did the first time. So some people have the ability to see that life may get worse unless we do something about it and not just shrug things off.

haha, I really dont care what you

Who doesnt get healthcare - As reapted ad nauseum... Anyone can go get emergency care here and if you really have zero money, you will be directed into government plans to provide you with care. Hundreds of thousands do it every week here in CA. Many are illegals.

Should they get the same care as someone who busts ass to get a better insurance plan and pays for it...Thats a big no.
Glad you don't care, pretty sure I'm right in your case.

Hysteria? No. You seem to have a vaguely superior attitude which thankfully is not as arrogant as Trump, but you are learning. Misguided but certainly arrogant.
The virus could kill you but does excess deaths mean anything to you? The other thing is that if the virus goes into the second innings it is going to cripple things far more than it did the first time. So some people have the ability to see that life may get worse unless we do something about it and not just shrug things off.
We will not lock down again here, we will take our chances. I have been living the Rona life since the lockdown started in March and ended in May. I still go out in public and to the office and the only place I wear a mask if I remember to bring the thing is Walmart.

But this is what we do!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well this is awkward. . . again
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Everybody does phony books on Donald Trump and Republicans, just like the Fake Dossier, which turned out to be a total fraud perpetrated by Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC...5:17 pm · 14 Aug 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
3h

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
...The Bob Woodward book will be a FAKE, as always, just as many of the others have been. But, believe it or not, lately I’ve been getting lots of GREAT books!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfZN7aZWkAEJh4f?format=jpg&name=medium

It's almost as if Bob Woodward has to prove his integrity.

With respect to someone who has none, wouldn't know what it is and almost certainly can't spell it.

Throw up all the number you want mate, it doesn't alter the fact that there are shootings just about every day somewhere in one of the most firearms regulated countries in the world that is the UK.

The UK police reckon that with the amount of illegal firearms coming into the country, mainly from Eastern Europe, they are struggling to stem the flow of them coming in and they see an increase in gin crimes in the near future.
Flailing like a good Trumpette: can you introduce BLM or BARRY'O into your erudite rebuttal, you complete fibber?

Last edited:
I don't think Sam is on Team Trump.
He is trying to make the point that you folks have gun crime which is also on the rise.

FFS Jonesy, look at the stats I posted. To try to make a comparison of magnitude between the two shows how out of reasoning and butt-hurt you are.

FFS Jonesy, look at the stats I posted. To try to make a comparison of magnitude between the two shows how out of reasoning and butt-hurt you are.
Far from butt hurt Skipped it. I understand you will have less gun crime and deaths then the United States, because you are a largely disarmed populace without 400 plus million firearms in private hands. But the point that Sam is trying to make is that your numbers are going up because you have a problem with firearms coming in illegally from Eastern Europe which end in the hands of your criminal element.

Far from butt hurt Skipped it. I understand you will have less gun crime and deaths then the United States, because you are a largely disarmed populace without 400 plus million firearms in private hands. But the point that Sam is trying to make is that your numbers are going up because you have a problem with firearms coming in illegally from Eastern Europe which end in the hands of your criminal element.
Utterly irrelevant, and, if I recall correctly, the UK stats for 2019 were a fall from 2018, so you, like Yosemite Sam, are talking shite.

Utterly irrelevant, and, if I recall correctly, the UK stats for 2019 were a fall from 2018, so you, like Yosemite Sam, are talking shite.
I have no idea what the numbers are, can't really be bothered to look or care. But relax and take a chill pill. The UK has gun crime like the rest of the world. I don't see why you are so touchy about that.

I have no idea what the numbers are, can't really be bothered to look or care. But relax and take a chill pill. The UK has gun crime like the rest of the world. I don't see why you are so touchy about that.
Because, I hate liars like your President and his fanbois.

Throw up all the number you want mate, it doesn't alter the fact that there are shootings just about every day somewhere in one of the most firearms regulated countries in the world that is the UK.

The UK police reckon that with the amount of illegal firearms coming into the country, mainly from Eastern Europe, they are struggling to stem the flow of them coming in and they see an increase in gin crimes in the near future.
Throw ups the 'lots' you like 'mate', the facts show that you're talking shite.

Ignorance is bliss.

Unhinged conspiracy theories, certainly.