Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I blame the shower.
I was just about to post a BBC link for that, just when you think he's achieved maximum mong, he turns it up, way past 11 now must be around 23-24. That's all America has to worry about right now.

ipso_facto

War Hero
I was just about to post a BBC link for that, just when you think he's achieved maximum mong, he turns it up, way past 11 now must be around 23-24. That's all America has to worry about right now.

I can't believe you consume this garbage so readily and regurgitate it without any thought.

I can't believe you consume this garbage so readily and regurgitate it without any thought.

OK shitforbrains. Are you suggesting he didn't say it?

The deep state/fake nooz/lying MSM/enemies of the people don't invent Trump shite. There isn't a secret cabal of communists making up Trumpisms.

This stuff comes straight out of his mouth:
How much thought have you ever given to domestic appliances and shower pressures?

(PS: The really criminal thing about American showers is that NONE of them seem to have detachable heads. If there are any I never found one).

Even if this turns out to be a fake, some people are going to be accused of treason by the Trumpettes!

'President Trump's top military man has just been delivered an extraordinary request by two senior military staffers in a worst case scenario following the upcoming US election.

'An open letter, published by online US military news site Defense One, is addressed to General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and paints a stark picture of what the authors believe could emerge following the upcoming US election.

"As chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, you are well aware of your duties in ordinary times: to serve as principal military advisor to the president of the United States, and to transmit the lawful orders of the president and Secretary of Defense to combatant commanders," the letter reads.

"In ordinary times, these duties are entirely consistent with your oath to 'support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…'

"We do not live in ordinary times. The president of the United States is actively subverting our electoral system, threatening to remain in office in defiance of our Constitution. In a few months' time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your Constitutional oath. We write to assist you in thinking clearly about that choice.

"If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order."

'Written by, John Nagl, a retired army officer and veteran of both Iraq wars and Paul Yingling, a retired lieutenant colonel who served three tours in Iraq, another in Bosnia, and a fifth in Operation Desert Storm, the letter gives voice to concerns that the next presidential election will become its most contentious in history.

'The authors claim Trump is facing defeat in the November election and has engaged in a "systemic disinformation" campaign, along with other actions, that could see him throw doubt on results or refuse to leave office on 20 January 2021.

'It comes amid allegations of foreign interference in the electoral process from Russia, China and Iran. Trump has previously been dismissive of claims of continued meddlings by Moscow. The White House, however, says it has serious concerns about Beijing.

'Meanwhile, Trump has been actively campaigning against the postal vote system, calling it easily manipulated and a risk to the validity of the nation's choice.'

The mighty Snopes says he was trolling when he said it and has since clarified he would leave if not elected to go off and do other stuff.

Even if this turns out to be a fake, some people are going to be accused of treason by the Trumpettes!

'President Trump's top military man has just been delivered an extraordinary request by two senior military staffers in a worst case scenario following the upcoming US election.

'An open letter, published by online US military news site Defense One, is addressed to General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and paints a stark picture of what the authors believe could emerge following the upcoming US election.

"As chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, you are well aware of your duties in ordinary times: to serve as principal military advisor to the president of the United States, and to transmit the lawful orders of the president and Secretary of Defense to combatant commanders," the letter reads.

"In ordinary times, these duties are entirely consistent with your oath to 'support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…'

"We do not live in ordinary times. The president of the United States is actively subverting our electoral system, threatening to remain in office in defiance of our Constitution. In a few months' time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your Constitutional oath. We write to assist you in thinking clearly about that choice.

"If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order."

'Written by, John Nagl, a retired army officer and veteran of both Iraq wars and Paul Yingling, a retired lieutenant colonel who served three tours in Iraq, another in Bosnia, and a fifth in Operation Desert Storm, the letter gives voice to concerns that the next presidential election will become its most contentious in history.

'The authors claim Trump is facing defeat in the November election and has engaged in a "systemic disinformation" campaign, along with other actions, that could see him throw doubt on results or refuse to leave office on 20 January 2021.

'It comes amid allegations of foreign interference in the electoral process from Russia, China and Iran. Trump has previously been dismissive of claims of continued meddlings by Moscow. The White House, however, says it has serious concerns about Beijing.

'Meanwhile, Trump has been actively campaigning against the postal vote system, calling it easily manipulated and a risk to the validity of the nation's choice.'

To be fair, retired busybodies writing letters is nothing new and not really news.

Edit: Full letter: “. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley
Edit 2: And a response (which I'm inclined to agree with): The Military Won’t Save Us – and You Shouldn’t Want Them To

God you're so dumb. The penny hasn't dropped he is a comedian trolling the media.

God you're so dumb.

The penny hasn't dropped that you are a moron trolling this forum.

Being a comedian requires, at the very least, a sense of humour. Trump is probably the most humourless oaf on the planet.

God you're so dumb.

The penny hasn't dropped that you are a moron trolling this forum.

Being a comedian requires, at the very least, a sense of humour. Trump is probably the most humourless oaf on the planet.

Yes, Comey tried this whole 'Trump doesn't know how you laugh' bollocks

Truth is that he is, you just don't get it, much of it is quite dry.

Or your boy's just dumb as bricks.

I don't know if this 'I dont like someone so they must be stupid' is particularly a new phenomenon, but its quite fascinating how the anti-trump campaigners have relied on it over the past few years.

Its a remarkable thought that someone who not only won the republican primaries (after being written off as having zero chance from day one) and then went on to win the presidency, despite spending a fraction of recent winners did is somehow stupid.

Stupid like a Fox...

historical-presidential-campaign-spending.png

people are making choices.

i needed a new garden hose, it was a choice between a ‘British’ one made in China, or a German brand, actually made in Germany. £10 extra for the German one, but happy to pay the extra to avoid putting any money in the Communist parties pocket.
British Business is not interested in making stuff, just profit.
Banks are only interested in financial markets.
The US were well on the way to the same place we find ourselves and Trump is one of few politicians to draw attention to the glitch in the matrix i.e. the human citizens choice is controlled to one of few unpalatable foreign ones and protesting against globalisation is fundamentally against the clever economist thinking.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't know if this 'I dont like someone so they must be stupid' is particularly a new phenomenon, but its quite fascinating how the anti-trump campaigners have relied on it over the past few years.

Its a remarkable thought that someone who not only won the republican primaries (after being written off as having zero chance from day one) and then went on to win the presidency, despite spending a fraction of recent winners did is somehow stupid.

Stupid like a Fox...

View attachment 496749
Shouldn't Trumps be in roubles?

Stupid like a Fox...

View attachment 496749

I'd say that confusing a dementia screener with an IQ test answers that one.

Is that supposed to be an example of a sense of humour?
The point is that Trump always laughs AT other people.
He is a bully. It is always mockery, or triumphant.

He has no ability to laugh AT himself whatsoever, and he has so little ability to empathise with normal people, that he rarely laughs WITH them, unless he is the cheerleader.

He does not have a sense of humour, dry or otherwise. That requires a sense of the absurd, and a knowledge of social standards. He doesn't have either.

I suspect Trump's idea of great comedy is watching a blind black war veteran fall down a open manhole.

Latest Threads