Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Which puzzles me, because even the pro Trump crowd here in the States will still be critical of the man in certain circles. Many like the direction of the administration and what it is trying to accomplish but loath the man personally.

Which would suggest that, if they turn out at all given the choices on the ballot, they'll be pro-Trump. Too many parties and people in, I'd posit, most western democracies, are now so polarised that they can't have a civil conversation with 'the other'. Fortunately, most of the 21st C cilvilised world has little access to MASCAS weaponry and even less experience of using them, so chance of civil war (as opposed to civil strife) in the West is minimal, though not impossible.

Last edited:
They hardly need me to white knight them but those two are in a different league to the Brit Trumpeteers, in that they are at least rational and considered.

It seems a bit unfair to lump them in with the deranged ones.

All we need is the idiotic Desert Twat back and we will have a foursome.

Its Los Angeles or Lab-bred 'cousin' has resurfaced recently.

Last edited:
MASCAS ?????

Which would suggest that, if they turn out at all given the choices on the ballot, they'll be pro-Trump. Too many parties and people in, I'd posit, most western democracies, are now so polarised that they can't have a civil conversation with 'the other'. Fortunately, most of the 21st C cilvilised world has little access to MASCAS weaponry and even less experience of using it, so chance of civil war (as opposed to civil strife) in the West is minimal, though not impossible.

Which would suggest that, if they turn out at all, given the choices on the ballot, they'll be pro-Trump. Too many parties and people in, I'd posit, most western democracies, are now so polarised that they can't have a civil conversation with 'the other'. Fortunately, most of the 21st C cilvilised world has little access to MASCAS weaponry and even less experience of using it, so chance of civil war (as opposed to civil strife) in the West is minimal, though not impossible.
But what people don't understand is that the opposition had all the opportunity in the world to come with candidates and an agenda that would appeal to folks. If the Democrats were the same party they were before they took that hard left turn, they would win in a landslide. But the choice is boiling down to living in a country that resembles what we know and love, or going down the path of social engineering from the radical left. Turning this into an election of importance for the folks that don't care to go down that progressive path of "enlightenment". The difference is that in the civilized world, the masses have the ability to resist a party or parties from imposing their will upon them, if they don't agree to it.

Which puzzles me, because even the pro Trump crowd here in the States will still be critical of the man in certain circles. Many like the direction of the administration and what it is trying to accomplish but loath the man personally.
Well, you can find clueless people everywhere especially if they have left their own intelligence level on par with Agent Orange and is inept nepotist administration clan.

Seriously? are you a Ron Paulestinian?

Ad-Hom eh, So I take it you cant provide the indisputable evidence and you are just spouting bullshit to make yourself sound intelligent like Obama did.
Is that the coastal air I can smell...nope, I can smell the November salt in August, I better dust off my mining tools and meme pallette.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on black influencers using CNN's own Don Lemon's bullshit to **** up Biden's own words.

Black America might punish the Democrats this year, It's long overdue.

Well, you can find clueless people everywhere especially if they have left their own intelligence level on par with Agent Orange and is inept nepotist administration clan.

So border security, and not following the insanity of things like the Green New Deal are terrible things to believe in? Trump is pretty painful to listen to, but compared to giving your country away and joining the path of full globalization it is a small price to pay.

Mass casualty; e,g. automatic (or 'automatic-like', high rate of fire - bump stock) weapons.
Mass casualty can be almost anything inanimate

From Firearms to trucks, train derailments used deliberately to Chemicals

However i understand your irrational fear of firearms as they jump up and spray people with steel jacketed death all on their own

It's never the behaviour of the Human at fault, esp if the human is a gangbanger or religious nutter (PBUH)

Last edited:
Ad-Hom eh, So I take it you cant provide the indisputable evidence and you are just spouting bullshit to make yourself sound intelligent like Obama did.
Is that the coastal air I can smell...nope, I can smell the November salt in August, I better dust off my mining tools and meme pallette.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on black influencers using CNN's own Don Lemon's bullshit to **** up Biden's own words.

Black America might punish the Democrats this year, It's long overdue.
So you think its OK for Gabbard to be cozy with Assad? He and daddy before him having used Chemical weapons on his own citizens at Homs infamously

Thats OK to you?

Interesting

I say Ron Paulestinian as you fit the mold seeming to think Isolation from the world is the answer for the USA which jives with rons bashit insane ideas so what indisoputable evidence have you shown? jack and shit

For the record einstein I never voted for trump, never will

I also never voted for Hillary and will not vote for Biden either

Mass casualty can be almost anything ianimate

From Firearms to trucks, train derailments used deliberately to Chemicals

However i understand your irrational fear of firearms as they jump up and spray people with steel jacketed death all on their own

It's never the behaviour of the Human at fault, esp if the human is a gangbanger or religious nutter (PBUH)

What's 'irrational' of the significant (by the standards of other 'polite' countries) potential threat from an unregulated, unnecessarily armed and seemingly paranoid population with concealed weapons and a penchant for opiates?

To be mown down by a vehicle you (generally) need to be close to a road, to be close to a derailment (thanks for your reference to the people killed near Stonehaven today, you w@nker) you need to be travelling on, or close to, a railway line. To be killed by a homicidal maniac with access to MASCAS weapons in a civilised, RBIO country, you only need to go to the USA.

Last edited:
So border security, and not following the insanity of things like the Green New Deal are terrible things to believe in? Trump is pretty painful to listen to, but compared to giving your country away and joining the path of full globalization it is a small price to pay.
I rest my case.
You can find clueless people everywhere especially if they have left their own intelligence level on par with Agent Orange and his inept nepotist administration clan.

Trump Campaign Attacks Kamala Harris for Wanting To Ban Plastic Straws.

The Trump campaign is continuing its attempt to paint Sen. Kamala Harris (D–Calif.) as a dangerous left-wing radical in the wake of her selection as Joe Biden's running mate. The latest angle of attack: her support for plastic straw bans.

This morning, the campaign tweeted out a short new attack ad featuring footage of Harris saying that we should ban plastic straws in response to a question from CNN's Erin Burnett at a 2019 town hall on climate issues.

Aaaaaagh -The Horror!
Quick ya'll better build more walls and bunkers to save yourselves. :)

What's 'irrational' of the significant (by the standards of other countries) potential threat from an unregulated, unnecessarily armed and seemingly paranoid population with concealed weapons and a penchant for opiates? To be mown down by a vehicle you (generally) need to be close to a road, to be close to a derailment (thanks for your reference to the people killed near Stonehaven today, you w@nker) you need to be travelling on, or close to, a railway line. To be killed by a homicidal maniac with access to MASCAS weapons in a civilised, RBIO country, you only need to go to the USA.

Whilst I agree with your points I think it is extremely unlikely the Stonehaven accident impinged much on the American news cycle.

RBIO ????

Rules-Based International Order; i.e. the way things are meant to be with the UN, treaties, civil law, governance, human rights and the like.

Last edited:
Whilst I agree with your points I think it is extremely unlikely the Stonehaven accident impinged much on the American news cycle.

Given @Goldbricker's willingness to vilify all things British, you can white knight for it all you like, but I strongly suspect prejudicial malice. Waiting for a smallpox blanket reference.

I rest my case.
You can find clueless people everywhere especially if they have left their own intelligence level on par with Agent Orange and his inept nepotist administration clan.

Trump Campaign Attacks Kamala Harris for Wanting To Ban Plastic Straws.

The Trump campaign is continuing its attempt to paint Sen. Kamala Harris (D–Calif.) as a dangerous left-wing radical in the wake of her selection as Joe Biden's running mate. The latest angle of attack: her support for plastic straw bans.

This morning, the campaign tweeted out a short new attack ad featuring footage of Harris saying that we should ban plastic straws in response to a question from CNN's Erin Burnett at a 2019 town hall on climate issues.

Aaaaaagh -The Horror!
Quick ya'll better build more walls and bunkers to save yourselves. :)

If I were on the Trump team, I would be working overtime to get Biden and Harris to own the BLM movement and all the associated shenanigans that it is associated with. Then use her stance on fracking etc against her.

Make her defend her stances and tell the masses that putting them out of work is a good thing for the country and bankrupting the nation for climate change will really make a difference in the world...

What's 'irrational' of the significant (by the standards of other countries) potential threat from an unregulated, unnecessarily armed and seemingly paranoid population with concealed weapons and a penchant for opiates? To be mown down by a vehicle you (generally) need to be close to a road, to be close to a derailment (thanks for your reference to the people killed near Stonehaven today, you w@nker) you need to be travelling on, or close to, a railway line. To be killed by a homicidal maniac with access to MASCAS weapons in a civilised, RBIO country, you only need to go to the USA.
The ''standards'' of other countries?

How many of those nations have a constitutional right to own firearms?

who are YOU to determine Americans are unnecessarily armed?
Your country puts people in jail for expressing opinions that dont celebrate homosexuality or gender dysphoria, and oddly a dog giving a hitler salute

Is that your standards?

See you dont get it we fought a war to be rid of being told what to do by twats like YOU

Oh I didn't know anything about the derailment so please GFY with a cricket bat. I meant deliberate derailments like

Latest Threads