Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

A rather slick online marketing campaign aimed at flogging overpriced merch to the weak minded, gullible and hard of thinking (like Dipso) who believe they are privy to some sort of esoteric insider knowledge (Q is a very high level of White House security clearance).

Mostly Incels and little boys sat in the basement in their undercrackers (like Dipso).

QANON = InfoWars on crack and Spice... Or it might be Russians and internet trolls....

You mean the bassist in Blur’s in MOSSAD?ipso’s right! They’re all around us!

He is a Jewish secret agent in deep cover for MOSSAD.

Jesus said "blessed are the cheesemakers" and James is a cheesemaker. What more proof do you need. OK, more then.

They made an album called 13. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet is M. So he is the head of the 4x2 intelligence network in Europe.

It's all in the secret codes and Q drops.

BigT

LE
TBF America was happy to elect a president in 08 who said his US Uncle liberated Auschwitz and no one cared the Red Army actually did it.

The GOP wasn't slow in pointing it out, once it had been pointed out to them. Obama did actually appolgise, when he said Auschwitz he actually meant Buchenwald, so right war wrong address.

He is a Jewish secret agent in deep cover for MOSSAD.

Jesus said "blessed are the cheesemakers" and James is a cheesemaker. What more proof do you need. OK, more then.

They made an album called 13. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet is M. So he is the head of the 4x2 intelligence network in Europe.

It's all in the secret codes and Q drops.
It all makes sense now that you've explained it so clearly. Should I now acquire many, many firearms to protect myself from the New World Order (headed by QE2*) for "realising what is really going on sheeple"?

*QE2, see, even her title begins with a "Q", thus proving she's one of the lizard people. It all makes sense.

Do you think someone would pay me to write more of this Q bolleaux, it's dead easy to do.

What, Alex Jones isn't the bass player from Blur, next you'll be telling me he isn't a food writer.

Thank God; I thought you were talking about the thick as mince presenter off The One Show! Or maybe her Mossad cover is safe?

What, Alex Jones isn't the bass player from Blur, next you'll be telling me he isn't a food writer.

The food writer one looks like the American shyster one.

Have you ever seen them together.

One and the same person. QED.

Yet another conspiracy I have uncovered today.

This deep dive citizen journalism is a piece of cake.

The food writer one looks like the American shyster one.

Have you ever seen them together.

One and the same person. QED.

Yet another conspiracy I have uncovered today.

This deep dive citizen journalism is a piece of cake.

So the Welsh accent was fake? Cunning..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lets just remember how Kamala Harris crashed out of the Democratic primaries

Tulsi was the one Democrat that could have and should have been allowed to run, Didn't Hillary end up accusing her of being meh Russia, oh surprise.

Shame, I thought she would have made a great first female POTUS.
Maybe her political corruption doesn't run deep enough or even at all to be worthy under the DNC banner.

the US left have their own conspiracies

Apparently trump will steal the election one mail truck at a time
Why o why didn't she district the blokes with a quick flash of her norks. She exercises so they can't be that fluberdy.

Tulsi was the one Democrat that could have and should have been allowed to run, Didn't Hillary end up accusing her of being meh Russia, oh surprise.

Shame, I thought she would have made a great first female POTUS.
Maybe her political corruption doesn't run deep enough or even at all to be worthy under the DNC banner.
Gabbard never had a chance in hell. she was way to cozy with Assad

The GOP wasn't slow in pointing it out, once it had been pointed out to them. Obama did actually appolgise, when he said Auschwitz he actually meant Buchenwald, so right war wrong address.

What this one where he blamed it on the WH press corps and speech writers?

Or did he do it more than once?

Oh dear, Slo-mo-quid-pro-Joe just keeps on giving...

First this...

Then this...

All Trump has to do do is remind people of this...

These career politicians have missed out one crucial point, They can be portrayed in public debates on what they have historically done in US politics that spans back decades. Their politics of the last 4 years have produced less than what Trump had achieved, He has plenty of ammo there. It's taken a Chinese Virus and Democrat cities burning to even give them a shoo-in.
Whatever they peddle to the people, there is a skeleton in the closet to make voters think otherwise.

Is it any wonder the DNC want Biden shielded from debates.

Gabbard never had a chance in hell. she was way to cozy with Assad

Oh yeah, what evidence do you have of that that would constitute a threat?

Huzzah: another Trumpette re-enters the ring to make @Goldbricker and @Steamboat look completely (as opposed to often) rational.

Last edited:
I don't know how we managed to connect Tulsi to Assad...But it hurts. Of all the things to debate about this thread goes from zero to X-Files in no time flat.

I would say that the USA breeds 'em, except that most (though not all) of the extreme pro-Hair Fuhrer views on this and the 'America Odd' threads are allegedly (who knows with pixels) UK-based wannabe fanbois.

I would say that the USA breeds 'em, except that most (though not all) of the extreme pro-Hair Fuhrer views on this and the 'America Odd' threads are allegedly (who knows with pixels) UK-based wannabe fanbois.
Which puzzles me, because even the pro Trump crowd here in the States will still be critical of the man in certain circles. Many like the direction of the administration and what it is trying to accomplish but loath the man personally.

Latest Threads