The Trump Presidency...

ipso_facto

War Hero
Is this Police have man in custody after 5-year-old fatally shot in N.C.

not an MSM site covering an item within your link?
Correct. Increasingly MSM is vetted by citizen journalists. Some are able to dig much deeper to find the truth the deep state 'journalists' are not interested in.

Here is an interesting survey of how much confidence people have in various official bodies.

Trust in media hits bottom, 60 percent say sources pay for stories

Here's an excellent example of a citizen journalist doing a deep dive.

Is it the case of a sexist and racist patriarchal old white man exploiting a woman of colour for political and financial gain?

Or

A woman exploiting an old aged dementia sufferer for political and financial gain?

It would have been better if Biden had just said he would pick the best person for the job regardless of sex or skin colour, but by him making it a racial pick he will be accessed of racism, sexism and exploitation.
He should have stfu about race and sex and just fooled the public into thinking it was a fair contest.

Once again the left and right field rotten candidates and the American votes have to pick the least rotten one to be POTUS.
Willie Brown- Willie Brown (politician) - Wikipedia

And he pandered because the Democrats are desperate. What should have rightly been a slam dunk to field a viable candidate against trump became another legacy with more baggage than Imelda Marcos

I would not be surprised if some of the dems are hoping dementia joe goes to the great reward and they get the first black female woke president in return

Correct. Increasingly MSM is vetted by citizen journalists. Some are able to dig much deeper to find the truth the deep state 'journalists' are not interested in.
Loony speak for increasingly bizarre conspiracy theories that would make Alex Jones blush by any moron with an Instagram/TikTok/ Facebook account

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Willie Brown- Willie Brown (politician) - Wikipedia

And he pandered because the Democrats are desperate. What should have rightly been a slam dunk to field a viable candidate against trump became another legacy with more baggage than Imelda Marcos

I would not be surprised if some of the dems are hoping dementia joe goes to the great reward and they get the first black female woke president in return
TBH I've always held if you don't vote, you can't really complain about who gets in. But if I was voting over there, I think I would seriously be considering whatever your equivalent is of drawing a huge cock and balls on my ballot and spoil the paper.

TBH I've always held if you don't vote, you can't really complain about who gets in. But if I was voting over there, I think I would seriously be considering whatever your equivalent is of drawing a huge cock and balls on my ballot and spoil the paper.
Honestly I refuse to vote for president this year just as in 16. Shitshow choice either way and only hope the next 4 years go quickly

There is no such thing as a "deep state journalist", because there is no such thing as a "deep state". There are no "world governments", "illuminati conspiracies", "alien overlords", "lizard men" or any other such shit.

I believe that would be voting for Kanye West. :)

TBH I've always held if you don't vote, you can't really complain about who gets in. But if I was voting over there, I think I would seriously be considering whatever your equivalent is of drawing a tiny toadstool cock and shriveled orange balls on my ballot and spoil the paper.
Might as well give them a hint.

Particularly by people who can't believe picking anyone other than a white male could ever be picking the best person for the job.
And Particularly by those who think one must set aside and choose a candidate based on how Brown one is to get the BLM vote

Brown? Check
Female? Check

the fact Harris actually fucked over Blacks in prison will be ignored
the fact Bidens anti crime laws put more Blacks in prison will be ignored

The dems Best candidate was in 2016 with James Webb but he was too American

Of course Triple Chin would give a racist and conspiracy nut a thumbs up.

Presidunce Donald Chump congratulated Marjorie Taylor Greene, a businesswoman who has expressed support for the conspiracy theory QAnon, for her Congressional primary win in Georgia in a tweet Wednesday, calling her a “future Republican Star.”

“Congratulations to future Republican Star Marjorie Taylor Greene on a big Congressional primary win in Georgia against a very tough and smart opponent,” Trump said. “Marjorie is strong on everything and never gives up – a real WINNER!”

She had placed first in the initial June 9 Republican primary, but was denounced by several GOP officials soon after when videos surfaced in which she made comments they deemed racist and anti-Semitic.

Representative Jody Hice (R., Ga.) withdrew his support for Greene and minority whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana threw his support behind Cowan after social media videos surfaced of Greene complaining of an “Islamic invasion” into government offices, saying black and Hispanic men are held back by “gangs and dealing drugs,” and pushing an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that Jewish billionaire philanthropist George Soros collaborated with the Nazis.

Like the other faithful, happy to elect a clown that thinks WWII ended in 1917. America has the great choice about which of two sex pest, senile, corrupt buffoons is to lead them on to glory.
TBF America was happy to elect a president in 08 who said his US Uncle liberated Auschwitz and no one cared the Red Army actually did it.

I see Trump has decided to openly go full retard and endorse the new Republican candidate for Georgia, an openly racist nut case called Marjorie Taylor Green, who is also (surprise!) a QAnon believer.

Which is interesting, because the FBI class QAnon as potential domestic terrorist threats.

So, we have the law and order President endorsing a nutcase supporter of a potential terrorist organisation as a "Future Republican star".

It's rather like Margaret Thatcher endorsing Martin McGuinness as a future Conservative front bencher.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
TBF America was happy to elect a president in 08 who said his US Uncle liberated Auschwitz and no one cared the Red Army actually did it.

I suspect the majority of Americans if asked to show where Auschwitz was on a map would struggle. Sadly I also suspect it would be the same of most people in this country under 40. At least he got the war right.

Latest Threads