Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

offog

LE
Maybe the Black American voters will end up reading this...

Source: https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/

Oops. Be a shame if that got brought up during the debates. Slave/plantation owner and capitalist family tree.
I can see the statues falling and reparations flowing already.

This whole BLM thing with history and all that, Add that to Biden's history with the Black community and America might just see a blue/red flip as we have seen in the UK. Democrat run cities are experiencing what I see as social scorched earth, This could backfire spectacularly for them.

Things are going to get spicy
Funny, a lot of black Americas can trace their heritage back to plantation owners.

I never quite understood why that may be the case :rolleyes:

offog

LE
The NSA thinks they are monitoring the site.
But it is really a Deep State facade to allow GCHQ access to Trump's personal email account through NSA servers so that they can keep Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II of the Lizard people, informed as to what the Russians are up to so that she can give directions to them to bring them back in line with the plan if need be.
Tell anyone you like.
No one will believe you.
Minor alteration for accuracy.

Christ. That voice. Screech, screech, screech. He sounds like a robot.

Can you imagine sitting in a pub and having a chat with Shapiro.

You would hit his face with a shovel after about five minutes.
Christ. That voice. Drone, Drone, Drone. He sounds like a dummy.

Can you imagine sitting in a pub and being forced to chat with Donald Chump.

You would hit his orange face forty times with a shovel after about one minute.

Christ. That voice. Drone, Drone, Drone. He sounds like a dummy.

Can you imagine sitting in a pub and being forced to chat with Donald Chump.

You would hit his orange face forty times with a shovel after about one minute.

i suspect a visit to the pub wit Donald would have its perks

EA1BE8E2-6194-4D7F-87B4-60D0312EC22E.jpeg

offog

LE
One smarmy smirk in amongst a set of the most rigid grimacing smiles I've seen in a while.
Is it a Miss world contestants?

Fortunately with my hearing now, I can't hear any conversations in pubs now.

Is it a Miss world contestants?

Fortunately with my hearing now, I can't hear any conversations in pubs now.
I see what you are saying.

:Has Trump come out with a derogatory name for her yet.

My, that was original! Rather like the Presidential candidates themselves, and the Hair Fuhrer's 'team' of experts and advisors, was that really the best they could come up with?

'The Trump campaign has unveiled the president’s insulting nickname for Kamala Harris, the vice presidential pick for Democratic nominee Joe Biden: “Phony Kamala.”

'In a statement, penned by President Donald Trump’s senior campaign advisor Katrina Pierson, narrowed in on Harris’ history as a prosecutor, claiming that she will try to conceal her career in order to win over progressive voters.

'The statement also begins by claiming that Harris called Biden a racist, as an attempt to solidify her as a”phony.” She, in fact, never called the Democratic nominee a racist, though the pair had contentious debate exchanges during the 2020 Democratic primaries.

“Clearly, Phony Kamala will abandon her own morals, as well as try to bury her record as a prosecutor, in order to appease the anti-police extremists controlling the Democrat Party,” the statement reads. “She is proof that Joe Biden is an empty shell being filled with extreme agenda of the radicals on the left.”

ipso_facto

War Hero
Is this Police have man in custody after 5-year-old fatally shot in N.C.

not an MSM site covering an item within your link?

Correct. Increasingly MSM is vetted by citizen journalists. Some are able to dig much deeper to find the truth the deep state 'journalists' are not interested in.

Here is an interesting survey of how much confidence people have in various official bodies.

Trust in media hits bottom, 60 percent say sources pay for stories

Here's an excellent example of a citizen journalist doing a deep dive.

Latest Threads