The Trump Presidency...

I guess its way too late to save Dipso. Oh well, how sad, too bad.

'Distraught, disillusioned and plain fed up people who have lost loved ones to the QAnon conspiracy cult are sharing their experiences online in the hope of helping others avoid the same fate.

'Reddit community r/QAnoncasualties has close to 14,000 members who share stories about the people they’ve watched turn into tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists, and advice on how to try and drag them out of the wormhole.

'A midwest US construction worker who described himself as a “former libertarian leaning Republican” said he feels himself being ostracised from the workplace where it feels like “everyone has lost their mind”.

“Even though I know my beliefs are the mainstream, I’m stuck in this awful demographic of humans who all get to point and laugh because I don’t think masks are an attempt to rig the election,” he wrote. “I’m supposed to pretend that we can have a rational discussion at work about whether or not Obama was a secret Muslim terrorist, and I have to pretend that this is a totally reasonable thing to discuss. They think the only reason you wouldn’t believe these things is ‘left wing bias’.”

“I’m not here for sympathy or empathy,” another post begins. “Just want to vent that I simply cannot talk to my father anymore. He is fully engulfed in the Qult and won’t listen to anybody’s point of view without going tin foil hat.”

Do you apply the same invectives to Jo Biden? There is more evidence for his perversion and thievery.
Whataboutery at its finest!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
And I don't recall a single person who took him seriously. It was on a par with Hilary's claim to have, "landed in Bosnia under sniper fire".
Gosh really? Do you think that might be why I said he was full of crap then?

Gosh really? Do you think that might be why I said he was full of crap then?
Except that's not what you said. You accused him of, "acting like a big man again". When all Trump actually did was follow Security Service protocol and leave the press briefing room.

You're allowing a personal dislike of Trump to lead you into making factually inaccurate statements.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Except that's not what you said. You accused him of, "acting like a big man again". When all Trump actually did was follow Security Service protocol and leave the press briefing room.

You're allowing a personal dislike of Trump to lead you into making factually inaccurate statements.
I didn't, I would go back and read what I said before you embarrass yourself even further.

Also my exact words.
Also being the operative word. That was not part of the original post, which was the one I responded to. You really should have been clearer about what your, "playing the big man again" comment referred to. And even allowing for your lack of clarity, Trump's statement, was probably accurate. Why would he be rattled? He's the best protected man on earth, inside one of the world's most secure buildings.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Also being the operative word. That was not part of the original post, which was the one I responded to. You really should have been clearer about what your, "playing the big man again" comment referred to. And even allowing for your lack of clarity, Trump's statement, was probably accurate. Why would he be rattled? He's the best protected man on earth, inside one of the world's most secure buildings.
I clarified it for the hard of thinking, sorry you can't follow a thread, still chin up.

I clarified it for the hard of thinking, sorry you can't follow a thread, still chin up.
I'm sorry I exposed how your obsessive dislike of Donald Trump has rendered you incapable of presenting coherent arguments. Nil Desperandum, old boy. :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry I exposed how your obsessive dislike of Donald Trump has rendered you incapable of presenting coherent arguments. Nil Desperandum, old boy. :)
You are surprisingly enough wrong, seems to be quite the trait.

Meanwhile, the Trump administrations actions threaten to precipitate yet another train crash in an international body in order to MAGA!

'More than two years after President Donald Trump quit the multinational nuclear deal with Iran, his administration is risking a crisis at the United Nations by threatening to reimpose international sanctions that were eased under that accord.

'It’s a threat that could produce an outcome that once was unthinkable: pushing allies such as Germany and France to side with Russia and China in the UN Security Council, leaving the U.S. isolated.

'The conflict may begin with a vote in the council as soon as Tuesday on a U.S. resolution to make permanent an international ban on arms deals with Iran that’s due to expire in October. If the UN fails to act, Secretary of State Michael Pompeo said in a tweet on Sunday, it “will make a mockery of its mission to maintain ‘international peace and security.”

'Russia and China have threatened to exercise their veto power to kill the resolution. Diplomats say they don’t expect the U.S. will even muster the required nine votes in the 15-member council that would force them to do so.

“One way or the other, we won’t let the arms embargo expire,” U.S. Ambassador Kelly Craft said on a call with reporters last week. “Russia and China have a decision to make. They can be cosponsors of the No. 1 sponsor of terrorism, or they can do the right thing.”

'People familiar with the matter, who asked not to be identified discussing private deliberations, said Security Council members still hoped to forestall a crisis through a compromise, perhaps by extending the arms embargo for a certain period, even if the initial resolution is rejected.'

Last edited:

Latest Threads