The Trump Presidency...

Yes, but who in their right mind is going to challenge them? To do so would cut off the enhanced unemployment and let people be evicted. That is a losing strategy in order to prove him wrong.
I admire your naivity. Or pity your idiocy.
It will be in the Courts in days.

Yes, but who in their right mind is going to challenge them? To do so would cut off the enhanced unemployment and let people be evicted. That is a losing strategy in order to prove him wrong.
Plenty of lawyers will challenge that E.O. he simply does not have nor should ANY president have that power which is enumerated as Congress's job not his

Presidents cannot make law by E.O.

US Secret Service takes charge when a threat is perceived. Even Bill Clinton went where they told him when needed during a 94 shooting directed AT the white house. They will physically move a POTUS to safety regardless of the POTUS wishes
I believe that ever since about November 1963, the conversation starts with 'Mr President, sir, we need you to come with us' and ends with 'I'm sorry, Mr President, sir, you are coming with us' concluding, if necessary, with the President being removed from the scene rather rapidly with his legs spinning like those of Roadrunner as his CP team carry out of the room in the opposite direction?

Bugger me ....as far as I can recall ...last incident was Reagan in 81 .....cannot remember if any active shoot, attempt with George Bush, Clinton, George W Or Obama.

Am sure likes Of the SS, FBI et al have foiled or put the idea out of the heads of ummmm folk ready to be another LHO but happy to be enlightened.

cheers

BigT

LE
Trump cut them off at the knees and acted on what he could to essentially do some of the things the stimulus bill was to address. But he can't do things like issue stimulus checks. But he did fight for the common man, and thumb his nose at the Dems. Thus making him and the America First Agenda more popular.

The Devil is in the details.
The Dems were trying to use the bill as a way to fund pet projects and had it pegged at over 3 trillion. The GOP was shooting for a trillion even. The disagreement is how much to spend.
Of course Trump did his home work before signing the EO on stimulus, lets just check that with his chief financial advisor Larry (what recession) Kudlow.

Sorry about the source, I couldn't find another clip so skip to 0.21 to avoid the rhetoric although that Anna Kasperian is easy on the eye.

Is it just me or does Larry seem like he hasn't got a fuckin clue what he talking about.

Of course Trump did his home work before signing the EO on stimulus, lets just check that with his chief financial advisor Larry (what recession) Kudlow.

Sorry about the source, I couldn't find another clip so skip to 0.21 to avoid the rhetoric although that Anna Kasperian is easy on the eye.

I would imagine many discussions were held. But the Dems did this when their boy was in office. They didn’t scream bloody murder either.

Its never was designed to reflect the popular vote, if we went by that alone
Well, no. Obviously.

It's why so many Trumpettes desperately claim popularity for their idol based on an EC win that is the mystery. Perhaps because they've nothing else but lies?

Yes, but who in their right mind is going to challenge them?
Strict Constitutionalists?
Anyone interested in preserving the separation of powers?
Patriotic Americans (as distinct from Trump cultists)?

I believe that ever since about November 1963, the conversation starts with 'Mr President, sir, we need you to come with us' and ends with 'I'm sorry, Mr President, sir, you are coming with us' concluding, if necessary, with the President being removed from the scene rather rapidly with his legs spinning like those of Roadrunner as his CP team carry out of the room in the opposite direction?
There's an episode of The West Wing in which President Bartlet is arguing with his chief of staff about having to leave the Oval Office if a terror attack happens,

Bartlet, "Are you saying I don't have a choice?"

McGarry, "Mr President, your feet might touch the ground once or twice when the Secret Service drags you out of here, but I wouldn't count on it".

You could have fooled me given your language; its bordering on hatred. I doubt you'd have the courage to say this stuff to his face!
Because one couldn't get near El Presidunce for all the big, strong men standing around him, thanking him with tears running down their faces presumably. Nothing homo-erotic about that either is there?

YUM.

I would imagine many discussions were held. But the Dems did this when their boy was in office. They didn’t scream bloody murder either.
Ooohhh.

"Whatabout Obama.. Whatabout Obama..."

When you are forced to use whataboutery then you have lost the argument, because you are using someone else's mistakes to justify you copying them.

It doesn't make them less wrong, but you are supposed to learn from mistakes, not use them as an excuse to make the same mistake yourself.

Latest Threads