The Trump Presidency...

Spooky ripples in the internet... caused by interference the Government is not yet aware of yet..... or are the cause.

Strange situation that they try not to let Trump speak (6 years too late, If he comes across crazy, we are use it to ...it's just in case he says something super crazy)........... and not let Biden speak, in case he says something slightly crazy.

Last edited:
Golfers....if a 30 minute morning NAAFI break is a "not quite able to chip balls into the huge upside down golfing umbrella 20 yards away" is your break then so be it ...... boring everybody working for 30 minutes afterwards about it with a coffee in your hand is a unique 1 hour NAAFI break..... obviously golfing minutes don't count.

Last edited:
Golfers....if a 30 minute morning NAAFI break is a "not quite able to chip balls into the huge upside down golfing umbrella 20 yards away" is your break then so be it ...... boring everybody working for 30 minutes afterwards about it with a coffee in your hand is a unique 1 hour NAAFI break..... obviously golfing minutes don't count.
In English?

Civvy cnut. You tell me. Other military personnel seem to be able to speak English.
Yes... this is a military site... I get to speak like a squaddie if I wish............. your problem, not mine.

And I suspect a lot of the "Other Military personnel seem to be able to speak English" are not Military (FSB prehaps) or even English.

We know you don't work from here, but if you've been a naughty boy.... I hear the cellars are worth a visit.

Lubyanka-Square-in-downtown-Moscow.jpg

Last edited:
Make no mistake, it is President Trump and the US military that are standing between us and the terrible plan for this planet by the satan worshipping cabal.
You've gotten into bugsy's toilet duck again haven't you? whats for dinner, lead paint chip pate?

So are you saying that he did pass Veterans’ Choice?
Trump signed a law extending it as the Obama version expired 3 years after Obama signed the Initial version

So now it is open ended

H.R. 3220 by the way was written and introduced by Republican Congressman Hal Rogers(R-KY5)

the Co sponsors were both republicans

The GOP controlled House voted it 229 votes with 160 democrats voting AGAINST it.

Since both Presidents merely signed into law the bills, why does Obama get credit for a bill the Democrats ALL voted against and he did not write but trump gets excoriated for signing a bill that gives the same rights?

Good mate for many years, he's going through a rough patch, could be he will be back like his old self this time next year, you stand by your friends even if they are acting weird.

The course is extremely good. Trump bought it with the aim of seeing the Open held there, but was aware that there were complaints that the course wasn't fit for purpose any more - on a decent afternoon, you could see the current crop of professionals making ludicrously low scores. The last Open there in 2009 (pre-Trump purchase) was carried out on a slightly remodelled course, and they got away with it. They almost certainly wouldn't have done so today unless the wind was howling, or the weather was properly rubbish, since the players (and the clubs and balls) have moved on.

Unfortunately, his rather high handed approach to developing another course (on the Menie Estate) went down very badly in Scotland, and it's this which has really caused him bother. His plans for Turnberry have worried the locals (he wants to reclassify farmland as housing land and build very expensive houses on it). The golf course and accommodation generally go down very well with the golfing fraternity; as Bob says, it's the locals who aren't keen on him. The Turnberry resort is loss-making, and has never managed to turn a profit under Trump's tenure, although it should be noted that the previous owners couldn't make a profit either. The staff have complained that they are in effect paid less than the minimum wage under the system of 'banking' hours that's used, and that the losses for the resort have seen them given unpaid leave as the management attempt to reduce staff costs.

So while golfers like the course and leave good reviews in the main, the staff and wider local community don't like him, and because of the Menie estate farago, Trump's reputation in Scotland was pretty poor even before he won the 2016 election.

Yup an EC used since 1802 so not a surprise to anyone
And the EC which doesn't automatically reflect the popular vote, because that's not the way the system was set up.

Quoting a presidential election win as evidence of popularity is therefore inaccurate and stupid.

Yes... this is a military site... I get to speak like a squaddie if I wish............. your problem, not mine.

And I suspect a lot of the "Other Military personnel seem to be able to speak English" are not Military (FSB prehaps) or even English.

We know you don't work from here, but if you've been a naughty boy.... I hear the cellars are worth a visit.

View attachment 495849
Well, that's new. Never been accused of being Russian before.

As to the other military personnel, yes, several serving British officers and a WO, plus a whole load who are no longer serving.

Latest Threads