The Trump Presidency...

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Wrong thread Mick.

Hiroshima thread is over there ->
Actually Hiroshima was spot on.... Todays Nagasaki missed by miles, but it was predicted about 100,000 dead Americans/Allied dead to establish a beach-head on the Japanese mainland, about 300,000 dead Japanese...Yes, Brits would be there shoulder to shoulder with our American allies as you did as we invaded Normandy...... Prehaps good friends don't do a runner when your having a particulary bad 4 year fit (Method to my madness).

Now............ how can I get this thread to talk about the much more important Turnberry golf course scandle instead (I f,king hate golfers)... turn them into live ranges for snipers.. YES!

Last edited:
Now............ how can I get this thread to talk about the much more important Turnberry golf course scandle instead (I f,king hate golfers)... turn them into live ranges for snipers.. YES!
As it belongs to Trump post it here if you have something to say.

As it belongs to Trump post it here if you have something to say.
I'm a Mark Twain man. "A good walk spoiled".
And since Trump purchased Turnberry, nobody worth the money will go near it.... even the staff hate his guts.

The man has the rare skill of turning Gold into Lead...... and the USA is poorer for his unique skill.

Last edited:

BigT

LE
I don't get your hatred towards someone who I presume you haven't met and hasn't had a direct effect on your life.

You're accepting the MSM narrative hook, line and sinker. Regarding the death rates per million which is a better indicator of the disease:

USA = 490.71
UK = 685.94

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Deaths - Statistics and Research

You've adopted the left wing strategy for arguments - ignore facts and make up your own, use emotionally loaded buzz words, attack the integrity of the person you don't like and become an armchair psychologists.

You're not very persuasive.

People are waking up to the human trafficking in America. There have been a number of protests and the MSM is crickets about it.

Look at the actions The President and his administration has taken against human trafficking. But I doubt you will because it doesn't fit your narrative.

President Donald J. Trump Is Taking Action to End Human Trafficking

So basically you are critisising any one who does not like Trump because we have never met him, how many of the people on your Q fantasy peado league have you actually met, one, two, it's actually none isn't it.

FSB, mickey mouse outfit compared to the KGB. When multiple source attacks will occur you will breakdown and your servers will be hacked, and your double standard encryption will be found wanting..... I consider it Trump tainted.

Last edited:
I'm a Mark Twain man. "A good walk spoiled".
And since Trump purchased Turnberry, nobody worth the money will go near it.... even the staff hate his guts.

The man has the rare skill of turning Gold into Lead...... and the USA is poorer for his unique skill.
really? Tripadvisor has it rated at 4.5/5, best in the area: TRUMP TURNBERRY, A LUXURY COLLECTION RESORT, SCOTLAND - Updated 2020 Prices, Reviews, and Photos - Tripadvisor

9.2/10 on booking.com: ★★★★★ Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland, Turnberry, UK

land 8.9/10 on Trivago:https://www.trivago.co.uk/turnberry...ry-a-luxury-collection-resort-scotland-125879

Yes, They still are professional staff and will give the best that Scotland can give for a 5 Star Turnberry experience..... despite the current American owner.

It’s just up the road from me.

It’s unpopular because in order to get planning permission in an area that was a fragile environment he had to promise all sorts of things; build houses, provide jobs etc. None of which he has apparently met.

It’s just up the road from me.

It’s unpopular because in order to get planning permission in an area that was a fragile environment he had to promise all sorts of things; build houses, provide jobs etc. None of which he has apparently met.
Mad concepts like homes for the locals so they could walk to work? Mad idea. Next you would have a small mill knocking off a one off tartans for extremely rich Japanese businessman right next to the 18th hole.

Meh. You've never experienced the way I play golf with my brothers.
To speed the game along, I was allowed to throw the ball towards the hole. Didn't want to play in the first place.

Buckeyballs are much more interesting.

Meh. You've never experienced the way I play golf with my brothers.
Referred to as 'Whack, Feck!' in my neck off the woods, as generally the sound and word immediately following the attempt to accurately put bat to ball.

Only time I played golf with my Dad was at an aggressive pitch and putt..... I think we pestered our dad so much to play that he took such a good thwack at the Tee that I still think it's on it's way to the Sun..... was only 80 yards to the pin. Yes, we finished early and lost our ball deposit.

Only time I played golf with my Dad in 68-9 was at an aggressive pitch and putt..... I think we pestered our dad so much to play that he took such a good thwack at the Tee-shot that I still think it's on it's way to the Sun..... was only 80 yards to the pin. Yes, we lost our ball deposit.
Only time I played golf with my Dad was at an aggressive pitch and putt..... I think we pestered our dad so much to play that he took such a good thwack at the Tee that I still think it's on it's way to the Sun..... was only 80 yards to the pin.
Twice?

Latest Threads