Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I wouldn't take anything the tangerine twit says to the bank. He flip flops and changes the plan more times than a clock changes the time. The distrust in America has risen to 94% around the world but the Truppits think this is a good thing.
The astute might ask why the rank and file GOP voters and Trump supporters are not very fond of the ROW.

The astute might ask why the rank and file GOP voters and Trump supporters are not very fond of the ROW.
The 'astute' know what the answer is and it's not very flattering to chumps supporter's.

The astute think the rank and file GOP voters and Trump supporters are gullible and a bit thick.
No one likes being thought of as gullible and thick.
That is why they don't like the ROW.
Because the ROW is quite astute, and also thinks they are gullible and thick.

The astute think the rank and file GOP voters and Trump supporters are gullible and a bit thick.
No one likes being thought of as gullible and thick.
That is why they don't like the ROW.
Because the ROW is quite astute, and also thinks they are gullible and thick.

i know, those Trump supporters are just so.... what’s the word... deplorable?

No they wouldn't, the astute would know that Americans have been fed a steady diet of "Exceptionalism" propaganda disguised as history education, "Here be dragons" scare stories by the popular media and "we'd be the best if only everyone wasn't taking advantage of us" by corrupt politicians and business.
The last is particularly insidious particularly with regards healthcare when you consider that America spends more tax-payer's money per capita on health than just about everyone else but covers only a fraction of the population. It's not America "defending everybody else" that makes health expensive it's because they're being robbed blind by profiteering corporations.

The astute realise that America is like The Truman Show, and that many Americans believe their own propaganda.

Gullible as in......

TRUMP the CHUMP: “Over the next two weeks, I’ll be pursuing a major executive order requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers. That’s a big thing. I’ve always been very strongly in favor. ... This has never been done before.”

5 mins later:
Big strong tough guy minion advisor with tears in his eyes: "Damn Sir, I've just found out that the shitty former President whom we cannot name in your presence your High and Mightiness has already signed that idea into law.

CHUMP: “Oh, I didn't know that, what with me being such a stunning example of a man 'an all! Well, it doesn't matter my truppits believe everything I say and will defend the lies as truth no matter what so I will double down on the statement tomorrow.

THE FACTS: No executive order is needed to protect people with preexisting medical conditions because “Obamacare” already does that and it’s the law of the land. The Trump admin is trying to persuade the Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act as unconstitutional.

i know, those Trump supporters are just so.... what’s the word... deplorable?
The word you're looking for is "gullible" or maybe "thick". How many times do you need to be told?

offog

LE
President Trump made a comment "this may be the last time you'll see me for a long time" that's got social media buzzing. Perhaps a body language analysis would give some clues. My personal view after the video.

The President has taken on big pharma. If rumours are to be believed there have been several attempts on his life so he will not be surprised if any illegal action is taken against him.

This man has no fear.
It's a pity he was then at a political rally and peaceful protest two days latter in NJ.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The 2020 Libertarian Party presidential nominee has been bitten by a possibly rabid bat.

I will not be able to attend the campaign rally tomorrow morning. I will be getting a rabies vaccine as a precaution after having been bitten by a bat near the start of this campaign tour! I have every intention of participating in the FLAME march and I will deliver remarks at...

The 2020 Libertarian Party presidential nominee has been bitten by a possibly rabid bat.

I will not be able to attend the campaign rally tomorrow morning. I will be getting a rabies vaccine as a precaution after having been bitten by a bat near the start of this campaign tour! I have every intention of participating in the FLAME march and I will deliver remarks at...

Is Trump going to get the blame for letting in Russian Vampire bats in to the USA or are they Democrat Communist Vampire Bats?

Is Trump going to get the blame for letting in Russian Vampire bats in to the USA or are they Democrat Communist Vampire Bats?
The bat obviously was not wearing a mask.

Therefore it was a good, upstanding Christian bat that decided to use its free access to unfiltered oxygen to exercise its constitutional right to bite some Godless heathen and transmit a fatal disease.

When asked, the bat stated "I am doing my bite to make America great again".

Unfortunately you appear to have fallen into a post hoc, ergo propter hoc minefield.

What evidence do you have that anybody 'believed' trump, rather than just thinking he was preferable to the alternative?

Why did they select him as a candidate despite his obvious flaws?
Gullibility or stupidity.
If they didn't believe him, why did they vote for him?
If after four years of catastrophic mismanagement, and now.a thousand US voters dying per day, they STILL intend to vote for the moron, then the gullibility or stupidity is entirely established.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Why did they select him as a candidate despite his obvious flaws?
If they didn't believe him, why did they vote for him?
If after four years of catastrophic mismanagement, and now.a thousand US voters dying per day, they STILL intend to vote for the moron, then the gullibility or stupidity is entirely established.

Bolleaux

Latest Threads