The Trump Presidency...

BigT

LE
What am I misunderstanding? Nature came up with a virus that kills the elderly and immunize compromised...Shocker it happens and this won't be the last time either. The general consensus is that the lockdown occurred after most people were already sick in January and February. The horse had bolted.

As for kids, people will sacrifice everything to save their children, so on that point I concede. But I disagree, without children to replace aging workers life will suck for everybody. They are the future, where as the 93 year old pensioner is at the end of their time.

Yes, many states would ignore an executive order to mask up. Unless you are willing to enforce said order good lucky carrying it out.

Your problem is that you think man can dominate nature and bend it to its will. We can't, and this virus is just proof enough of it. Sometimes the only thing you can do is ride the storm out and pray.
Covid-19 does kill the elderly and immuno compromised but elderly is a relative term, when I was a teenager anyone over thirty was elderly, yesterday I was told I'm still just a kid by my 91 year old neighbor, I was 60 last month.
I've seen an awful lot of people die who either aren't in that criteria or didn't know they were in a risk group because there condition hadn't been diagnosed. The US has just passed 160k deaths and your hand waving them away like they mean nothing, good luck with that praying thing if it comes to your door.

Another Trump stalwart, a mighty warrior for Christ, the televangelist Jerry Falwell, has apparently decided to retire to spend more time with his money (Sorry, flock) after.... publishing pictures of himself on social media on a yacht with a lady who wasn't his wife and with his trousers open.
Somewhere, a Purple Eminence is giggling.

Another Trump stalwart, a mighty warrior for Christ, the televangelist Jerry Falwell, has apparently decided to retire to spend more time with his money (Sorry, flock) after.... publishing pictures of himself on social media on a yacht with a lady who wasn't his wife and with his trousers open.
Ah. Just googled and it's Jerry Junior. I was going to clap and cheer if it was Jerry Senior.

You mean this lady was worshipping his purple eminence? :rofl:

Beaten to it but here's a link
I would, her not him for clarity. I haven't been drinking "black water" honest!. Yes he said that
I don’t get all the fuss about ‘black water’. Or is he one of those loons who can’t drink coke because it’s got sinful caffeine in it?

If he was mindful enough to come out with the ‘it’s just a prop’ line about his drink, you’d think he’d notice the scarily-clad bint in his grasp.

Twät.

Fatso puts the boot in again reinstating tariffs.
U.S. aluminum tariffs a 'slap in the face' to Canadians, Premier Doug Ford urges Canadians to buy local.

Ford, who has voiced support for the polarizing U.S. leader in the past, accused him of outright betrayal on Friday and urged Ontario residents to join in the effort to fight back.

“I’m a businessman, and I would never go after my number-one customer and slap them in the face like President Trump did to the Canadian public,” Ford said at a news conference. “We will come back swinging like they’ve never seen before.”

Teamsters Canada President François Laporte has released a statement calling out United States President Donald Trump for imposing a 10% tariff on Canadian aluminum and urging Ottawa to respond even more forcefully:

“Donald Trump has betrayed the spirit of the U-SCAM agreement and once again spat on the relationship between our two countries. For him to justify this new tariff on the grounds of national security, as he did in 2018, is laughable. Canada does not pose a national security threat to any nation, let alone the US.

“Teamsters Canada fully supports Ottawa’s decision to retaliate. In fact, the federal government should go even further, and suspend the dairy market access concessions it made to the US until the issue with the new aluminum tariff is resolved.

“There is no rational economic justification for this new US tariff. It will raise costs for American businesses first and foremost, hurting workers and local economies in the process.

“Canadians and Americans are united by a tight bond. That relationship is strong enough to overcome anything Donald Trump throws its way. But for now, as a country, we must remain strong and not allow ourselves to be pushed around.”

Canada to Impose $3.6B in Retaliatory Tariffs on US
Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said the tariffs will match the US ones dollar-for-dollar.

TORONTO (AP) — Canada’s deputy prime minister said Friday that the country plans to impose $3.6 billion Canadian (US$2.69 billion) tariffs on US imports in response to President Donald Trump saying the US is reinstating a 10 percent import tax on Canadian aluminum.

Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said the tariffs will match the US ones dollar-for-dollar. Canada is considering imposing a tariff on dozens of products, including golf clubs, bicycles, refrigerators, washing machines, tripods, sports equipment like bats and hockey sticks and embossed aluminum cans for beverages.

Trump originally imposed the tariffs on aluminum imports in 2018. He then lifted them last year on Canadian and Mexican metals to smooth the way for the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement, which replaced the North American Free Trade Agreement. The new pact took effect July 1 and was expected to bring stability to North American trade
------------------------------------
One more reason to hate America as if they don't have enough problems going on.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
President Trump made a comment "this may be the last time you'll see me for a long time" that's got social media buzzing. Perhaps a body language analysis would give some clues. My personal view after the video.

The President has taken on big pharma. If rumours are to be believed there have been several attempts on his life so he will not be surprised if any illegal action is taken against him.

This man has no fear.

President Trump made a comment "this may be the last time you'll see me for a long time" that's got social media buzzing. Perhaps a body language analysis would give some clues. My personal view after the video.

The President has taken on big pharma. If rumours are to be believed there have been several attempts on his life so he will not be surprised if any illegal action is taken against him.

This man has no fear.
Christ, but you really do talk some shite . . .

This man has no fear.
You stupid ******* twat.

Fatso puts the boot in again reinstating tariffs.
U.S. aluminum tariffs a 'slap in the face' to Canadians, Premier Doug Ford urges Canadians to buy local.

Ford, who has voiced support for the polarizing U.S. leader in the past, accused him of outright betrayal on Friday and urged Ontario residents to join in the effort to fight back.

“I’m a businessman, and I would never go after my number-one customer and slap them in the face like President Trump did to the Canadian public,” Ford said at a news conference. “We will come back swinging like they’ve never seen before.”

Teamsters Canada President François Laporte has released a statement calling out United States President Donald Trump for imposing a 10% tariff on Canadian aluminum and urging Ottawa to respond even more forcefully:

“Donald Trump has betrayed the spirit of the U-SCAM agreement and once again spat on the relationship between our two countries. For him to justify this new tariff on the grounds of national security, as he did in 2018, is laughable. Canada does not pose a national security threat to any nation, let alone the US.

“Teamsters Canada fully supports Ottawa’s decision to retaliate. In fact, the federal government should go even further, and suspend the dairy market access concessions it made to the US until the issue with the new aluminum tariff is resolved.

“There is no rational economic justification for this new US tariff. It will raise costs for American businesses first and foremost, hurting workers and local economies in the process.

“Canadians and Americans are united by a tight bond. That relationship is strong enough to overcome anything Donald Trump throws its way. But for now, as a country, we must remain strong and not allow ourselves to be pushed around.”

Canada to Impose $3.6B in Retaliatory Tariffs on US
Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said the tariffs will match the US ones dollar-for-dollar.

TORONTO (AP) — Canada’s deputy prime minister said Friday that the country plans to impose $3.6 billion Canadian (US$2.69 billion) tariffs on US imports in response to President Donald Trump saying the US is reinstating a 10 percent import tax on Canadian aluminum.

Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said the tariffs will match the US ones dollar-for-dollar. Canada is considering imposing a tariff on dozens of products, including golf clubs, bicycles, refrigerators, washing machines, tripods, sports equipment like bats and hockey sticks and embossed aluminum cans for beverages.

Trump originally imposed the tariffs on aluminum imports in 2018. He then lifted them last year on Canadian and Mexican metals to smooth the way for the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement, which replaced the North American Free Trade Agreement. The new pact took effect July 1 and was expected to bring stability to North American trade
------------------------------------
One more reason to hate America as if they don't have enough problems going on.
Don't forget, this is the country St Bozza reckons is going to solve all our post Brexit trade problems...

Don't forget, this is the country St Bozza reckons is going to solve all our post Brexit trade problems...
Gonna need a lot of vaseline for the upcoming vassalage.

The President has taken on big pharma. If rumours are to be believed there have been several attempts on his wife so he will not be surprised if any illegal action is taken against him.

This man has no brains.
This is either the best wind-up we have had for a few years or you are the biggest throbber that ever (dis)graced his forum.

As nobody could be as monumentally stupid as you seem to be and still manage to breathe I will go for the former.

This man has no fear.
I think he is just saying that there is less chance of him being seen doing his job, as he has a number of urgent games of golf to cheat at.

Latest Threads