Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

ipso_facto

War Hero
@Helm Still itching under your foreskin?

On another matter, maybe The President knows a thing or two about what happened in Beirut. The first 10 minutes is relevant although the whole thing is worth watching.

Bottom of the screen Helm. 91 percent of GOP voters approve.
I can think of dead people that could remain in their grave and handle the Covid-19 virus better than Trump.

President is "aware... breathing prehaps"..... his comment about an "attack" was crass MK 1 bottom of a drunken budweiser beer bottle stupidity... all he did was give Hezbollah ammunition to accuse Israel of an airstrike instead of it been an industrial accident.

Last edited:

offog

LE
Or ensuring a fair vote, so people stuff the ballot boxes in certain swing states? Would never happen of course....Acorn...

A majority of states have to vote to change the electrical college. So the Blue states hate it when they lose. But it is great when they win.
Any proof of this as the Trump investigation didn't turn up any.

Removing poling places and increasing the number of people who have to go to one that is further away and you have not got transport. Voter suppression?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Will do, and we can look forward to keeping the thread open for another term.
If he wins and it's quite likely, it still won't make him the most popular president, but you knew that of course. I'll anticipate your second flounce will occur if he doesn't though.

@Helm Still itching under your foreskin?

On another matter, maybe The President knows a thing or two about what happened in Beirut. The first 10 minutes is relevant although the whole thing is worth watching.

And the first ad kicks in at 1.30 this time. Then it is wibble time. Having apologised for incorrectly blaming the Jooz Mad Boy then goes on to use Iran as his principal source of information. Reality is not being gripped here folks.

You are a gullible fool falling for slick marketing gimmicks.

Do you want me to post the mental health hotline number again?

Beginning to think injecting myself with febreeze is not such a bad idea, I could wear dirty clothes and they would be clean after 2 hours..... I see a job in this!

offog

LE
Beginning to think injecting myself with febreeze is not such a bad idea, I could wear dirty clothes and they would be clean after 2 hours..... I see a job in this!
And smell fresh too.

You are a gullible fool falling for slick marketing gimmicks.

You're being very generous, particularly for a full-on loon Friday. I'm pretty certain now that Dipso is a deflector sock for well-known agent provocateur, but whatever, it's level of Mongishness is epic.

You're being very generous, particularly for a full-on loon Friday. I'm pretty certain now that Dipso is a deflector sock for well-known agent provocateur, but whatever, it's level of Mongishness is epic.
As opposed to being everyones best friend and then finding out that North Korea and China thought you were a wnaker from minute one? Diplomacy.... not business.

Any proof of this as the Trump investigation didn't turn up any.

Removing poling places and increasing the number of people who have to go to one that is further away and you have not got transport. Voter suppression?
Polling stations are expensive to set up and finding people to man them is not always easy. The number of ones that we had here were reduced by we are allowed to vote at any station in town, instead of having assigned stations. Makes it much easier now.

Latest Threads