Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

So you say. But we shall see how easy this case will be and the repercussions to follow.
It is a "vendetta" when one campaigns against an organization because you don't like what they stand for.

Again, the hypocrisy is outstanding.
Is it a "vendetta" for a law officer to campaign against an organisation that has apparently repeatedly broken the law?
No.
If what the organisation stands for (gun rights) comes second to paying for holidays in the Bahamas for its management at its members expense, then that organisation is no longer fit for purpose. It is no vendetta for a law officer not to like what that stands for.

Once again, you are willing and eager to let criminality and corruption slide by, so long as it vocally supports Trump.

And there was us British thinking that the USA had an obsession with the law.

offog

LE
What am I misunderstanding? Nature came up with a virus that kills the elderly and immunize compromised...Shocker it happens and this won't be the last time either. The general consensus is that the lockdown occurred after most people were already sick in January and February. The horse had bolted.
Not according to the CDC data. Mid April was the high point so they would have been infected late March.
The problem is the infection rate. One person can infect a great many before they know they are infected so spreading the infection far and wide.
Yes, many states would ignore an executive order to mask up. Unless you are willing to enforce said order good lucky carrying it out.
So Governor your election is coming up and when the he president said we should all use masks you ignored him and the state had X number of deaths more that others states. Do you have any words for those families whose loved ones could have been saved if you had said to use masks?

Yep they would have ignored it and once you start to report large fines for not using them and social media is using your face as the face of death not many would be ignoring the request.
Your problem is that you think man can dominate nature
Smallpox, TB, the flu, leprosy, need I go on. Yesterday Trump said we should have a vaccine by November.
You're old, no one loves you, just role over and accept your lot, bye. Ho and have you signed the will?
I take it you are not in the 60+ age range.

Again, the hypocrisy is outstanding.
Is it a "vendetta" for a law officer to campaign against an organisation that has apparently repeatedly broken the law?
No.
If what the organisation stands for (gun rights) comes second to paying for holidays in the Bahamas for its management at its members expense, then that organisation is no longer fit for purpose. It is no vendetta for a law officer not to like what that stands for.

Once again, you are willing and eager to let criminality and corruption slide by, so long as it vocally supports Trump.

And there was us British thinking that the USA had an obsession with the law.
Then if you think members of an organization are breaking the law, you go after the individuals. Not try and dismantle the entire thing because you don't like it.

Once again you side with the cause that has yet to prove any sort of criminal wrong doing. If accusations are all it takes, then what will do you when you are accused of something?

2 tier policing system..... one lot without guns but with ambulances.... and the crazy shit fucked lot.

Not according to the CDC data. Mid April was the high point so they would have been infected late March.
The problem is the infection rate. One person can infect a great many before they know they are infected so spreading the infection far and wide.

So Governor your election is coming up and when the he president said we should all use masks you ignored him and the state had X number of deaths more that others states. Do you have any words for those families whose loved ones could have been saved if you had said to use masks?

Yep they would have ignored it and once you start to report large fines for not using them and social media is using your face as the face of death not many would be ignoring the request.

Smallpox, TB, the flu, leprosy, need I go on. Yesterday Trump said we should have a vaccine by November.
You're old, no one loves you, just role over and accept your lot, bye. Ho and have you signed the will?
I take it you are not in the 60+ age range.

You might have a hard time getting people to buy all that.

We were all sick at the beginning of the year, and still managed to show up to work with no PPE at all. Even when exposed to the few lemmings who were late to the party, we still kept at it.

Then if you think members of an organization are breaking the law, you go after the individuals. Not try and dismantle the entire thing because you don't like it.

Once again you side with the cause that has yet to prove any sort of criminal wrong doing. If accusations are all it takes, then what will do you when you are accused of something?
Doesn't work like that.
The organisation (which is run by its management) is a non profit making body.
This is not the same as a bent book keeper writing himself cheques on the company account. That is just theft.

This is a failure to comply with corporate governance rules, oversight, and illegal use of funds by the executives.
The ASSOCIATION is a NY resident body.
If NY can prove it has systematically failed to meet its requirements, NY can pull its license.
No more Association in its current form, no more NRA.
The criminality tends to fall out of the other investigations...
I am sure the IRS are watching with great interest.

Trump come November...... die... like Ramsey Bolton...... .Die.

Last edited:
Ta.

I thought you lot might be on holiday as my Internet connection seems to be working almost as well as the supplier promised me.

As another pointless question why are you called Steamboat when you live about as far from the sea as it is possible to get anywhere on Earth.

offog

LE

You might have a hard time getting people to buy all that.

We were all sick at the beginning of the year, and still managed to show up to work with no PPE at all. Even when exposed to the few lemmings who were late to the party, we still kept at it.
Can't read it for legal reasons.
451: Unavailable for legal reasons
We recognise you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore cannot grant you access at this time. For any issues, e-mail us at customerservice@wyomingnews.com or call us at (307) 634-3361.
I can't get my head round why having a mask on is a problem. Twice a week I take out a lad who is in the high risk range and all the time we spend in the car I have a mask on so that I don't end up killing him or his mother who is also in the very high risk range. Has it occurred to you that if you all had masks on the problem would have been a lot less. How many have died due to not going to hospital due to the fear that they may catch it from those who will not use a mask. Other deaths in the US have gone up greatly over this time.

I can't get my head round why having a mask on is a problem. Twice a week I take out a lad who is in the high risk range and all the time we spend in the car I have a mask on so that I don't end up killing him or his mother who is also in the very high risk range. Has it occurred to you that if you all had masks on the problem would have been a lot less. How many have died due to not going to hospital due to the fear that they may catch it from those who will not use a mask. Other deaths in the US have gone up greatly over this time.
Prehaps if they just told us what the score is... then we could make our own educated decision...... mad concept.. what was I thinking.

Even ex-presidents don't want Trump near them.... if Reagan was alive he would have pulled out a pistol and shot him.

Ta.

I thought you lot might be on holiday as my Internet connection seems to be working almost as well as the supplier promised me.

As another pointless question why are you called Steamboat when you live about as far from the sea as it is possible to get anywhere on Earth.
1596817411310.png

Steamboat is an icon.

IF he is that high risk, shouldn't he not be in public?

User experiences will vary, but we have more roadside fatalities then COVID deaths. At 27 over the past few months, it is not quite the plague.

I don't wear a mask at work, nor the gym, and the only place I wear one for short periods of time is Walmart.

offog

LE
Prehaps if they just told us what the score is... then we could make our own educated decision...... mad concept.. what was I thinking.
According to the NYT it is 2958 and 27 but not may people go there and they all live miles from each other.

I posted this elsewhere, but . . .

Sometimes it's difficult to know whether to laugh or cry. You can take a horse to water . . .

Richard seems to think the COVID pandemic is all a big hoax.

covid death (2).png

Unfortunately it isn't a hoax at all but is deadly serious.

covid death (3).png

And catching COVID can affect your health very badly.

covid death (4).png

Very badly indeed:

covid death (5).png

Maybe it is not the hoax he thought it was.

Latest Threads