Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

You are better than that Spank it.

We're equal opportunites pisstakers.

And, to be fair, there's less plastic in that puppet than in Melania's actual fizzog.

So did Michelle Obama. But she was still left alone.

Up to a point Lord Copper.

Apart from all the XRW sites saying she was a trans man. And the kids were adopted/stolen as a trans man can't sprog.

And if Donny's kids/family have an active role in government then they are fair game.

I wonder how fatty will take this Spitting Image of the two wooden puppet's.....
View attachment 494739
My money is on 'Not very well'
Other answers include:
Threaten to withdraw all U.S troops from the U.K
Nuke HMS QE
or claim
'he doesn't know this guy and never met him'

He should be quite flattered; they've given him decent-sized hands.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So did Michelle Obama. But she was still left alone.
Oh right, nobody she claimed she was a man or the she gave up her licence to avoid misconducts then. It's a shame you aren't as passionate about defending false claims about McCain either.

Oh right, nobody she claimed she was a man or the she gave up her licence to avoid misconducts then. It's a shame you aren't as passionate about defending false claims about McCain either.

Goldbricker's done a sterling job of that all on his lonesome. I disagree with him on pretty much everything Trump-related, but well done that man.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Goldbricker's done a sterling job of that all on his lonesome. I disagree with him on pretty much everything Trump-related, but well done that man.
I agree, it's very rare we see eye to eye me and him but @Goldbricker has been the only one to step up about it from the Trump side of the fence.

I don't agree with slandering McCain and you know that. But his political choices as a Senator are fair game.

Latest Threads