The Trump Presidency...

The recent Supreme Court ruling proves otherwise.
Trumps defence was simply that because he was President, he was exempt from all investigation, even for offences before he was in office.
Basically, l'etat, ces't moi.
From day one Trump has considered his authority Imperial, and he has demanded total personal loyalty and obedience, while cheerfully breaking every law put in place explicitly to prevent a monarch ruling the United States.
What is really odd is that despite the average Americans greater familiarity with the law, and public love of "liberty" than in the UK, you idolise a man whose willingness use the law and his personal wealth to rip off, defraud, slander, and spitefully destroy anyone opposing him is something to be praised.

Trump aspires to be a dictator, but hasn't quite managed it.
He wants to be Putin, but has achieved Nero, golfing while the US burns.
Here we go again...Only in your mind is the US burning... Most of the country, you know the parts that don’t make the news are managing to carry on.

So Trump is using his powers just like those in the Democratic Party do? Colour me shocked. The difference though is that he goes after the big fish, whilst the Democrats are picking a fight with all those who disagree with them. Which in doing so will cost them for decades, because a tsunami will hit them in November.

But truth be told you are the perfect example of why Trump is where he is. It is the people like you, who cause people to vote for Trump.

offog

LE
Here we go again...Only in your mind is the US burning... Most of the country, you know the parts that don’t make the news are managing to carry on.

So Trump is using his powers just like those in the Democratic Party do? Colour me shocked. The difference though is that he goes after the big fish, whilst the Democrats are picking a fight with all those who disagree with them. Which in doing so will cost them for decades, because a tsunami will hit them in November.

But truth be told you are the perfect example of why Trump is where he is. It is the people like you, who cause people to vote for Trump.
I keep asking the question but no one seems to be able to answer it, what good things has Trump done for the US, what trade deals has he done that have improved the economy, what international deals has he make that have made the US safer?

I keep asking the question but no one seems to be able to answer it, what good things has Trump done for the US, what trade deals has he done that have improved the economy, what international deals has he make that have made the US safer?
Before the COVID the economy was humming, even with his trade stance against China, Europe, Mexico and Canada. He did manage to negotiate deals that were not quite as one sided as NAFTA. He unleashed the US economy that was being regulated to death by Saint Barack the Golden.

Border security has been enhanced, and the number of illegals is decreasing. We don’t have a long shiny wall, but efforts on other fronts are paying off. The wall is a bit of a Maginot Line for both sides to be honest.

He has pulled the US out agreements that do more to hurt the country, then help it. Paris Climate Accord, INF, JCPOA.
He is changing foreign policy objectives to meet the needs of country first, and willing to revisit all the “sacred cows”.

He is also willing to tell the radical left to go Feck themselves and die. Which at this point in time is necessary due to the events ongoing.

So far with the COVID we have not had millions die in the streets, and life is returning to something that it resembled before the Chinese flu hit. The US is holding up rather decently overall. (Minus New York and New Jersey).

The Democrats are hell bent to socially engineer my country into something the vast majority don’t want.
And yet, the majority voted for Democrats at the last election. You'd think if the "vast majority" of people didn't want something they would vote against it.

And yet, the majority voted for Democrats at the last election. You'd think if the "vast majority" of people didn't want something they would vote against it.
The high population states voted for Democrats. Not the majority of States. The popular vote means sweet feck all and you know that.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Talk about shooting the messenger for bearing bad news.
Someone who tried but failed to stop America from electing something that crawled out of the Pit, and failed, should be held responsible for YOUR actions.
America has done a thoroughly good job of putting itself through hell, mostly because of the utterly corrupt and incompetent idiot the Russians helped you elect.
Congratulations.
You want to arrest the man who tried to stop you committing the greatest self inflicted strategic disaster on the US since Pearl Harbor.
Donald Trump.
Where does all this vitriolic hatred come from? I mean seriously, where?

I suspect the popular vote was tampered with in 2016 that's why they were in such shock when HRC lost.
The shock of 2016 was when the Liberals were reminded that rest of the country has a say. New York and California are not that only states that determine the outcome. Ignore the space in between at your own peril.

Trump is not acting like a dictator. He just plays the game better then $hitbirds who oppose him. But part of the appeal of the man is his willingness to tell the other party to go piss up a rope. The Democrats are hell bent to socially engineer my country into something the vast majority don’t want. So the more they obviously try, the more candidates like Trump will brought forth to counter them.

If the Democrats were still like the party of old, Trump would have never made it in the White House. But here we are.
I use the term "dictator" as that is the term the Dems use.
Right from the get go the Dems narrative has been for everyone to resist/have a resistance against an evil dictator.
The Reps can't get policy through the house so revert to EO's to get things done (just as Obama had to do). This feeds into the narrative of Trump acting like a dictator.
Add this into the rest of the stories of evil Trump from the Dems and you get a situation where no matter what he legally does within the remit of POTUS he is a dictator. Had the Dems just played the normal opposition play book, Trump would have been just another Rep POTUS.
Just some ideas I am kicking about.

The Dems remind me of the Liberal Democrats we have in the UK, having morphed into not really being liberal or democratic and a shadow of their former selves.

The recent Supreme Court ruling proves otherwise.
Trumps defence was simply that because he was President, he was exempt from all investigation, even for offences before he was in office.
Basically, l'etat, ces't moi.
From day one Trump has considered his authority Imperial, and he has demanded total personal loyalty and obedience, while cheerfully breaking every law put in place explicitly to prevent a monarch ruling the United States.
What is really odd is that despite the average Americans greater familiarity with the law, and public love of "liberty" than in the UK, you idolise a man whose willingness use the law and his personal wealth to rip off, defraud, slander, and spitefully destroy anyone opposing him is something to be praised.

Trump aspires to be a dictator, but hasn't quite managed it.
He wants to be Putin, but has achieved Nero, golfing while the US burns.
From what I have read the law was on the ambiguous side hence why Trump tried it as a defence. I don't think any other POTUS has been in this situation and the law had to be tested.

None, but the Orange idiots administration is not as frightening as the thought of a hard left administration waiting for Biden to keel over.
‘hard left’?

the American ‘hard left’ is somewhere to the right of a EUropean fascist party

Where does all this vitriolic hatred come from? I mean seriously, where?
It is what happens when a civilised human being with some morals, ethics and education sees someone without any of those abusing his powers to hurt the helpless.

The British, on the whole, don't buy into the American alpha male jock culture.
We just see a worthless, crass, spiteful, crooked bully.
What puzzles us is why you fail to see this, and actively applaud him.

Where does this spineless adoration of a man not fit to clean public toilets come from?
I mean, seriously, where?

The Democrats are hell bent to socially engineer my country into something the vast majority don’t want.
Kindly explain how they got 3 million more votes the last time the population were asked.

Not a fan of soccer then?
We Brits love Alpha male sports stars. Only the other week a soccer player got the Prime Minister of the UK to change his mind on summer holiday school dinners for those in need. ;0)

We, as a nation, even forgave Rooney for banging our grannies.... We love a sports jock!

Not a fan of soccer then?
We Brits love Alpha male sports stars. Only the other week a soccer player got the Prime Minister of the UK to change his mind on summer holiday school dinners for those in need. ;0)

We, as a nation, even forgave Rooney for banging our grannies.... We love a sports jock!
Bollocks, kids worship soccer stars.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
It is what happens when a civilised human being with some morals, ethics and education sees someone without any of those abusing his powers to hurt the helpless.

We just see a worthless, crass, spiteful, crooked bully.
What puzzles us is why you fail to see this, and actively applaud him.

Where does this spineless adoration of a man not fit to clean public toilets come from?
I mean, seriously, where?
That doesn't answer my question. It's the usual rant about how bad he is and now you're telling us how good you are. Did he do your mother or something?

If you had a rant against Ghislaine Maxwell I could understand but this is not normal.

Latest Threads