Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Trump has lost the Senate as well, the opportunity in 2018 to save the Repulican case was lost by 3 spineless goons that swung the impeachment. And under VP Pence (weak but better than nothing) administration may have saved 10,000's of Covid death American lives.

Trump has lost the Senate as well, the opportunity in 2018 to save the Repulican case was lost by 3 spineless goons that swung the impeachment. And under VP Pence administration may have saved 10,000 of American lives.
revert back? it left?
America goes back to the Stone age -----PANIC PANIC PANIC
Britain goes Back to the Stone age------- we plan for everything.
Ireland goes back to to the Stone age----Will there be enough Guinness?

Hopefully in his last days, Trump will self-immolate and once again try to end Obamas ACA in the middle of a pandemic.....

No first steps to heaven under Trump. HELL is a well advertised downhill escalator in gold.

Last edited:
At 1400z today the supreme court are going to finally rule on the release of his bigly tremendous tax returns to congress and to the district attorney for NY.

There are three cases/opinions remaining to be declared, they're done every ten minutes starting from 1400 on this website -

supremecourt.gov/opinions/slipopinion/19

Trump vs Mazars/Deutsche Bank and Trump vs Vance are the cases in question.

Anyway the point is it's probably worth sticking a few quid in Halliburton or Lockheed before they come out as if he loses, which precedent overwhelmingly supports, he's going to go full on turbomong and try to bomb something that speaks Farsi as a distraction.

No decisions before the 2020 election... I expect "Mark mark mark mark mark time", only takes one for the cascade too start.

And the clip, not too lefty and not too righty?

Last edited:
Is Helm a moderator on this forum? The drivel that is spouted is terrible at the best of times, but watching Mick post is like watching a Biden press conference.

Sesame Street does Republican politics for 5 year olds?....

I have been thinking about this a lot over the last four years. Every time there is a Trump outrage (either by Trump or the Dems) the news channels HAVE to explain why it is right/wrong. I have learned loads about how the US system works and its constant power struggle between Fed and State and how they all try and blame each other all the time.
If you are to take one good thing about Trump, I would say that it is people are more aware of how US power & politics work.

If you are to take one good thing about Trump, I would say that it is people are more aware of how US power & politics work.
Or at least how they're supposed to work, when the Head of State isn't ignoring, bypassing or actively sabotaging them.

I have been thinking about this a lot over the last four years. Every time there is a Trump outrage (either by Trump or the Dems) the news channels HAVE to explain why it is right/wrong. I have learned loads about how the US system works and its constant power struggle between Fed and State and how they all try and blame each other all the time.
I love that someone is taking something positive out of the situation, whilst some in 1912 are avoiding the deck chairs falling on their heads,,, their is always one that thinks "Oooh look, a propellor, I could design that far better".

I love that someone is taking something positive out of the situation, whilst some in 1912 are avoiding the deck chairs falling on their heads,,, their is always one that thinks "Oooh look, a propellor, I could design that far better".

Or the watertight bulkheads and anti flooding compartments.

Or the watertight bulkheads and anti flooding compartments.
Or the passenger compartment on a plane could actually be a standardised sealed "Cartridge" that could be ejected in an emergency from the transport unit at any altitude with parachutes, buoyancy aids and food.

But Boeing have a 100% safety record on not hitting an iceberg, so they must be doing something right.... bit like GOP thinking, let's go super pac and make the engines go faster..... Captain....? who needs a Captain, more a General Custer.

Last edited:

Very melodramatic!

The last 3 1/2 years have not been that bad when you take away the partisan rhetoric from the left and right (and twitter storms). Trump has done some good and some bad and I don't think there is very much policy his administration has done that the next Dem POTUS can not undo.

Trump will be panicking tonight.
The Supreme Court decided His Imperial Tax returns can be handed over to a grand Jury in New York.

This is good.

Seems there's quite a few of the 'big beasts' of the GOP apparatus they don't get on with.

'A new ad from the anti-Trump group of current and former Republican operatives attacks Republican Senators who have supported President Donald Trump. The "Lincoln Project" ad titled "Names" claims the Republicans will try to make you forget they supported Trump and tells viewers to "never, ever trust" the Senators again.

'The Senators targeted in the ad: Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Thom Tillis (R-NC), Cory Gardner (R-CO), Martha McSally (R-AZ), Ted Cruz (R-TX), Joni Ernst (R-IA), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Susan Collins (R-MA), John Cornyn (R-TX), Jim Inhofe (R-OK), Mike Rounds (R-SD), Steve Daines (R-MT), Tom Cotton (R-AK).'

Decision was 7-2
So, even with Trump's best efforts to pack out the Court with Bible bashing antiabortionist gun nuts, they still won't accept the Emperors arguments that he is immune from prosecution and investigation.
How ungrateful of them.

Latest Threads