The Trump Presidency...

Trade?

hammering google on a another computer about REME Trades to get a sensible answer on this one.

Any real REME would have answered that question in 5 seconds, you obsucurate.
If you say so, however as I asked you why you need to know that and you failed to give a reasonable reply......I guess it's not really any of your business :)

If you say so, however as I asked you why you need to know that and you failed to give a reasonable reply......I guess it's not really any of your business :)
THATS THE BEST THAT YOU CAN DO? Sure you haven't just come out of Sandhurst?

EDITED TO ADD... for our pitiful idiot, Sandhurst.... like west point but far better.

THATS THE BEST THAT YOU CAN DO? Sure you haven't just come out of Sandhurst?
If you say so, I'm in the middle of writing some software just now, and you're boring.

Also as you still fail to give a valid reason - I shall say toodle ooh, salty one - Trump for President 2020 :)

If you say so, I'm in the middle of writing some software just now, and you're boring.

Also as you still fail to give a valid reason - I shall say toodle ooh, salty one - Trump for President 2020 :)
A screen shot of some code......... not even interesting code.

A screen shot of some code......... not even interesting code.
I added a message box to it just for you - I'm also sure someone of your intellect can't understand or write code - you probably don't even know what kind of code that is.

Says the self appointed anonymous REME validator for anonymous internet forums
If pushed, I will go downstairs and force an ex-REME sparks to reply... but I was just hunting down the arrsehole.

Trump.... only the mainland invasion of the USA by some unspecific country or (off-world) aliens will help him now..... or he has a magic wand that will bring down Covid 19 infections to 15 a day and falling... as predicted.

NB... Not be confused with:-
Its was dumbass overestimation like yours that got him elected. No one thought he had a chance over Hillary the god of the borg.

If pushed, I will go downstairs and force an ex-REME sparks to reply... but I was just hunting down the arrsehole.
REME don't have sparky's dude - you don't even know that's an Engineer Trade. VE's have been gone since the 90's....show's how much you know - nowt!

2016... anyone but Hilary...
2020... anyone but it.

More a question for January the 20th 2021 when a NEW President is sworn in?

And that's Werewolves.... who are not mentally challenged for the rest of the month...... haven't you watched ANY werewolf orientated movies, or even one of the many TV spin-off series?
Sleep it off drunk, you're paddy....

REME don't have sparky's dude - you don't even know that's an Engineer Trade. VE's have been gone since the 90's....show's how much you know - nowt!
Think....... think...... just for a moment....... think again, before you type and prove again what an f.ing idiot you are. You know nothing.

Think....... think...... just for a moment....... think, before you type and prove again what an idiot you are.
If you say so :)...

Are you going to get all salty when Trump wins in 2020? and when Brexit is done with no deal - and Ireland revert back to the stone age?

Unhappy, happy, very happy, they still think motorways are built by escaping Druids from the Romans.

Latest Threads