The Trump Presidency...

Back to the Trump Admin...
This does feel more like the actual conditions on the ground and not what the MSM is trying to promote.
Trump will get elected again easily - he's the best president you guys have had for a long time. He's making America Great again, he's not started any wars, he's made your economy far better, created loads of jobs....etc.

The left hate him because he is draining the swamp - the same families and their relatives have been in power for decades and he's messing with that - that's why they hate him, because it's not business as usual. Next term I hope he purges the left, I am really looking forward to November so I can lick up some more salty lefty tears - that shit makes me happy :)

I'm hoping that Nancy Pelosi gets outraged and her false teeth fall out - then she has a stroke on live TV (Hopefully on CNN)

Last edited:
Trump will get elected again easily - he's the best president you guys have had for a long time. He's making America Great again, he's not started any wars, he's made your economy far better, created loads of jobs....etc.

The left hate him because he is draining the swamp - the same families and their relatives have been in power for decades and he's messing with that - that's why they hate him, because it's not business as usual. Next term I hope he purges the left, I am really looking forward to November so I can lick up some more salty lefty tears - that shit makes me happy :)

I'm hoping that Nancy Pelosi gets outraged and her false teeth fall out - then she has a stroke on live TV (Hopefully on CNN)
Oh he is a quite the disruptive force in DC and the old political class are not fond of him, but he is also doing one hell of a job of making the progressive left look rather undesirable to the average peasant. Call it what you want but he has been responsible for driving the Democratic party so far left they are really out of touch. If he wins Nancy is a goner and she will be replaced by a zealot who will only continue the trend of political suicide.

Oh he is a quite the disruptive force in DC and the old political class are not fond of him, but he is also doing one hell of a job of making the progressive left look rather undesirable to the average peasant. Call it what you want but he has been responsible for driving the Democratic party so far left they are really out of touch. If he wins Nancy is a goner and she will be replaced by a zealot who will only continue the trend of political suicide.
The whole world can see that, a non politician that's totally smoked the political classes. Most sensible voters not just in the USA but the world wish they had a leader like him. He's the best US president in my lifetime - easily.
Also TBH in UK, I never thought I'd say this - but Boris and Co have been doing a cracking job so far, considering all the hurdles they have had to face. Roll on November for you guys - and roll on 31st December (and a hard Brexit) for us.

The whole world can see that, a non politician that's totally smoked the political classes. Most sensible voters not just in the USA but the world wish they had a leader like him. He's the best US president in my lifetime - easily.
Also TBH in UK, I never thought I'd say this - but Boris and Co have been doing a cracking job so far, considering all the hurdles they have had to face. Roll on November for you guys - and roll on 31st December (and a hard Brexit) for us.
The only people that can stop Brexit are the Tories themselves and I don't imagine to many are willing to do that at this point in the game.

But I eagerly wait for the election to be lost on 26-9 of this year.

But I eagerly wait for the election to be lost on 26-9 of this year.
I'm eagerly awaiting the Kayleigh McEnany press conference on Youtube, the foxy little minx that she is - I love it how she obliterates the CNN (Clinton news network) reporters on a daily basis. You can feel the salt flowing when she puts them in their place.

Well here you go.
Kayleigh McAninny: When Chump said he wanted to ‘cut off’ school funding he meant he wants to increase it! By Sarah K. Burris. Full Link
Kayleigh-McEnany-press-briefing3.jpg

Edited to add:...... A vote for Chump is a vote for Dumb & Dumber by the really stupid who are dumb enough to fall for Chumps bullshit.

Last edited:
Trump.... only the mainland invasion of the USA by some unspecific country or (off-world) aliens will help him now..... or he has a magic wand that will bring down Covid 19 infections to 15 a day and falling... as predicted.

NB... Not be confused with:-

Last edited:
Trump.... only the mainland invasion of the USA by some unspecific country or (off-world) aliens will help him now..... or he has a magic wand that will bring down Covid 19 infections to 15 a day and falling... as predicted.
The "protests" this summer are doing a nice job of hardening hearts. COVID seems to be an issue many folks have made their peace with.

NB... Not be confused with:-
Yep - I can see why you call yourself Mad Mick, it's because you're barking dude! do you howl when there's a full moon?

Yep - I can see why you call yourself Mad Mick, it's because you're barking dude! do you howl when there's a full moon?
More a question for January the 20th 2021 when a NEW President is sworn in?

And that's Werewolves.... who are not mentally challenged for the rest of the month...... haven't you watched ANY werewolf orientated movies, or even one of the many TV spin-off series?

Last edited:
More a question for January the 20th 2021 when a NEW President is sworn in?

And that's Werewolves.... who are not mentally challenged for the rest of the month...... don't you watch ANY werewolve orientated movies, or even series?
Are looking forward to another 4 years of the great Mr Trump? I am, really looking forward to see what he has in store for the next few years - hopefully his son or daughter will take over from him when his 2nd term ends and drive the left to having a mental breakdown. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the lefty twats crying on 4th November :)

Remember how Sadat died? Just "Howling at a full moon" thinking... just pissed off that the Americans don't mention that the Russian/Tailban $100,000 bounty for killing a soldier does includes Brit Squaddies.

Last edited:
Remember how Sadat died?
Haha, you are clutching at straws dude, if the vast majority of the people vote for Trump (which they will), you hope that by assassinating the president the public voted for - will change anything, no it won't. It will make Trump a martyr and keep his name in the history books forever.

The left will lose, because they are losers (sore losers). You want people to be Woke (as in woken up), well they are awake now, and have seen the left for what they are - communists and dictators who shout and cry like babies when they don't get their own way. The general public can't be arsed with people like that though.

Also when Trump is on his 2nd Term - do you think Hillary will be raging? I would bet be she will be, so will Nancy - can't wait to see that show on TV, the salt will be flowing!

Haha, you are clutching at straws dude, if the vast majority of the people vote for Trump (which they will), you hope that by assassinating the president the public voted for - will change anything, no it won't. It will make Trump a martyr and keep his name in the history books forever.

The left will lose, because they are losers (sore losers). You want people to be Woke (as in woken up), well they are awake now, and have seen the left for what they are - communists and dictators who shout and cry like babies when they don't get their own way. The general public can't be arsed with people like that though.

Also when Trump is on his 2nd Term - do you think Hillary will be raging? I would be she will be, so will Nancy - can't wait to see that show on TV, the salt will be flowing!
Sesame Street does Republican politics for 5 year olds?....

Yes, I'm sure you are an avid viewer :)
Yes, and like a Sesame Street puppet you have a foreign hand up your arsse controlling your every action.

Yes, and like a Sesame Street puppet you have a hand up your arsse controlling your every action.
OOOOh that was a good insult, especially for you, I was also coming up with stuff like that when I was a pre-pubescent youngster as well. Well done you! I eagerly await your next insult........hahaha, typical lefty - can't win an argument with logic so cries and calls people names - when are you going to come out with - you're a racist, or something like that?

OOOOh that was a good insult, especially for you, I was also coming up with stuff like that when I was a pre-pubescent youngster as well. Well done you! I eagerly await your next insult........hahaha, typical lefty - can't win an argument with logic so cries and calls people names - when are you going to come out with - you're a racist, or something like that?
What mob did you serve with?