Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Are you sure? Genuine friends are rare, the rest are acquaintances.

I'm asking because you seem to be obsessed with my posts. Although, some of what you post is really funny overall your a bit weird - you sort of get fixated on people.

Or I just enjoy poking mentalists with a stick.

Now tell us more about how Trump is a literal Angel of Light carefully chosen by the US military to purge adrenochrome-drinking Hollywood elite and lead the nation to a great awakening. You ******* mentalist.

ipso_facto

War Hero

Now tell us more about how Trump is a literal Angel of Light carefully chosen by the US military to purge adrenochrome-drinking Hollywood elite and lead the nation to a great awakening. You ******* mentalist.

If "poking mentalists with a stick" gives an excuse for your behaviour and comforts you, so be it. Do you really think you were not part of the problem when this site disgraced itself a few years ago?

President Trump is no angel of light. He's a flawed human being like all of us. The rest of your statement is regurgitating the mythology around him without any filter. All historical figures have a certain veil of mythology about them.

However, what is happening in America and his presidency has a profound impact on the rest of world.

However, what is happening in America and his presidency has a profound impact on the rest of world.
Perhaps, but little of it is good for anyone except the likes of Putin.

If "poking mentalists with a stick" gives an excuse for your behaviour and comforts you, so be it. Do you really think you were not part of the problem when this site disgraced itself a few years ago?

President Trump is no angel of light. He's a flawed human being like all of us. The rest of your statement is regurgitating the mythology around him without any filter. All historical figures have a certain veil of mythology about them.

Seek professional help, you wibbling moonbat.

Seek help.

How did the site disgrace itself a few years ago.

bedlam 3.jpg

Well, there's at least something I can agree with you on: a pity it's not a positive impact.

Lt Col Vindman, the Intelligence analyst who testified against Trump over the Ukrainian impeachment business, has just resigned.
Oddly enough, he blames bullying from the vindictive Trump apparatus.

BigT

LE

I'd rather know about how JFK Jr faked his death and where he's been hiding since the plane crash in 1999.

I'd rather know about how JFK Jr faked his death and where he's been hiding since the plane crash in 1999.
Well durrrr. He's sharing a flat with Elvis over the chip shop at the end of our road.

As any fule nose. Honestly, some peepul on dis 'ere forum iz so fick!

Ritch

LE
According to one claim I saw, he's been hiding in a bunker* plotting the downfall of the Illuminati...

*Kinda like Trump when a few protesters camped outside the White House.

According to one claim I saw, he's been hiding in a bunker* plotting the downfall of the Illuminati...

*Kinda like Trump when a few protesters camped outside the White House.
He's doing very well for a 103 year old then.

JFK that is, not Dump. the chances of that fat tub of lard making 103 are about as good as JFK's currently are.

Latest Threads