The Trump Presidency...

offog

LE
It does indeed sound like he's been to Hull.

The gibbering loon.
Ho now come on. Ull does have its better parts,

don't rush me I'm thinking.

Still thinking.

It has a ferry to Europe every day and you can get a return trip to Amsterdam.

It has a first rate cancer department at Castle Hill, the wife was treated there. Two rugby team even if they are league. A road named after a black rugby player and a gold statue of Bill (that was a surprise).

It did have the longest suspension bridge for a time.

Give me a day or two and I may come up with some more, and Humbrol paints. Pluto was invented there.

Ho now come on. Ull does have its better parts,

don't rush me I'm thinking.

Still thinking.

It has a ferry to Europe every day and you can get a return trip to Amsterdam.

It has a first rate cancer department at Castle Hill, the wife was treated there. Two rugby team even if they are league. A road named after a black rugby player and a gold statue of Bill (that was a surprise).

It did have the longest suspension bridge for a time.

Give me a day or two and I may come up with some more, and Humbrol paints. Pluto was invented there.
You forgot the greatest Briton of all time.

Ronnie.

You also missed the very best part of Hull. The westbound carriageway of the A63.

One explanation could be that Trump's team has hijacked the pre-existing meme of "Q" and subverted it for their own purposes, or that they are trolling the shit out of the Dems while they still can.

But to answer your question of how a gullible person become a general, they don't. This is not the 1700's where commissions are purchased by Daddy to keep their idiot sons out of the house.

Flynn knows exactly what he is doing and the outrage it will cause the US left. He had his career ruined so he has very little to lose.
Then he's an even bigger fool than first appearances and a pettily vengeful one to boot?
Looking at his previous form though, much of it a bit religious and quite a lot of it contradictory I'd say it's entirely possible that he is that gullible.

On your recommendation I'll give them a go.

Thanks for that. I do like a good sci fi yarn.
If you like it be warned Weber does go on a bit... about two feet of shelf-space so far and that's just the paperbacks.
I'd actually recommend having a look at the prequel series written with Timothy "Heir to the Empire" Zahn, they're a bit pacier.

Then he's an even bigger fool than first appearances and a pettily vengeful one to boot?
Looking at his previous form though, much of it a bit religious and quite a lot of it contradictory I'd say it's entirely possible that he is that gullible.
I am not sure I would use the word gullible.
Gullible people don't do well in services that deal with intelligence, and old man Flynn was Director of the DIA. According to Wikipedia an appointment he was nominated for by Obama. Surely Obama would not be nominating gullible people?

He appears to have retired early/forced out of the DIA (and JCCISR) because he did not toe the party line of the Obama Administration and blazed his own trail.

He also appears to have been a registered Democrat. Are Democrats gullible by nature?
It must have ruffled a few feathers amongst the Dems to have a him take the role as National Security Advisor to the Trumpster. Not really the narrative of resistance and subversion the Democrat party was pushing immediately after they lost the election.

I would say he is strong willed as apposed to being gullible and that he knows exactly what he is doing.

I am not sure I would use the word gullible.
Not gullible, cynical. His career was over, now he's identified a deep seam of suckers that he can exploit to stay relevant for the rest of his natural days. Throw a couple of vague talking points from their conspiracy 'map' into every few tweets and they'll lap it right up. People are making serious money out of this shite.

I just wish I'd thought of it first!

Not gullible, cynical. His career was over, now he's identified a deep seam of suckers that he can exploit to stay relevant for the rest of his natural days. Throw a couple of vague talking points from their conspiracy 'map' into every few tweets and they'll lap it right up. People are making serious money out of this shite.

I never thought of the financial David Ike angle!
He could earn some serious coin doing speeches and book deals......and selling merch online.

You sir are genius! Now let's setup some sock puppet accounts and pimp Q on arse before IF Hoover's them all up....

I had thought Q were just a bunch of XRW boogaloos or maybe trolls expert in flogging tat merch. Or possibly both.

I would recommend downloading that map and viewing it in a zoomable picture editor/viewer.

Virtually every bit of moonhowling tinfoiler nonsense is in there. You name it, it's there.

Alien bases under the Antarctic, child trafficking, interplanetary slave trade, secret UFO bases, ley lines, the Draco and Reptilian Alliance, chemtrails, Ark of the Covenant etc etc.

It is the unhinged ramblings of someone who has lost contact with reality. Or an excellent marketing tool to attract the gullible and hard of thinking (along the lines of "well secret Nazi UFO bases obviously exist under the icecap so the rest of it must be true").

It's a thin line between insanity and genius.