The Trump Presidency...

As a lover of things in Red American states, I wonder whether IF has holidayed in Florida recently
According to the Florida Department of Health (DOH),
I think Dipso-NonFacto spends a lot of time seeing, reading, and saying DOH!

Worth a flutter, but the bookies don't fancy him much.

View attachment 487429
That's the "popular vote" not out right winner (via the electoral college).

So far I have a few bets on.
Trump getting re-elected.
Pence becoming next POTUS (if Trump dies/resigns - he is not looking to well at the moment).
Harris being next POTUS (Boden not looking to well either and she is his likely running mate).
- I also have some failed bets on Sanders and Warren that got screwed because Boden decided to run late.

Outright winner odds:

Attachments

That's the "popular vote" not out right winner (via the electoral college).

So far I have a few bets on.
Trump getting re-elected.
Pence becoming next POTUS (if Trump dies/resigns - he is not looking to well at the moment).
Harris being next POTUS (Boden not looking to well either and she is his likely running mate).
- I also have some failed bets on Sanders and Warren that got screwed because Boden decided to run late.

Outright winner odds:
Different bookies (I lifted 'em from Paddy Power), but I think I'll place a couple as well. Trump to lose the election is 1/2, to lose the popular vote but win the electoral college is 2/1.

I might stick a pony on Kanye just for shits and giggles.

Different bookies (I lifted 'em from Paddy Power), but I think I'll place a couple as well. Trump to lose the election is 1/2, to lose the popular vote but win the electoral college is 2/1.

I might stick a pony on Kanye just for shits and giggles.
Betfair is offering 150/1 for West. In this crazy world I would not be surprised if he actually won.

This is propaganda nonsense.
No it's not, it is a legitimate question. How did someone gullible enough to believe these most ridiculous of conspiracy theories become a junior officer let alone a general?

Trudeau takes a pass on a Tangerine Twit photo op and visiting a Covid ridden country.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made it official: he will not be travelling to Washington to commemorate the one-year anniversary of the new NAFTA — or Uscam or whatever they’re calling the latest North American trade deal these days — and good on him for saying thanks but no thanks.

The official explanation from the Prime Minister’s Office is that Trudeau is committed to an important cabinet session to discuss the government’s forthcoming economic statement and he will attend the upcoming session of Parliament.

Both seem to be reasonable explanations. In light of aggressive COVID-19 spending, we need some clarity about the country’s financial status and we have few sittings of Parliament these days, so it would behoove the PM to take a pass on Washington and stay in Ottawa.

But let’s cut to the bottom line: Trudeau and U.S. President Donald Trump really don’t like each other.

That’s not unusual in politics. Pierre Trudeau and Richard Nixon had a mutual disgust for each other, and Lyndon B. Johnson and Lester Pearson shared the same kind of antagonistic relationship.

But Trump doesn’t just dislike Trudeau, he dislikes Canada.

His vengeful implementation of steel and aluminum tariffs were hurtful, and now we’re hearing that Trump may reimpose aluminum tariffs on Canada just because he can.

Which one of Donnie's awful brats owns shares in that one then?
That's rather cynical. A perhaps more pertinent question, based on a certain someone's past performance and bestest business acumen might be, "When will it go bust?"

No it's not, it is a legitimate question. How did someone gullible enough to believe these most ridiculous of conspiracy theories become a junior officer let alone a general?
One explanation could be that Trump's team has hijacked the pre-existing meme of "Q" and subverted it for their own purposes, or that they are trolling the shit out of the Dems while they still can.

But to answer your question of how a gullible person become a general, they don't. This is not the 1700's where commissions are purchased by Daddy to keep their idiot sons out of the house.

Flynn knows exactly what he is doing and the outrage it will cause the US left. He had his career ruined so he has very little to lose.

One explanation could be that Trump's team has hijacked the pre-existing meme of "Q" and subverted it for their own purposes, or that they are trolling the shit out of the Dems while they still can.

But to answer your question of how a gullible person become a general, they don't. This is not the 1700's where commissions are purchased by Daddy to keep their idiot sons out of the house.

Flynn knows exactly what he is doing and the outrage it will cause the US left. He had his career ruined so he has very little to lose.
Probably this.

Not bits for an expensive vacuum cleaner. Read Coopers Intrepid Saga book 1 and you will assume they are 10 a penny, the man thinks BIG. For a cracking freebie space opera book, I recommend "On Basilisk Station" via Baen books.

And pick your format.

Book 2 was free as well. ("The Warriors apprentice" series is even better, and far funnier).
On your recommendation I'll give them a go.

Thanks for that. I do like a good sci fi yarn.

Latest Threads