The Trump Presidency...

So, are you telling me you're looking for a genuine experience rather than second hand?

It's very simple, just ask to be shown Hell and if there's a place for you. I'm sure if you're sincere, The One True God will grant your request when you're ready for it.

I bet you won't though, it's too scary.
You're certifiably ******* insane.

So, are you telling me you're looking for a genuine experience rather than second hand?

It's very simple, just ask to be shown Hell and if there's a place for you. I'm sure if you're sincere, The One True God will grant your request when you're ready for it.

The more I read of your posts the more I come to think you actually are BlondeBint/Shibusa2.

Why were you put away for the last three years?

And where: looney bin or nick? I will go for the former.

Said the person who didn't bother to read mine.

It's nice to know you stoop to insults when you are proved wrong.
let's see in November if I am wrong or not.

The more I read of your posts the more I come to think you actually are BlondeBint/Shibusa2.

Why were you put away for the last three years?

And where: looney bin or nick? I will go for the former.
You don't think it's a sock-puppet for someone like Bravo Bravo?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

BigT

LE

Careful Ipso you may be next

To be fair I'm thinking a Section 136 may be more appropriate

You're missing the pint again. It's not that the GRU put a price on the lives of Western troops it's that Trump did nothing about it and then lied about not knowing.

You can say that it was not confirmed (as the WH said and so we should do nothing) but no intelligence is ever confirmed or it would not be intelligence it would be fact. The time line for this is last year and the more digging the more we find out the more the WH is shown to be unfit to run a hot dog stand let alone a country.
Again what would you have trump do? Declare war? nuke Moscow? its easy to say hes doing nothing, but what can you actually do short of war and killing russians?

Sanctions? Looked at as weak by many of you
Rude letter?

BigT

LE
Again what would you have trump do? Declare war? nuke Moscow? its easy to say hes doing nothing, but what can you actually do short of war and killing russians?

Sanctions? Looked at as weak by many of you
Rude letter?
You would think that Trump may have mentioned it in passing during the five calls he had with Putin in the following four weeks. I don't think sanctions are weak as at least they are something and clearly Trump thinks they are after all wasn't Mike Flynn pinged by Intelligence due to his calls with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak pleading with him not to respond to Obama's sanctions over election interference before Trump's inauguration.

You don't think it's a sock-puppet for someone like Bravo Bravo?
Yes, BB's volume of posting seems to have tailed off in recent months, to be 'supplemented' by a number of new agents provocateur.

You would think that Trump may have mentioned it in passing during the five calls he had with Putin in the following four weeks. I don't think sanctions are weak as at least they are something and clearly Trump thinks they are after all wasn't Mike Flynn pinged by Intelligence due to his calls with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak pleading with him not to respond to Obama's sanctions over election interference before Trump's inauguration.
So after all the huffing and puffing rage basically you just said the rude letter would work. So a G.I.'s life is not worth much unless it's time to goad trump into war. Because Sanctions dont seem to work when it comes to Putin hes had them before and nothing

ipso_facto

War Hero
#TakeTheOath is catching on; the best antidote to the Globalist garbage. This is General Flynn and his family. Note the WWG1WGA at the end.

#TakeTheOath is catching on; the best antidote to the Globalist garbage. This is General Flynn and his family. Note the WWG1WGA at the end.

The irony is that Flynn took many oaths.
Then sold them all out when he worked with the Russians.
Then of course there were the oaths in court when he admitted his guilt.
On the other hand, this is probably a nod to the Oath Keepers, a splinter group of XRW militia headcases.

ipso_facto

War Hero
The irony is that Flynn took many oaths.
Then sold them all out when he worked with the Russians.
Then of course there were the oaths in court when he admitted his guilt.
On the other hand, this is probably a nod to the Oath Keepers, a splinter group of XRW militia headcases.
You've turned up right on cue.

Sorry, this is nonsense. Do some research and you'll see the skullduggery that went on trying to remove General Flynn.

You've turned up right on cue.

Sorry, this is nonsense. Do some research and you'll see the skullduggery that went on trying to remove General Flynn.
When you are a loony shouting at pigeons, you must expect to attract attention.
Flynn was guilty as sin.
Edit According to the Twitter links, Flynn is now "pledging Allegience" to Q.
I believe that means he has reneged on his oath of allegience to the United States, and is now an active traitor.
Although how you can pledge allegience to some mentally ill people living on the Internet, wearing dirty underpants in their mums basement is a bit beyond me.

Do some research and you'll see the skullduggery that went on trying to remove General Flynn.
I'm sure IF's paragon of truth and unbiased reporting would be willing to provide appropriate 'facts' on anything to do with the Hair Fuhrer.

fox.png

'Fox News has come under fire for repeatedly using a photo of Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump in its broadcast, but cropping the president out of it each time.

'The photo in question is a well-known one, and shows the convicted sex offender posing with his arm around Ghislaine Maxwell at Trump’s private Florida club, Mar-a-Lago, as Trump stands with his arm around his future wife Melania. The four are all standing very close together; so close, in fact, that in order to crop the US president out of the image, Fox News had to crop out half of Melania’s body.'

I'm sure IF's paragon of truth and unbiased reporting would be willing to provide appropriate 'facts' on anything to do with the Hair Fuhrer.

View attachment 487560

'Fox News has come under fire for repeatedly using a photo of Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump in its broadcast, but cropping the president out of it each time.

'The photo in question is a well-known one, and shows the convicted sex offender posing with his arm around Ghislaine Maxwell at Trump’s private Florida club, Mar-a-Lago, as Trump stands with his arm around his future wife Melania. The four are all standing very close together; so close, in fact, that in order to crop the US president out of the image, Fox News had to crop out half of Melania’s body.'

Which particular sex offender?
So far, only Melania hasn' t been accused of, or convicted of anything.

ipso_facto

War Hero
When you are a loony shouting at pigeons, you must expect to attract attention.
Flynn was guilty as sin.
Edit According to the Twitter links, Flynn is now "pledging Allegience" to Q.
I believe that means he has reneged on his oath of allegience to the United States, and is now an active traitor.
Although how you can pledge allegience to some mentally ill people living on the Internet, wearing dirty underpants in their mums basement is a bit beyond me.
What a load of garbage.

Seek help.
As a lover of things in Red American states, I wonder whether IF has holidayed in Florida recently?

'Health officials say there has been a confirmed case of Naegleria fowleri, a brain-eating amoeba, in Hillsborough County.

'According to the Florida Department of Health (DOH), Naegleria fowleri is a microscopic single-celled living amoeba that can cause a rare infection of the brain, called primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), which destroys brain tissue and is usually deadly.

'The amoeba is commonly found in warm freshwater like lakes, rivers, ponds and canals, according to DOH. Infections can happen when the contaminated water enters the body through the nose. The peak season for Naegleria fowleri is July through September. The amoeba is more common in the southern states, DOH said.'

Latest Threads