The Trump Presidency...

Anyone seen the fly past for the 4th July, with the “expert” commentator who fucced up multiple time, dates wrong, aircraft wrong. I mean , you would think he would get the dropping of the atomic bombs correct.
Still he did mention the RR Merlin as a power plant for US aircraft.

offog

LE
Beat me too it. I was about to post that one as well.

If Kanye West becomes POTUS and Kim becomes First Lady, then I hope the Doomsday clock is moved to exactly midnight and the rest of the world should nuke the US out of principle of that country being full of complete idiots!
That country gets worse by the day (of course, most people there are normal but the US and world media only mentions the few idiots who take all the bandwidth!).
Can't see this going much beyond the release of his wife/other sex tape with him or another guy.

Can't see this going much beyond the release of his wife/other sex tape with him or another guy.
So he gets the ghey, loony and the dusky votes then? Ladies and Gentlemen, the next POTUS...

Anyone seen the fly past for the 4th July, with the “expert” commentator who fucced up multiple time, dates wrong, aircraft wrong. I mean , you would think he would get the dropping of the atomic bombs correct.
Still he did mention the RR Merlin as a power plant for US aircraft.
I watched that. I think the issue was that the cameras and the commentary were not always in sync. At one stage he was talking about helicopters and the camera was showing fast jets. It then panned back to the helicopters.

You might have thought that the TV camera crews might have had zoom lenses on their kit. The whole thing looked as if it had been filmed on a mobile phone.

When he mentioned the RR Merlin he did slip in "Packard produced".

I've not heard it but assumed it was the normal incoherent diatribe and self grandstanding lies and rubbish he normally come out with.

I watched to his clips on the civil war and his knowledge of history :rolleyes:
Yes, not as smooth and plausible as Saint Obama by a long chalk, however he will get a second term....just watch.

Usual stuff. A complete attack on at least 65,000,000 Americans who do not support his stupidity.

On Americas birthday you would think he could put the hatred to one side but nope more of the same old same old boring narrative.
Spank- it talking about boring narratives...extraordinary.

offog

LE
Yes, not as smooth and plausible as Saint Obama by a long chalk, however he will get a second term....just watch.
Smooth, smooth, you must be joking. It was complete and utter bollocks. He has as much grasp on US history as a fish.

Smooth, smooth, you must be joking. It was complete and utter bollocks. He has as much grasp on US history as a fish.
Whatever...fiver on Trump getting a second term.

No wonder I always read your username as simian11.

And on the subject of US history....most of them have been fed crap and just a cursory glance at the facts should convince you that the main motivation for rebellion was money, not principle. The Crown's insistence that treaties with the Native tribes should be honoured was anathema to a (nearly bankrupt) George Washington. Also it should be remembered that as a result of the war and the worthlessness of the continental dollar, Jefferson Davies borrowed money from his own slave chef. Weird I know....but true.

And on the subject of US history....most of them have been fed crap and just a cursory glance at the facts should convince you that the main motivation for rebellion was money, not principle. The Crown's insistence that treaties with the Native tribes should be honoured was anathema to a (nearly bankrupt) George Washington. Also it should be remembered that as a result of the war and the worthlessness of the continental dollar, Jefferson Davies borrowed money from his own slave chef. Weird I know....but true.
Worth a flutter, but the bookies don't fancy him much.

View attachment 487429

I don't think that either your good self or Skipped have read my post properly, I should be grateful for your consistent ignorance I suppose, so we shall say no more about your illiteracy.

They don't always get it right, but you could make a little dosh if they're wrong. Drinks are on you if they are!
I always go with my gut, most students of racing form and political media always look like complete berks to me.

offog

LE
Civil war not independence. You know the one where they where at Valley Forge and took over the airports. Andrew Jackson was one of the great generals of the war.

offog

LE
I don't think that either your good self or Skipped have read my post properly, I should be grateful for your consistent ignorance I suppose, so we shall say no more about your illiteracy.
Said the person who didn't bother to read mine.

It's nice to know you stoop to insults when you are proved wrong.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
I wouldn't try to be an arrsehole. There is too much competition. Mostly from your postcode.

So you haven't actually been to hell then. You just watched Youtube videos.
So, are you telling me you're looking for a genuine experience rather than second hand?

It's very simple, just ask to be shown Hell and if there's a place for you. I'm sure if you're sincere, The One True God will grant your request when you're ready for it.

I bet you won't though, it's too scary.