The Trump Presidency...

You've got to follow those breadcrumbs man.

Only those who are clever enough can work out the clues and see the real meaning. If you can't work out what they are leading you too then you are not very clever or in the know.
A bit like Scientology then.
And just as batshit...

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
This came across the radar today and it does start to show why Trump's poll ratings are going so badly.

The key thing about the people behind it is they are Republicans. Made my day.
These poll ratings are lies.

This is extraordinary. Under President Trump the country's economy is booming, jobs have increased, minorities have more opportunities, there's been criminal justice reform, building up of the military to the most powerful in the world, going big time after human traffickers, manufacturing coming back to America and President Trump hasn't started any wars and this is considered a failed presidency?!!

How deluded can people get?

You used the word deluded.

You say that jobs have increased.

Yet unemployment is now greater than it was in the Great Depression. 26 million was the last number I saw.

If I were you I would first cast out the beam out of thine own eye before you cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I can't be bothered with the rest but it is all bollox. Deluded=Dipso.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
These poll ratings are lies.

This is extraordinary. Under President Trump the country's economy is booming, jobs have increased, minorities have more opportunities, there's been criminal justice reform, building up of the military to the most powerful in the world, going big time after human traffickers, manufacturing coming back to America and President Trump hasn't started any wars and this is considered a failed presidency?!!

How deluded can people get?
Well looking at you deluded goes to 11.

BigT

LE
Interesting set of founders in that Lincoln Project.

I had a stab at Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt (only because they have been on the Bill Maher show). Don't know the others but their Republican credentials seem to check out.
Two of the founders are Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt although there are quite a few more who describe themselves as Constitutionalists. I thought this one from earlier this week was good.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt

Yet unemployment is now greater than it was in the Great Depression. 26 million was the last number I saw.

If I were you I would first cast out the beam out of thine own eye before you cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Load of rubbish especially your unemployment stats. You throw out numbers without any context, a typical tactic of the nay-sayers and MSM.

U.S.: annual unemployment rate 1990-2018 | Statista

Ritch

LE
Pity about the last 18 months, not covered by your link, and making it totally irrelevant in yeti run-up to November. Laughing at you , not with you.o_O
Typical of the batshìt mentalists - throw out link after link in the very vain hope it will make them look like they know what they're on about.

Typical of the batshìt mentalists - throw out link after link in the very vain hope it will make them look like they know what they're on about.
Yep; it's only half way through the calendar year, but I think we have a strong contender for SPoTY 2020 here.

<snigger>

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Pity about the last 18 months, not covered by your link, and making it totally irrelevant in yeti run-up to November. Laughing at you , not with you.o_O
It sounds like you're blaming COVID on The President. The country was doing well until the virus struck and in fact for the month June a record 4.8 million jobs were added.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/07/02/june-2020-jobs-report/?arc404=true

Let's wait and see what happens in November.

And btw, this site has disgraced itself and made a laughing stock of itself in case you didn't know.

Last number YOU saw... :roll:

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 4.8 million in June, and the unemployment rate
declined to 11.1 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These
improvements in the labor market reflected the continued resumption of economic activity
that had been curtailed in March and April due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
and efforts to contain it. In June, employment in leisure and hospitality rose sharply.
Notable job gains also occurred in retail trade, education and health services, other
services, manufacturing, and professional and business services.

Last edited:

BigT

LE
Last number YOU saw... :roll:

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 4.8 million in June, and the unemployment rate
declined to 11.1 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These
improvements in the labor market reflected the continued resumption of economic activity
that had been curtailed in March and April due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
and efforts to contain it. In June, employment in leisure and hospitality rose sharply.
Notable job gains also occurred in retail trade, education and health services, other
services, manufacturing, and professional and business services.

Most of these aren't new jobs they are mostly people returning to the jobs they had before the shut down like waiters and bar staff who weren't furloughed, had to claim unemployment and were already on zero hours contracts. I wouldn't gloat as you seem to be seeing an upswing on infection rate.

Any comment on Trump and the Russian bounty thing as you seem to have been AWOL on that one.

Can the US become any more bizarre?

Can the US become any more bizarre?

Beat me too it. I was about to post that one as well.

If Kanye West becomes POTUS and Kim becomes First Lady, then I hope the Doomsday clock is moved to exactly midnight and the rest of the world should nuke the US out of principle of that country being full of complete idiots!
That country gets worse by the day (of course, most people there are normal but the US and world media only mentions the few idiots who take all the bandwidth!).

Beat me too it. I was about to post that one as well.

If Kanye West becomes POTUS and Kim becomes First Lady, then I hope the Doomsday clock is moved to exactly midnight and the rest of the world should nuke the US out of principle of that country being full of complete idiots!
That country gets worse by the day (of course, most people there are normal but the US and world media only mentions the few idiots who take all the bandwidth!).
Perhaps Screaming Lord Sutch should have set his sights higher.

Latest Threads