The Trump Presidency...

So? A garbage piece of journalism. If by this stage someone doesn't understand what President Trump is about then there's no hope for them.

He gave an honest answer about his personal priorities, i.e. learning from his mistakes; the priorities for the country is a given. How many politicians are that honest? The low IQ people don't understand half what he's talking about or tweets.
A garbage piece of journalism from Fox News that gave Trump a softball question and all he could do was talk about himself rather outline what his ideas were for his second term, which any serious politician would be doing.

Everytime I have a go at Trump, even with a constructive argument, (More than he can generate) ..... his cheerleaders have a go at me... you know who you are and I bet you get paid to do it...... probably from Moscow..... that "thing" is compromised.

Last edited:
NB. if your flat worlder.... Terry Pratchetts Discworld series could be interesting.

Are those like the vortex? Ya know, like when you stand on the edge of eternity and the whole space time continuum opens up like a lotus blossom and like heavenly music fills yer mind in an ecstatic like perception of the universe?

On a more serious note, I had to look those up. Something else to read up on.
Not bits for an expensive vacuum cleaner. Read Coopers Intrepid Saga book 1 and you will assume they are 10 a penny, the man thinks BIG. For a cracking freebie space opera book, I recommend "On Basilisk Station" via Baen books.

And pick your format.

Book 2 was free as well. ("The Warriors apprentice" series is even better, and far funnier).

Last edited:
Q was originally James Browder and a couple of other 4chan shitposters winding up thick boomers who thought that being on 4chan put them at the bleeding edge of hacker culture. When that got shut down some twat called Dave Hayes (Prayingmedic - full on nutjob) seized the opportunity and started posting as Q on 8chan.

It takes a special level of stupid **** to swallow that shite hook, line and sinker.

Q was originally James Browder and a couple of other 4chan shitposters winding up thick boomers who thought that being on 4chan put them at the bleeding edge of hacker culture. When that got shut down some twat called Dave Hayes (Prayingmedic - full on nutjob) seized the opportunity and started posting as Q on 8chan.

It takes a special level of stupid **** to swallow that shite hook, line and sinker.

.....but that's exactly what our lizard overlord's want you to think ....

Niamac

GCM
This came across the radar today and it does start to show why Trump's poll ratings are going so badly.

The key thing about the people behind it is they are Republicans. Made my day.

NB. if your flat worlder.... Terry Pratchetts Discworld series could be interesting.
The problem is that Pratchett goes to a certain amount of effort to make the Disc internally logical whereas flat Earthers are fundamentally illogical.

This came across the radar today and it does start to show why Trump's poll ratings are going so badly.

These are old school Republicans, even some Tea Party types, who have long recognised that Trump is Republican in Name Only (RINO) , OR not even Conservative.
He is some sort of authoritarian contrarian, but mostly just a thick-as- a- whale- omelette crook, bigot, thief, sex offender and traitor.
However, he is very very good at fooling some of the people all of the time. Because they are fools.

Certainly not the sort of Republican they were.

Last edited:
The problem is that Pratchett goes to a certain amount of effort to make the Disc internally logical whereas flat Earthers are fundamentally illogical.
I wholeheartedly agree but you can sort of see where some of them are coming from.

Despite being possibly the easiest daft conspiracy to disprove many of them are solipsists who think "Well it looks flat. The sea looks flat. Stuff would fall of a globe. Ego the earth is flat". Despite the spherical shape of the Earth (and a good estimate of it's diameter) being proved by Eratosthenes over 2,000 years ago they prefer to believe the apparent evidence of their eyes. They seem immune to evidence.

A lot of FE types are merely idiots. Probably the majority of them are just trolls looking for obscure arguments to disprove the globe Earth (yeah, I know its an oblate spheroid) and in it for the shits and giggles.

For any Culture fans the first group above are the closest we have to the Zetetic Elench (more so than the Solipsists).

I bet Dipso is a flat earther. And an anti-vaxxer. And a chemtrail nutter. And a 5G spreads gamma rays and cancer nutter. And a NWO/ZOG/Illuminati/lizard people believer. And anti-semitic, racist and homophobic.

And an Incel.

Niamac

GCM
Interesting set of founders in that Lincoln Project.

I had a stab at Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt (only because they have been on the Bill Maher show). Don't know the others but their Republican credentials seem to check out.

offog

LE

You've got to follow those breadcrumbs man.

Only those who are clever enough can work out the clues and see the real meaning. If you can't work out what they are leading you too then you are not very clever or in the know.

offog

LE
Interesting set of founders in that Lincoln Project.

I had a stab at Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt (only because they have been on the Bill Maher show). Don't know the others but their Republican credentials seem to check out.
Yep, it is a republican party/based project. Funded and run by republicans against Trump, surprised me too. But then he is running the country into the ground.

I see his new project LOOK SQUIRE!!! is a heroes garden.

Yep, it is a republican party/based project. Funded and run by republicans against Trump, surprised me too. But then he is running the country into the ground.

I see his new project LOOK SQUIRE!!! is a heroes garden.
I'm quite surprised that they are supporting Democrats across the board.

They certainly put out some very slick adverts (I have just been watching them). Hardly surprising as they have a good track record in electioneering and strategy for the Republicans. I guess the worm turned for them. I suppose the Trumpettes will write it off as sour grapes rather than an abhorrence of the man totally unsuitable for the job.

It's a great pity that they are not pressing for an alternative Republican candidate. Even the formerly bi-partisan Reps like Lindsey Graham seem to have a hard on for Trump. Maybe they are just running scared of alienating the Trump fans in their base.

If that discovery made your day, that says a lot about how miserable of an existence you lead. Maybe get out and smell some fresh air.

Last edited:

Latest Threads