The Trump Presidency...

Which is what exactly?

I would start off with "What colour is the sky on your planet Mr President".
He know more about sky, and planets, than anyone else. Big, beautiful planets.

No one had heard of planets until Trump first talked about them.

If they fact check POTUS, they need to fact check other members of Congress especially those running for president. Unfortunately, they don't and only target POTUS.

I am all up for scrutinising politician's, and from what I have seen of twitter, Facebook and YouTube is so is the public. You can't move for people fact checking everything. It's pretty impressive how fast comments can be fact checked and called out.
It's as if social media allow people to hold the political class to account. Weird.

Which part of Russia are you from?

offog

LE
[QUOTE="LordVonHarley, post: 10123364, member: 12691"
Which part of Russia are you from?
I'm not Russian, never been to Russia and don't speak Russian. It's Queen and country for me.
[/QUOTE]
The question is - which Queen an and which country.

You do know it is a proven fact that QE2 is an alien lizard put on earth to misguide us all and prepare us for the great revelation and rapture (which is just round the corner so no need to worry about climate change).

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Because the answer is garble. Watch this from 58 seconds in:

You don't get THE or any answer to THE question. You get a long ramble about something else.
So? A garbage piece of journalism. If by this stage someone doesn't understand what President Trump is about then there's no hope for them.

He gave an honest answer about his personal priorities, i.e. learning from his mistakes; the priorities for the country is a given. How many politicians are that honest? The low IQ people don't understand half what he's talking about or tweets.

Last edited:
I'm not Russian, never been to Russia and don't speak Russian. It's Queen and country for me.
Not wanting to sound like a total bastard, but that is exactly what a Russian agent would say.

I am not buying the whole Q being from trump's inner circle. Donald Trump is a master of self promotion and with all the resources of the USA, the GOP and his own allies why would he need to use an anonymous message board to get his message out there?

As for the information dropped by Q being genuine, have you ever thought it might have come from Manning, Snowdon, wikileaks files (estimated at near 1.5 million files) that are now very likely ALL in Russian hands?

So? A garbage piece of journalism. If by this stage someone doesn't understand what President Trump is about then there's no hope for them.

He gave an honest answer about his personal priorities, i.e. learning from his mistakes; the priorities for the country is a given. How many politicians are that honest? The low IQ people don't understand half what he's talking about or tweets.
You must be the only person who actually wears both of these at the same time.

harnessed-brown-horse-equus-caballus-blinkers-9457899.jpg

+
rose specs.jpg

You mean there are flat planets as well as a flat earth?

Noooooooooooooooooo, my whole world just flipped over.
Edited because they'd gotten to you too.

Noooooooooooooooooo, my whole world just turned upside down.
Just get go going on Dyson rings... or even spheres

De Chelonian Mobile!

offog

LE

HANG ON!!!!!!!

There's no gravity if you are upside down. I am trying to re-boot the system.

JUST HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!

offog

LE
The low IQ people don't understand half what he's talking about or tweets.
He is chief among them. His only coherent tweets are the ones written by someone else.

The emperors new cloths defence.

Just get go going on Dyson rings... or even spheres
Are those like the vortex? Ya know, like when you stand on the edge of eternity and the whole space time continuum opens up like a lotus blossom and like heavenly music fills yer mind in an ecstatic like perception of the universe?

On a more serious note, I had to look those up. Something else to read up on.

Latest Threads