The Trump Presidency...

President Trump is a phenomena as he creates such controversy. There are people who support him, i.e. a lot of Christians. It would be a good idea to understand why they support him. It doesn't matter whether you believe in this or not, they do.
Since Trump is a living monument to every single one of the 7 Deadly Sins, that says a great deal about the quality of Christian education in the US.

If they had actually read the Bible AND understood it, they should be lining up to burn him as the abomination he is.

I wouldn’t use the Germans as role models for much of anything anymore.

They are well known for cheating, and COVID is no different. So apologies but I would prefer to debate the merits of your system that is at least open and transparent. So apologies but some countries are openly dismissed, because they have a reputation.
And of course, the totally transparent and honest USA does accurately count and report. I wonder which nation's administration most people, both domestically and internationally, have more trust in between the USA and Germany?

'Since recording its first case in February, the COVID-19 pandemic has ravaged the United States and killed almost 130,000 people across the country. But startling new research released today suggests the true number of Americans to perish from the highly infectious virus is much, much higher.

Scientists from the US and Denmark examined death records over a three-month period and their findings, published in the medical journal JAMA Internal Medicine, show there were 122,300 more deaths than normal.
Obviously, the “excess deaths” can’t all be attributed to the coronavirus outbreak. But such a sharp increase in morality in the US, at the same time as the pandemic, indicates a number of fatalities caused by the pandemic haven’t been counted, the study authors said.

'Between March 1 and May 30, the period examined by the scientists, which included researchers from Yale University, there were 781,000 total deaths in the US. In that same three-month period, 95,235 deaths due to COVID-19 were recorded, meaning the number of excess deaths was 28 per cent higher.'

Last edited:
And of course, the totally transparent and honest USA does accurately count and report. I wonder which nation's administration most people, both domestically and internationally, have more trust in between the USA and Germany?

'Since recording its first case in February, the COVID-19 pandemic has ravaged the United States and killed almost 130,000 people across the country. But startling new research released today suggests the true number of Americans to perish from the highly infectious virus is much, much higher.

Scientists from the US and Denmark examined death records over a three-month period and their findings, published in the medical journal JAMA Internal Medicine, show there were 122,300 more deaths than normal.
Obviously, the “excess deaths” can’t all be attributed to the coronavirus outbreak. But such a sharp increase in morality in the US, at the same time as the pandemic, indicates a number of fatalities caused by the pandemic haven’t been counted, the study authors said.

'Between March 1 and May 30, the period examined by the scientists, which included researchers from Yale University, there were 781,000 total deaths in the US. In that same three-month period, 95,235 deaths due to COVID-19 were recorded, meaning the number of excess deaths was 28 per cent higher.'

But if they haven’t been tested then one can’t put COVID on the death certificate. Where as the Germans will look for any reason to not attribute a death to Corona.

But as to your first point...

I don’t think to many people in DC care anymore.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Since Trump is a living monument to every single one of the 7 Deadly Sins, that says a great deal about the quality of Christian education in the US.

If they had actually read the Bible AND understood it, they should be lining up to burn him as the abomination he is.
Hahahahahaha

Have you heard of the famous King David in the Old Testament? He broke all the commandments not least of which was committing adultery with Bathsheba then sending her husband to the front line of war to be killed so he could marry her.

His family bore the results of his sins with one of his sons trying to kill him and take over the throne and raping his sister. Nice little nuclear family.

God told him he was not allowed to build the temple because he had too much blood on his hands and it was his son Solomon who built it.

Yet, if you read the Bible he was a man after God's own heart because he realised his mistakes, repented and turned to God knowing he was nothing without his Creator.

I think there is hope for us all including President Trump, you and me!

But if they haven’t been tested then one can’t put COVID on the death certificate. Where as the Germans will look for any reason to not attribute a death to Corona.

But as to your first point...

I don’t think to many people in DC care anymore.
And I don't think many people outside the USA are listening anymore: you've enacted Monroe by default.

Hahahahahaha

Have you heard of the famous King David in the Old Testament? He broke all the commandments not least of which was committing adultery with Bathsheba then sending her husband to the front line of war to be killed so he could marry her.

His family bore the results of his sins with one of his sons trying to kill him and take over the throne and raping his sister. Nice little nuclear family.

God told him he was not allowed to build the temple because he had too much blood on his hands and it was his son Solomon who built it.

Yet, if you read the Bible he was a man after God's own heart because he realised his mistakes, repented and turned to God knowing he was nothing without his Creator.

I think there is hope for us all including President Trump, you and me!
Not to be a jerk, but do you think we can avoid the God Bothering when it comes to this thread. I somehow doubt many members of this forum (myself) included spend much time in Church, and we are all sinners in some way or another. But we don't need to compare Trump to David or any other presidential candidate to any biblical figure.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Not to be a jerk, but do you think we can avoid the God Bothering when it comes to this thread. I somehow doubt many members of this forum (myself) included spend much time in Church, and we are all sinners in some way or another. But we don't need to compare Trump to David or any other presidential candidate to any biblical figure.
Why not? Netanyahu has already compared President Trump to King Cyrus from the Old Testament and temple coins have been minted with appropriate symbolism.

Don't underestimate the Christian and Jewish support for President Trump.

Israeli group mints Trump coin to honor Jerusalem recognition

Why not? Netanyahu has already compared President Trump to King Cyrus from the Old Testament and temple coins have been minted with appropriate symbolism.

Don't underestimate the Christian and Jewish support for President Trump.

Israeli group mints Trump coin to honor Jerusalem recognition
Look bubba, I was raised Methodist and converted to Southern Baptist by force of wife. I know about the support for Trump, as I live in the heart of Trump Country.

Netanyahu can compare all he wants, if it scores him brownie points good for him.

But if you really want to talk about a decent person that has morals that would be Pence. Trump is the a$$hole that is being a bigger dick to the other side. But that in no way makes him a Saint, because I think most of us would avoid a person with his personality in real life. But politics is power and if you are not in charge you are going to get it from the other side.

BigT

LE
National Secruity Advisor confirming force protection has been altered in light of the intelligence of Russian Bounties, with coalition partners (us) following suit. Changes have occurred in the past week, so this is an ongoing threat.

Meanwhile Trump is planning to veto a bill because traitors are heritage or some such guff.
He's threatening to veto the bill but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't as it also contain this

ABNredleg

War Hero
New Trump campaign shirt is getting a lot of attention on the Internet.

1593655517428.jpeg
1593655651950.jpeg

Look bubba, I was raised Methodist and converted to Southern Baptist by force of wife. I know about the support for Trump, as I live in the heart of Trump Country.

Netanyahu can compare all he wants, if it scores him brownie points good for him.

But if you really want to talk about a decent person that has morals that would be Pence. Trump is the a$$hole that is being a bigger dick to the other side. But that in no way makes him a Saint, because I think most of us would avoid a person with his personality in real life. But politics is power and if you are not in charge you are going to get it from the other side.
Completely agree and Render unto Caesar, what is caesars wasn't just about money, but anything manmade. As we are dutifully required to vote, Trump has the advantage over biden with pence alongside him and the strength of his character is immaterial in a world of sleaze.

In case you haven't realised, President Trump has found a way to directly communicate with the people bypassing the MSM. It's called Q.
It takes a special class of fuckwit to elevate a 4chan hoax to a religious cult. Are you off your meds again, Jeanie? People are worried.

Well, would be worried if anyone cared about you, but y'know.

In case you haven't realised, President Trump has found a way to directly communicate with the people bypassing the MSM. It's called Q.
You have to be a sock puppet or a Russian online influencer.

Trump did not invent a way of speaking directly to the public bypassing the MSN.
Heads of State (including the POTUS) use press and public interviews, publicly addresses, rallies, YouTube, websites etc .... Even twitter!

Why would anyone think that 4Chan was a better platform than the standard platforms already available AND being used by Trump?

Last edited:
Completely agree and Render unto Caesar, what is caesars wasn't just about money, but anything manmade. As we are dutifully required to vote, Trump has the advantage over biden with pence alongside him and the strength of his character is immaterial in a world of sleaze.
Yes and when it comes down to it. I would rather my side be at the head of the table, then on the menu. The Dems have swung to far left to be palatable to anybody but the hard left. So I would imagine November is going to be a fear vote for both sides. But BLM and Antifa are the gift that keeps on giving 4 months prior to the election.

Yes and when it comes down to it. I would rather my side be at the head of the table, then on the menu. The Dems have swung to far left to be palatable to anybody but the hard left. So I would imagine November is going to be a fear vote for both sides. But BLM and Antifa are the gift that keeps on giving 4 months prior to the election.
Here is CA - I still havent seen a Biden flag or Sticker. I am sure the Dems will vote for him.. but only while holding their nose.

Latest Threads