The Trump Presidency...

The anti-trump so called left follows the doctrine of 'The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution'.Alinsky... So Trump is anti-revolution because he motivated interest in conservative principles being expressed in public, after a long period of absence and motivating enemies of the revolution, makes him enemy no.1.

The anti-trump Neocons encapsulated in Hillary and John Bolton. Liked being the sole superpower and are locked into a geo-political game of neocon, to crush any opposition. Given that group have been responsible for a lot of death, forgive me, when I don't take the opinions of people happy to deploy soldiers into dangerous places for dubious reasons and have abolutely no interest in the american people. So when a conservative comes along to undercut them, makes him enemy no.1.

Conclusions:-
Trump has learned in his first term who his enemies are and has to focus on a programme of significant conservative change in a second term and on foreign affairs, the UK under Boris has been americas most solid ally and get a trade deal sorted.

Ritch

LE
The anti-trump so called left follows the doctrine of 'The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution'.Alinsky... So Trump is anti-revolution because he motivated interest in conservative principles being expressed in public, after a long period of absence and motivating enemies of the revolution, makes him enemy no.1.

The anti-trump Neocons encapsulated in Hillary and John Bolton. Liked being the sole superpower and are locked into a geo-political game of neocon, to crush any opposition. Given that group have been responsible for a lot of death, forgive me, when I don't take the opinions of people happy to deploy soldiers into dangerous places for dubious reasons and have abolutely no interest in the american people. So when a conservative comes along to undercut them, makes him enemy no.1.

Conclusions:-
Trump has learned in his first term who his enemies are and has to focus on a programme of significant conservative change in a second term and on foreign affairs, the UK under Boris has been americas most solid ally and get a trade deal sorted.
So its taken Trump four years to work out who his enemies are?

Hmm, I guess you're right. The number of people who dislike him, i'm not surprised he has to get the abacus out to figure it out.

ipso_facto

War Hero
So, which bit of my analysis is wrong?
Do tell.
There are two narratives about President Trump and they are so opposite as to be in different universes.

I don't know if you're aware of the The Trump Prophecies but these were a number of prophecies made by a retired fire fighter Mark Taylor starting in 2011 on how Donald Trump would become president. And before you bring up the financial angle, his prophecies are published for free on his website and although he has a YouTube channel, it is not monetised and he does not take any donations.

It's worth listening to his documentary on how these prophecies came about and what they mean. Go on, I dare you to listen to it. Also there was the famous Kim Klement who made a number of prophecies about Donald Trump even down to the attempted impeachment. These are on YouTube.

So its taken Trump four years to work out who his enemies are?

Hmm, I guess you're right. The number of people who dislike him, i'm not surprised he has to get the abacus out to figure it out.
Harder than you think, as your friends are shown to be friends by actions. Whereas your enemies can utter abuse, or worse tell you want you want to here and work against you at every opportunity (see my ex partner).

There are two narratives about President Trump and they are so opposite as to be in different universes.

I don't know if you're aware of the The Trump Prophecies but these were a number of prophecies made by a retired fire fighter Mark Taylor starting in 2011 on how Donald Trump would become president. And before you bring up the financial angle, his prophecies are published for free on his website and although he has a YouTube channel, it is not monetised and he does not take any donations.

It's worth listening to his documentary on how these prophecies came about and what they mean. Go on, I dare you to listen to it. Also there was the famous Kim Klement who made a number of prophecies about Donald Trump even down to the attempted impeachment. These are on YouTube.

Prophecies.
Dear God.
It will be Nostradamus next.

I think the term is mentalist, because it is quite literally insane.
No its not mental. Its perfectly sane to try and predict a future based on an event. We do it all the time and without it, you would be jumping off cliffs to see what happens next. Futurists are paid to predict the trend.

e.g.1 Defund the Police in London. You get a minimal change initially, but it sets in motion a trend and like a virus, the rising crime rate can accelerate quickly, to what New York used to be like in the 70s.
e.g.2 Trump wins or loses; then certain stock will go up and others will come down. With a continuation of the polarised politics, that gives an indicator to target leverage and ensure the new administration falls your way on whatever it is you want.

No its not mental. Its perfectly sane to try and predict a future based on an event. We do it all the time and without it, you would be jumping off cliffs to see what happens next. Futurists are paid to predict the trend.

e.g.1 Defund the Police in London. You get a minimal change initially, but it sets in motion a trend and like a virus, the rising crime rate can accelerate quickly, to what New York used to be like in the 70s.
e.g.2 Trump wins or loses; then certain stock will go up and others will come down. With a continuation of the polarised politics, that gives an indicator to target leverage and ensure the new administration falls your way on whatever it is you want.
Futurists attempt to project forward based on a deep understanding of current affairs and emerging trends and technologies.
Like Trump losing the next election based on his manifest incompetence and trend polling data.

Fantasists project their own desires into the future. You know, the Great Awakening, the jailing and execution of Democrat Satanist child molesters, etc

Bloody loonies believe in prophets.
Unfortunately, the loonies are often Fantasists as well.

Another record: MAGA!

'Health officials say more than 48,000 COVID-19 cases were documented throughout the U.S. Tuesday marking a new single-day record. This is reportedly the fourth time in a week that the record for new cases has been set. A majority of those cases were recorded in Arizona (REP), California (DEM) and Texas (REP).'

Futurists attempt to project forward based on a deep understanding of current affairs and emerging trends and technologies.
Like Trump losing the next election based on his manifest incompetence and trend polling data.

Fantasists project their own desires into the future. You know, the Great Awakening, the jailing and execution of Democrat Satanist child molesters, etc

Bloody loonies believe in prophets.
Unfortunately, the loonies are often Fantasists as well.
Polling is an unreliable indicator of future events, when your talking about someone like Trump. He is an outlier, elected on a 'fcuk the system' basis and that negative emotion hasn't gone away and arguably gotten more pronounced. Largely why I think he will pull off a surprise victory.

On conspiracy; Jung talked of people been ideologically possessed and that absolutist outlook is akin to a religious cultist and when you don't have any deep ideology, or religion to temper, then you look for the answers in a disorganised conspiracy and are probably far less worrisome, than the true believer willing to actually organise and be organised.

ipso_facto

War Hero
So...a bloke who hasn't seen whatever is alleged to be on this laptop is telling us of what another person (who may or may not exist) alleges is on it.

He alleges Clinton abuses a child (10:40), and cuts the kids face off, then places it on her own (or someone else's) face.

Right.

Strange how 1) Clinton hasn't been arrested then, 2) That none of the police who viewed it have come forward, 3) This is reminiscent of the 'Pizzagate' bulls*t 4) Those that are speaking about this seem fond of other conspiracy theories and 5) There is no proof of any of the hoarser*p you seem to get erect over.
Let's wait and see what happens.

In case you haven't realised, President Trump has found a way to directly communicate with the people bypassing the MSM. It's called Q.
Yes but, you don't trust governments (in the general sense), why do you trust him, if he is now 'government'?

And, why would do you trust Q?

Coldhands

Swinger
National Secruity Advisor confirming force protection has been altered in light of the intelligence of Russian Bounties, with coalition partners (us) following suit. Changes have occurred in the past week, so this is an ongoing threat.

Meanwhile Trump is planning to veto a bill because traitors are heritage or some such guff.

Latest Threads