The Trump Presidency...

Ritch

LE
Biden will only be able to stand and look like a blank. The man is getting ALS and it shows.
I'm sorry but I disagree entirely with that. My grandfather had Motor Neurone Disease - your ALS - and Biden has no symptoms of what my incredibly courageous grandad had to endure.

Biden's body isn't shutting down.
He isn't choking on his own saliva.
He isn't spasming so bad he vomits.
He isn't going blue from being unable to breathe.

I don't know (or really care) is Biden does have something up with him but to guess as having MND is disrespectful to those who have it.

offog

LE
To rebuild the economy.
When did he say that was his plan.

After the mess he has made of it so far? Trade wars with every one he can think of, running farmers into the ground, destroying the lobster industry, how's the oil industry doing, attacking the auto industry. There are more if I do some research. What part of the US economy did well under Trump.

I hope you are not going to come out with the rubbish he spouted about him creating the biggest economy the US has every seen.

I'm sorry but I disagree entirely with that. My grandfather had Motor Neurone Disease - your ALS - and Biden has no symptoms of what my incredibly courageous grandad had to endure.

Biden's body isn't shutting down.
He isn't choking on his own saliva.
He isn't spasming so bad he vomits.
He isn't going blue from being unable to breathe.

I don't know (or really care) is Biden does have something up with him but to guess as having MND is disrespectful to those who have it.
Uncle Joe is not in the best physical or mental health. Which is a topic that is fair game as a Presidential nominee.

When did he say that was his plan.

After the mess he has made of it so far? Trade wars with every one he can think of, running farmers into the ground, destroying the lobster industry, how's the oil industry doing, attacking the auto industry. There are more if I do some research. What part of the US economy did well under Trump.

I hope you are not going to come out with the rubbish he spouted about him creating the biggest economy the US has every seen.
It was better than the prosperous “Obama” years by far. The economy going to pot is not Trumps fault. If he gets a 2nd term he will get a chance to be a hero or a zero.

offog

LE
It was better than the prosperous “Obama” years by far. The economy going to pot is not Trumps fault. If he gets a 2nd term he will get a chance to be a hero or a zero.
Look at the graph, Trump was riding the up turn that Obama created. Name some of the things Trump has done to improve the economy. Tax tuts to the rich, how much has the average workers hourly rate in the US gone up by under Trump.

Look at the graph, Trump was riding the up turn that Obama created. Name some of the things Trump has done to improve the economy. Tax tuts to the rich, how much has the average workers hourly rate in the US gone up by under Trump.

Household income did go up significantly, and the unemployment rate was at an all time low.

We peasants also benefit from the tax cuts.

offog

LE

Household income did go up significantly, and the unemployment rate was at an all time low.

We peasants also benefit from the tax cuts.

Now what industry in the US has boomed under Trump.

Now what industry in the US has boomed under Trump.
Shale was doing well, as was the service sector, the financial industry was also golden. Hell even State employees got a raise under Trump. Defense got a nice piece of the pie.

BigT

LE
Shale was doing well, as was the service sector, the financial industry was also golden. Hell even State employees got a raise under Trump. Defense got a nice piece of the pie.
What about Coal and Steel, they were two of Trumps big promises. The last time I remember Trump mentioning Steel was at a rally when he said that six new plants had opened, want to take a guess at how many had actually opened.

What about Coal and Steel, they were two of Trumps big promises. The last time I remember Trump mentioning Steel was at a rally when he said that six new plants had opened, want to take a guess at how many had actually opened.
Not very many and coal is unfortunately fecked and not coming back.

BigT

LE
My posts are not for the diehard anti-Trumpers. They won't change but I suspect they are the minority on this site.
Are you in the original Q camp or onboard with Baby Q.

Just to explain to everyone else, these are two of the multiple online Q factions. The original Q has a rival called Baby Q who claims to be the original Q who has traveled back from the future. Oddly they wonder why people question their sanity.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Are you in the original Q camp or onboard with Baby Q.

Just to explain to everyone else, these are two of the multiple online Q factions. The original Q has a rival called Baby Q who claims to be the original Q who has traveled back from the future. Oddly they wonder why people question their sanity.
Never heard of baby Q. Obviously you're more into it than I am.

If you're looking for a Alice in Wonderland world peppered with nutters, ARRSE is a good candidate.

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
What until he/she/it finds out the jooooos have had anti gravity technology for thousands of years.
get back to Low Earth Orbit this minute you...you..very bad man ! :-D

BigT

LE
Never heard of baby Q. Obviously you're more into it than I am.

If you're looking for a Alice in Wonderland world peppered with nutters, ARRSE is a good candidate.
We noticed from your first iteration and your latest account has only proved what we knew.