The Trump Presidency...

Oh Christ, you've opened the can of worms now.

It'll be some kind of Illuminati False Flag operation helped by Grey Aliens and Bigfoot and financed by the Reptilian Royal Family.
You forgot the jooos.

I can't believe i forgot the joooos! It must be that secret mind wiping weapon that they use to control the sheeple
Cunning Johnnies Isaac's yer joooos are, very cunning.

Not a lot of people know that.

Mostly on account of that mind wiping...

...what were we talking about?

offog

LE
Oh Christ, you've opened the can of worms now.

It'll be some kind of Illuminati False Flag operation helped by Grey Aliens and Bigfoot and financed by the Reptilian Royal Family.
Are you suggesting it was some one else as I have it on good authority it was all a cover up so that a certain very rich person could make even more money. I could name names but you should educate yourself and do your own research. I have seen the secret emails.

As for Barr, they have reserved him a room and are waiting for Jan till he is charged so he can't get a free pardon.

offog

LE
Until September 26th when he has to debate on live TV!!
All Biden needs to do is stand there and let Trump do all the talking and will have to be wheeled off as he has blown all his toes off.

President Trump what's your plan for the next four years?

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
For those baffled by this gibberish, it was published by the Epoch Times, a media group owned by the Chinese religious cult Falun Gong, who are banned in China.
This explains the lazy references to the CCP.
The other nonsense is just that. Trump's "handpicked" team of lackeys, sycophants and bootlickers did nothing. Except encourage their cult members to go out, and infect themselves and others.
Is that the best you can do?

All Biden needs to do is stand there and let Trump do all the talking and will have to be wheeled off as he has blown all his toes off.

President Trump what's your plan for the next four years?
Biden will only be able to stand and look like a blank. The man is getting ALS and it shows.

Is that the best you can do?
Them s the facts.
The Epoch Times is a weirdo rag run by cultists who hate the Chinese government.
Trump and Barr have done the square root of F All to resolve the whole BLM matter, because they are more interested in protecting statues of traitors, slave owners or both.
Meanwhile it appears that Trump either did not read his briefing or simply didn't care, that Russia was encouraging the targeted murder of American and allied servicemen.
One is grossly negligent (which he is). The other is treasonous -(which he is)
So, to recap-
Antifa hasn't gone anywhere.
BLM hasn't gone anywhere.
Coronavirus hasn't gone down.
The Wall hasn't been built.
Clinton hasn't been locked up.
The swamp hasn't been drained.
Q isn't real.

I mean, just how much winning can one bloated imbecile do?

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Its always brave to speak what you believe to be the truth, in the face of a hostile audience and coming out of the woods to pen a hopeful prayer to trump, you can judge it by the hostile reaction i.e orange man bad, anyone with a kind word for orange man is even worse.
My posts are not for the diehard anti-Trumpers. They won't change but I suspect they are the minority on this site.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Them s the facts.
The Epoch Times is a weirdo rag run by cultists who hate the Chinese government.
Trump and Barr have done the square root of F All to resolve the whole BLM matter, because they are more interested in protecting statues of traitors, slave owners or both.
Meanwhile it appears that Trump either did not read his briefing or simply didn't care, that Russia was encouraging the targeted murder of American and allied servicemen.
So, to recap-
Q isn't real.

You're so far off that you've fallen off the edge of the Universe into a parallel one!

offog

LE
Biden will only be able to stand and look like a blank. The man is getting ALS and it shows.
Which still makes him more capable than Trump and his plan for the next four year. By the way can you remind me what Trumps plan is?

Niamac

GCM
1593542602462.png

offog

LE
Them s the facts.
So, to recap-
Q isn't real.

I may have not seen how many Antifa have been arrested as terrorists by the FBI, can you remind me please.

offog

LE
My posts are not for the diehard anti-Trumpers. They won't change but I suspect they are the minority on this site.
Unfortunately you are probably right. Your dumb unsubstantiated conspiracy post will not change but fortunately they are in the minority.

Latest Threads