The Trump Presidency...

Contrary to the orchestrated narrative on this site, Archbishop Vigano tackled the Vatican corruption head on. Nothing embittered about him but indeed a very brave man going against some of the stupidity of the Vatican.
Its always brave to speak what you believe to be the truth, in the face of a hostile audience and coming out of the woods to pen a hopeful prayer to trump, you can judge it by the hostile reaction i.e orange man bad, anyone with a kind word for orange man is even worse.

The Germans have been under counting their COVID deaths which naturally make their statists look better, compared to the rest of the world.

Now one thing I do wonder about, is are the Danes like the Germans when it comes to sorting out who will go on to get a university education and who will go on to a trade school? We don’t have that sorting hat, and everybody can go if they want.
I am a bit suspicious of the German COVID reporting as well to be honest. Not that I distrust Germany (far from it) but I am not seeing how a country that is virtually homogenous with all it's neighbours can have such low fatality rates in comparison.

What 18 year old Germans do is a bit more nuanced than academia/trade. 18 year old Boxheads have a lot of flexibility (I know this as I employed the son of a German friend for three months after he left school).

ALL nations have some sort of filter for who goes to university. In Britain it is A levels. You have a filter in the US (if there was no filter then the university system is debased).

I am a bit suspicious of the German COVID reporting as well to be honest. Not that I distrust Germany (far from it) but I am not seeing how a country that is virtually homogenous with all it's neighbours can have such low fatality rates in comparison.

What 18 year old Germans do is a bit more nuanced than academia/trade. 18 year old Boxheads have a lot of flexibility (I know this as I employed the son of a German friend for three months after he left school).

ALL nations have some sort of filter for who goes to university. In Britain it is A levels. You have a filter in the US (if there was no filter then the university system is debased).
As long as you meet the minimum ACT or SAT scores our Universities will gladly take your money. Remember most of those institutions are money making machines and progressive factories first, and places of higher education 2nd.

offog

LE

The Germans have been under counting their COVID deaths which naturally make their statists look better, compared to the rest of the world.

Now one thing I do wonder about, is are the Danes like the Germans when it comes to sorting out who will go on to get a university education and who will go on to a trade school? We don’t have that sorting hat, and everybody can go if they want.
Some people are good at knocking nails into wood and some are good at telling you why the amount of force you use will improve how you hit the nail and how effective it will be.

In the UK we have a lot of ex-students who are overqualified for the job.

Unfortunately a lot of those young people in the UK have been sold the concept that a university education will make them more money. I can point to my two children to illustrate this. One went to uni and spent a log time to get a full time job and the other seeing this didn't bother. She is and will always earn more than him although when you boil it down to its basics they do a very similar job. Her last employer wanted her to go onto do a civil engineering degree which they would have paid for but she doesn't want to take that direction.

offog

LE
Contrary to the orchestrated narrative on this site, Archbishop Vigano tackled the Vatican corruption head on. Nothing embittered about him but indeed a very brave man going against some of the stupidity of the Vatican.
From two years ago.

A passed over cardinal with a grudge. I wonder why he was passed over?

From two years ago.

A passed over cardinal with a grudge. I wonder why he was passed over?
The current Pope knows where all the molesters are.... but he's doing nothing pro-active.

To me that article seems to be not about 'cheating' but with problems about the methodology and difficulties compiling the statistics. Quite a few countries have had issues with counting coronavirus deaths.

And whilst it's a related topic, what we are discussing is universal healthcare whether Covid 19 was around or not.

Trade school is not a bad idea for those who have no interest or aptitude for further education. And for many it's the better choice with the potential for earning more money than those who do study at university. It's a debate that surfaces here in the UK from time to time.

E2A: Just seen the other posters points on this which cover it better than I did.

To me that article seems to be not about 'cheating' but with problems about the methodology and difficulties compiling the statistics. Quite a few countries have had issues with counting coronavirus deaths.

And whilst it's a related topic, what we are discussing is universal healthcare whether Covid 19 was around or not.

Trade school is not a bad idea for those who have no interest or aptitude for further education. And for many it's the better choice with the potential for earning more money than those who do study at university. It's a debate that surfaces here in the UK from time to time.
I don’t disagree about the trade schools. They are a way to find a decent job and make decent money. But we don’t sort our kids out early in life. Everybody gets the same chance to sink or swim.

But as I have mentioned the numbers for countries with Universal healthcare don’t seem all that great. The Canadians have three provinces with no data yet, and the Germans don’t accurately count their COVID deaths. While the US is in the middle of the pack.

Anybody but Hilary in 2016...... anybody on the Planet but Trump 2020.

syrup

LE
Fortunately, as Trump cultists refuse to wear face masks, it will be easier for the virus you suck up to get inside your lungs...

Err...
Mass rallies are a brilliant idea because it will expose more Cultists at once, to allow them to suck it up faster..
Err...

Proliferation is better than prevention...
Err...
Isn't that a bit like Labour and the Lib Dems telling supporters to hang on for a second referendum as all the old people who voted leave will have died.

BLM are going to hand Trump another 4 years with or without masks

Isn't that a bit like Labour and the Lib Dems telling supporters to hang on for a second referendum as all the old people who voted leave will have died.

BLM are going to hand Trump another 4 years with or without masks
No... it will get out the black vote and make Biden assured.

Yes... even I can shoot down 4 years of incompetence and then SHOTGUN the idiot.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
Brian Cates does an interesting article on how President Trump and AG Barr fooled everyone.

Trump and Barr Fooled Them All

Text below:

After having gone through a fake impeachment, the CCP virus pandemic—which was coupled with a never-before-attempted economic shutdown—the Trump administration was suddenly faced with an escalating series of simultaneous riots in cities across the nation.

Peaceful protests across the country following the death in police custody of a black man named George Floyd in Minneapolis quickly turned into a series of violent nationwide riots.

It turned out much of this rioting seen across America was orchestrated by anarchist groups that are loosely referred to by the name “Antifa.”

Trump and Attorney General William Barr on May 31 announced that the U.S. government would be designating Antifa as a terrorist group and that all federal law enforcement agencies were now coordinating their efforts through the 56 FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces to “identify criminal organizers and instigators.”

While the Democrats and the media anticipated getting the optics they so desperately craved—of Trump sending in soldiers with bayonets fixed, charging at the “peaceful protesters”—what they got instead was the sudden appearance of a bunch of federal tactical units from the FBI, the Secret Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the U.S. Marshals Service, the Bureau of Prisons, and other agencies, in full gear, many with no rifles, and certainly no bayonets.

As the entire nation is about to belatedly discover, federal agents don’t need the permission of governors or mayors before they can enter a state or a city to enforce federal laws and arrest those who are breaking them.

And it happens to be a federal crime to conduct terror attacks against American communities.

It seems the play among some Democrat governors and mayors was to refuse to call in the National Guard while also making their police departments stand down and give the rioters “space to destroy,” which would cause the situation to become so bad that Trump would be forced to act.

And the action they anticipated the president to take was to seize control from the governors and send in the active-duty military to restore order. That would have allowed them to play their “Trump the Dictator” narrative all the way to the election.

But Trump didn’t do what they expected.

If I could clearly see what the progressive left was attempting to bait Trump into doing from here in South Texas, then of course the president could see this for himself.

So Trump didn’t send the active-duty military in and the left isn’t going to get their desired optics of regular military units chasing down rioters in the streets.

Just as he did with his CCP virus response, Trump avoided the trap set for him while cutting the Gordian Knot that was presented to him

Recall that Democrats and the media spent months trying to browbeat this chief executive into seizing control from the Democratic governors and handling the virus response on a federal level. When they weren’t trying to bait him into doing that, they were trying to bait him into nationalizing various key industries.

Trump refused to do that either.

Instead of doing what they eagerly hoped he would do, Trump’s enemies complained impotently as he forged an unprecedented alliance between federal agencies and private industry, the likes of which had not been seen since World War II.

While “experts” stroked their chins for TV cameras and opined it would take months, if not years, to solve the four biggest needs—ventilators, virus testing, production of personal protective equipment, and a vaccine—Trump and his handpicked team tackled these problems with innovative creativity. They cut massive amounts of red tape and got results in a matter of days and weeks—not the predicted months and years.

Because Trump had successfully navigated the huge black swan event of a CCP virus pandemic, and as the new jobs report for May demonstrated, he’s also successfully navigated the economic shutdown, Democrats immediately moved to try to turn nationwide rioting to their political advantage.

But Trump is simply too smart for these people. He sent in the feds, who spent the past week quietly taking down Antifa behind the scenes. And now it’s mostly over.

Once again, they lose, he wins.

Brian Cates is a writer based in South Texas and the author of “Nobody Asked For My Opinion ... But Here It Is Anyway!” He can be reached on Twitter @drawandstrike.

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.

If anyone has any doubts about this listen carefully at 0.25 "If you follow us you will get shot."

Brian Cates does an interesting article on how President Trump and AG Barr fooled everyone.

Trump and Barr Fooled Them All

Text below:

After having gone through a fake impeachment, the CCP virus pandemic—which was coupled with a never-before-attempted economic shutdown—the Trump administration was suddenly faced with an escalating series of simultaneous riots in cities across the nation.

Peaceful protests across the country following the death in police custody of a black man named George Floyd in Minneapolis quickly turned into a series of violent nationwide riots.

It turned out much of this rioting seen across America was orchestrated by anarchist groups that are loosely referred to by the name “Antifa.”

Trump and Attorney General William Barr on May 31 announced that the U.S. government would be designating Antifa as a terrorist group and that all federal law enforcement agencies were now coordinating their efforts through the 56 FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces to “identify criminal organizers and instigators.”

While the Democrats and the media anticipated getting the optics they so desperately craved—of Trump sending in soldiers with bayonets fixed, charging at the “peaceful protesters”—what they got instead was the sudden appearance of a bunch of federal tactical units from the FBI, the Secret Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the U.S. Marshals Service, the Bureau of Prisons, and other agencies, in full gear, many with no rifles, and certainly no bayonets.

As the entire nation is about to belatedly discover, federal agents don’t need the permission of governors or mayors before they can enter a state or a city to enforce federal laws and arrest those who are breaking them.

And it happens to be a federal crime to conduct terror attacks against American communities.

It seems the play among some Democrat governors and mayors was to refuse to call in the National Guard while also making their police departments stand down and give the rioters “space to destroy,” which would cause the situation to become so bad that Trump would be forced to act.

And the action they anticipated the president to take was to seize control from the governors and send in the active-duty military to restore order. That would have allowed them to play their “Trump the Dictator” narrative all the way to the election.

But Trump didn’t do what they expected.

If I could clearly see what the progressive left was attempting to bait Trump into doing from here in South Texas, then of course the president could see this for himself.

So Trump didn’t send the active-duty military in and the left isn’t going to get their desired optics of regular military units chasing down rioters in the streets.

Just as he did with his CCP virus response, Trump avoided the trap set for him while cutting the Gordian Knot that was presented to him

Recall that Democrats and the media spent months trying to browbeat this chief executive into seizing control from the Democratic governors and handling the virus response on a federal level. When they weren’t trying to bait him into doing that, they were trying to bait him into nationalizing various key industries.

Trump refused to do that either.

Instead of doing what they eagerly hoped he would do, Trump’s enemies complained impotently as he forged an unprecedented alliance between federal agencies and private industry, the likes of which had not been seen since World War II.

While “experts” stroked their chins for TV cameras and opined it would take months, if not years, to solve the four biggest needs—ventilators, virus testing, production of personal protective equipment, and a vaccine—Trump and his handpicked team tackled these problems with innovative creativity. They cut massive amounts of red tape and got results in a matter of days and weeks—not the predicted months and years.

Because Trump had successfully navigated the huge black swan event of a CCP virus pandemic, and as the new jobs report for May demonstrated, he’s also successfully navigated the economic shutdown, Democrats immediately moved to try to turn nationwide rioting to their political advantage.

But Trump is simply too smart for these people. He sent in the feds, who spent the past week quietly taking down Antifa behind the scenes. And now it’s mostly over.

Once again, they lose, he wins.

Brian Cates is a writer based in South Texas and the author of “Nobody Asked For My Opinion ... But Here It Is Anyway!” He can be reached on Twitter @drawandstrike.

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.

If anyone has any doubts about this listen carefully at 0.25 "If you follow us you will get shot."

For those baffled by this gibberish, it was published by the Epoch Times, a media group owned by the Chinese religious cult Falun Gong, who are banned in China.
This explains the lazy references to the CCP.
The other nonsense is just that. Trump's "handpicked" team of lackeys, sycophants and bootlickers did nothing. Except encourage their cult members to go out, and infect themselves and others.

Ritch

LE
And what's your view on the 9/11 plot?
Oh Christ, you've opened the can of worms now.

It'll be some kind of Illuminati False Flag operation helped by Grey Aliens and Bigfoot and financed by the Reptilian Royal Family.

Latest Threads