The Trump Presidency...

Sweet baby feckin Jesus...
Arguably the most crass thing he has ever said.

I imagine it was deliberately intended to be insulting, to enrage his detractors and to send a dog whistle to his TDS suffering fanbois.

He really is a piece of shit.

Arguably the most crass thing he has ever said.

I imagine it was deliberately intended to be insulting, to enrage his detractors and to send a dog whistle to his TDS suffering fanbois.
I think you give him too much credit for being able to formulate bigly strajedy.

Last edited:
This internecine squabbling is entertaining. Kinda like a civil war on ARRSE. I suppose it was bound to happen.
After all, you military people are trained to fight. So in the absence of a foreign enemy, you fight each other.

As a civilian, I find the aggression displayed here very good.
I would imagine the same thing crossed a bunch of rugby players minds, when a bunch of yanks suddenly started throwing forward passes. The urge to take the ball and stomp off the field is strong in those devoted to rules.

So didn't they do what they are supposed to do, as per the guidelines?

So is there evidence to support he said anything different or was it just an opinion on twitter and then posted here?

And really, whats the fvcking big deal. Surely this is a good example of "scraping the barrel"?
I posted it because it there was a claim that Mr Trump hadn't said that he'd gone to 'inspect' the bunker, when there was clear evidence that he had said it and quite willingly. No other reason.

Personally, I'd have thought that saying 'The Secret Service does a great job, but, heh heh, they can be a little bit over-cautious, y'know. They were getting really anxious and wanted to take me down to the bunker, so I let them, and we stayed there for a few minutes, but there obviously wasn't any threat, so I said, you know, guys, I'm going back upstairs, and I did' would've done the job for him, but there you go.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I posted it because it there was a claim that Mr Trump hadn't said that he'd gone to 'inspect' the bunker, when there was clear evidence that he had said it and quite willingly. No other reason.

Personally, I'd have thought that saying 'The Secret Service does a great job, but, heh heh, they can be a little bit over-cautious, y'know. They were getting really anxious and wanted to take me down to the bunker, so I let them, and we stayed there for a few minutes, but there obviously wasn't any threat, so I said, you know, guys, I'm going back upstairs, and I did' would've done the job for him, but there you go.
Along with "and the stain on my trousers was where I spilled a glass of water."

I would imagine the same thing crossed a bunch of rugby players minds, when a bunch of yanks suddenly started throwing forward passes. The urge to take the ball and stomp off the field is strong in those devoted to rules.
An unlikely occurrence given that American Football was first played in 1869, and the first legal forward pass wasn’t thrown until 1906. I think even the RFU would have got used to the idea of the existence of American Football in that time.

Far more upsetting for them was the idea of grubby Northern working oiks being paid to split their shifts in order to play.

Far more upsetting for them was the idea of grubby Northern working oiks being paid to split their shifts in order to play.
Quite!

This internecine squabbling is entertaining. Kinda like a civil war on ARRSE. I suppose it was bound to happen.
After all, you military people are trained to fight. So in the absence of a foreign enemy, you fight each other.

Shut ur face wit ur sensible comments ya sivvy git :)

First quote down rather nails it
" I'm going out on a limb here, but I assume George would conclude it would be a better day if he were still alive. "

That said it may be a misquote of what he said which is marginally less crass
It's certainly edited for effect, it didn't need it IMO, it's bad enough without an edit. Crass would be an understatement.

Then

Now

"How could this happen" they say...

Well if you hadn't let your TDS get in the way of scientists doing scientific things without letting politics ruin the discourse, you bedwetters might not have made such cvnts out of yourselves

Idiots, I wonder how many lives could have been saved if the "right wing quackery" headline hadn't been used, Somebody should sue the cvnts.

Still, you have to get the clicks of the cult.

offog

LE

The ignorant has spoken about a subject they have no knowledge about, long live the ignorant.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
It's amusing, watching mongs like you trying to excuse his latest crassness.
That doesn't make sense to me but each to his own.

I became interested in what's going on in America because of the sheer abuse thrown at President Trump when it wasn't warranted. I smelled a rat. Granted he's not perfect but nor is he Hitler either. When I started to do my research it woke me up to the lies of the MSM.

It amazes me how much the MSM is emotionally manipulating people so that hard core battle lines are drawn.

That doesn't make sense to me but each to his own.

I became interested in what's going on in America because of the sheer abuse thrown at President Trump when it wasn't warranted. I smelled a rat. Granted he's not perfect but nor is he Hitler either. When I started to do my research it woke me up to the lies of the MSM.

It amazes me how much the MSM is emotionally manipulating people so that hard core battle lines are drawn.
No surprise to hear that you're woke, ratty.

mcphee1948

War Hero
I
Shut ur face wit ur sensible comments ya sivvy git :)
Ooh, yes, keeping saying things like that! You know what I want, you rough soldier man!

mcphee1948

War Hero
The ignorant has spoken about a subject they have no knowledge about, long live the ignorant.
I know you read Eric Frank Russell, bustler.

Another apparent blind-siding for the US military, and NATO allies. Going home in case of internal strife in the run-up to November's election?

'President Donald Trump has ordered the Pentagon to pull nearly 10,000 troops out of Germany by September, which would mark a sharp drawdown in a country that is home to the largest number of forces in Europe, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

'Pentagon officials on Friday said they were unaware of the plan. But the Journal, citing unnamed government officials, said White House National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien recently signed off on it

'The move would cut 9,500 troops from the 34,500 that are stationed in Europe, the Journal reported. The plan also would put a cap on the number of forces that could be in Germany at any given time to 25,000 personnel, which would put tight restrictions on the types of training missions that U.S. European Command could carry out in the country.

'In recent years, the military has relied heavily on rotational forces to move in and out of Germany for NATO related exercises. During major drills, the total force can increase to roughly 50,000 depending on the nature of the training.'

offog

LE
Another apparent blind-siding for the US military, and NATO allies. Going home in case of internal strife in the run-up to November's election?

'President Donald Trump has ordered the Pentagon to pull nearly 10,000 troops out of Germany by September, which would mark a sharp drawdown in a country that is home to the largest number of forces in Europe, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

'Pentagon officials on Friday said they were unaware of the plan. But the Journal, citing unnamed government officials, said White House National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien recently signed off on it

'The move would cut 9,500 troops from the 34,500 that are stationed in Europe, the Journal reported. The plan also would put a cap on the number of forces that could be in Germany at any given time to 25,000 personnel, which would put tight restrictions on the types of training missions that U.S. European Command could carry out in the country.

'In recent years, the military has relied heavily on rotational forces to move in and out of Germany for NATO related exercises. During major drills, the total force can increase to roughly 50,000 depending on the nature of the training.'

I take it he has not taken into account the wives and families being disrupted.

mcphee1948

War Hero
Thanks skip for your post. It surprised me. I didn't realise that the US still has an Army presence in Germany. Of course I knew that the UK withdrew its BAOR years ago, but I didn't know the Americans were still there.

Chalk one up to civilian ignorance!

Latest Threads